Forgiven

The Missing Piece

Minho could taste the blood in his mouth as he spat it out. He could barely open his eyes he had been beaten so badly.

“Where’s the money?!” a familiar voice demanded.

“Changmin?”

Changmin kicked Minho’s ribs again. Minho just grunted in pain.

“I don’t have it.” Minho whispered.

“WE HAD A DEAL!”

“You can’t hurt him anymore.” Minho said weakly referring to Jonghyun. “He’s well protected now.”

Changmin became enraged even more.

“Fine. I’ll just take Soo Man’s payment out of you.”

Changmin picked Minho up by the collar of his shirt and was ready to throw another punch when suddenly doors flew open and in walked 2 figures.

Minho couldn’t focus his vision and soon passed out again.

✗✗✗

Minho woke up in a room he’d never seen before and was about to jump out of bed when a hand stopped.

“Careful” Taemin said. “The doctor said you shouldn’t be walking yet.”

Minho looked himself over and saw that he was covered in bandages. There was a subtle pulse on his face where the bruises were located.

He looked at Taemin with confused eyes, as if asking “what hell happened?”

 

•Flash Back•

Taemin and Jonghyun walked in, both with brief cases in their hands and dropped it at Changmin’s men’s feet.

Changmin lost interest in Minho and watched as the men in dark shades opened the brief cases and nod their heads.

Without saying a word, but smiling widely Changmin and his men disappeared from the room.

“Is he okay?” Taemin asked running over to an unconscious Minho.

“He’s hurt bad, but he’ll be fine. I’ve hurt him worse for less.” Jonghyun kidded receiving a glare from Taemin.

•End of Flash Back•

“How’d you know where I was?”

“Jonghyun’s pretty good at what he does.  Soon after you left he followed you determined to bring you back. He drove by your car and when he noticed you weren’t around… well he went CSI on your .” Taemin smiled sitting down on the bed.

Minho sat there trying to make sense of everything. Jonghyun always did pay close attention to detail. He started to think about how good of a friend Jonghyun was and what a crappy person he himself had been to Taemin.

“Why’d you come?” he asked Taemin. “Even after knowing my intentions…”

•Flash Back•

Taemin stood outside on the balcony taking in the fresh air. Being Lee Jinki’s son sure was tiring. He was happy he found his dad, but in a way he was missing his old life when he was a nobody. He suddenly started to wonder what Minho was doing and if he really meant what he had said that night that now seemed like forever ago.

“You miss him, don’t you?” Jinki’s voice had startled him.

“Who?” Taemin said turning around to face his dad.

“A certain someone with a charismatic character about him.” Jinki smiled

“Oh. What’s to miss? He probably forgot me already and is wasting his reward money as fast as he can.”

Jinki smiled as he leaned again the railing and looked out into the brightly lit city. “He didn’t take the money.”

“He didn’t?”

Jinki just shook his head.

•End of Flash Back•

“When we got here your intentions had changed.  The money was no longer for you, was it?”

Minho just sat there quietly as if he’d done something wrong.

“and when you found out who I was, you just wanted to reunite me with my dad, didn’t you?”

Minho looked up to meet Taemin’s gaze.

Taemin only smiled wider and place his hand on Minho’s.

Minho reached over in a failed attempted to hug Taemin because the younger boy pulled away.

“You’re not forgiven yet.”

 

✗м α ℓ к σ м ' ѕ к σ я и є я✗

Okay so here’s another post. It's short! (Sorry if it's turning out like crap) I just really want to finish this story >.<

Last chapter should be up tomorrow~

I love you guys :D