Bungee Jumping~

The Missing Piece

“What are we doing here?” Minho asked looking over the edge into the water and ting bricks.

He watched carefully as Taemin secured the rope around his feet.

“If you answer a question wrong, I’m going to push you.” Taemin smiled evilly

Minho tried hard not to whimper as Taemin positioned him a little closer to the edge of the bridge.

“What’s my favorite color?”

“BLACK!”

“What’s my favorite hobby?”

Minho hesitated “DANCING!”

“When’s my birthday?”

“JULY 18TH!”

“WOULD YOU BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND?”

“YES!” Minho yelled without thinking.

“You’re no fun.” Taemin said mad that Minho had answered them all right.

He walked over the taller male and pretended to take off his harness.

Minho sighed in relief, glad that he wasn’t going to be bungee jumping that day.

Taemin suddenly wrapped his hands around Minho and jumped off the bridge.

 ✗✗✗

So no Taemin decided not to live the life the of the rich and famous and decided to leave the business to his cousin Key.

He did however take some money to help out the orphanages that helped him. He was sad to hear Mrs. Jung had passed away, but was glad to know she had done many wonderful things for the children there.

Ironically, Minho did get into the entertainment business and ended up producing movies such as Fatal Attraction  and A Funny Thing Called Fate.

Occasionally Jonghyun would join him when he wasn’t entertaining Key.

✗✗✗

One sunny afternoon as Minho and Taemin were enjoying a peaceful walk in the park when suddenly Minho saw a familiar face.

“I had a private detective look into it. Turns out he faked his own death to leave behind the life he once lived. He’s been looking for you since.”

Minho looked at Taemin still not believing it.

“You helped me find my dad. I wanted to return the favor.” He smiled. “Go.” He urged.

Minho let go of Taemin’s hand and walked towards the man that was sitting on the bench enjoying the view of the river.

Taemin couldn’t hear what was being said, but he could imagine when he saw Minho’s dad wrap his arm around his son’s shoulder and bring him in close.

✗✗✗

Minho sat at his desk tapping his pencil trying to think of a new idea for his next movie.

Taemin knocked on the door frame before walking over and resting his hands on his boyfriend’s shoulders.

“How’s it going?”

“It’s not.”Minho said putting his pencil down and sitting Taemin down on his lap.

“You should take a break.”

“Wish I could, but I have a deadline.” Minho said sadly.

Taemin leaned in a placed a much heated kiss on Minho’s lips. Minho replied by slipping his tongue into the other’s mouth. After having a small battle of the tongues,which Minho won easily, Taemin quickly got off Minho’s lap and pulled him towards the bed.

Taemin gently pushed Minho onto the bed and sat on top of him with his knees on either side. Minho had his hands pinned above his head as Taemin hovered over him. Taemin started to kiss him again, making Minho smiled into the kisses.

“What are you doing?” he asked already knowing where this was headed and liking it.

Taemin just smiled and bit his bottom lip as his reply.

“In that case.” Minho said flipping them over so that Taemin’s back was now on the bed.

Slowly and carefully, Minho stripped Taemin of what little clothes he had on, which was only a large shirt and then removed his own.

He started by kissing Taemin’s forehead, then his nose, skipping his lips, and moving onto the nape of the younger boy’s neck.

Before Taemin knew it Minho had already passed his chest and was working on his stomach.

As he left the tail of kisses, Minho’s eyelashes briefly touched Taemin’s milky white skin, making Taemin shiver.

Minho just smiled as he felt Taemin’s growing in his hand.

By now Minho was already between Taemin’s legs and was ready to penetrate so he moved back up and locked lips with Taemin so as to distract him. He felt Taemin’s hands on his hair tighten and his body tense up when Minho put himself inside.

He waited for Taemin to adjust before continuing. He slowly started rocking his hips back and forth, quickly picking up the pace.

He could hear Taemin grunt and moan with every , turning him on even more.

When he heard Taemin gasp he knew he had found his good spot and hit it over and over again never growing tired.

Minho could feel himself reaching his peak, but kept going.

“M-Minho…” Taemin said between gasps of air.

“Wait, just a little more.”

“Ummmf! Minho!” Taemin gasped again as he felt Minho’s seed fill him.

Minho released himself inside the red head and Taemin pulled Minho’s hair as he felt himself too.

Both boys shared a small laugh as Taemin wiped the sweat of Minho’s brow. They shared another kiss before Minho collapsed on the bed.

“I love you, Tae.”Minho said bringing Taemin close to him.

“I love you too.”Taemin replied as he closed his eyes.

✗✗

“Minho?” Taemin said in a small voice stirring awake.

“Go back to sleep, babe.” Minho said from his desk.

Minho looked over his work and smiled as he reread the title of his new script:

”WHEN GALAXIES COLLIDE”

 

the end.

✗м α ℓ к σ м ' ѕ к σ я и є я✗

SEE WHUT I DID DER! LOL

So there it is folks. Tan tan. It’s over. The end. MER!~

Sorry if you’re disappointed >.<” (I’m still getting used to writing …)

I REALLY HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THE ENDING!

Until next time

~Malkom ♥

(p.s. check out Minho's new movie LOL)

(i'll be working on that one next :D)