Hello and Good-Bye

The Missing Piece

Taemin walked around the room curiously as he waited for the man who had summoned him to come. He was a bit nervous and unsure of what to say or how to say it.

`Sorry I was pretending to be your son so a friend of mine could take your money and just for the record I had no idea?` Yeah right no one would buy that.

Taemin continued to walk around looking at photos in the man’s office. There were many of him and his family. A wife, achild and occasionallysome with Key.

(He noticed that the older Key grew the more of a camera he became.)

Taemin continued to look at pictures and books when he suddenly stumbled upon a small box at the end of the book shelf.

He ran his fingers across the dusty surface. He picked it up to get a closer look, but just as he was about to open the lid, he heard the door open and in stepped Jinki.

Immediately Taemin put the box back and bowed as Jinki came closer.

“Annyoenghaseyo.” Taemin said quietly, embarrassed that he had been caught toughing the man’s things.

“You know why you’re here.” It wasn’t a question.

•Flash Back•

After 2 hours of searching Key finally found Taemin at a bus stop.

Taemin thought that after not being needed anymore he would just go home.

Luckily Key managed to convince him to still meet his uncle.

“My uncle wants to see you. You made it this far, why not finish what your started?”

•End of flash back•

“Neh.” Taemin replied timidly still keeping his gaze low.

Jinki walked up to him and looked him over carefully. Jinki couldn’t believe it. His nephew was right. Thisboy had a look about him that no other had come close to.

  “I won’t lie.” Jinki said “You’re the best one I’ve seen, but I’ve had enough.”

Taemin slowly looked up and quickly looked back down when he made eye contacted with the elder.

“I see you like my music box.”Jinki said walking pass Taemin over to the bookshelf.

Taemin just watched and remained silent.

Jinki picked up the box carefully, wiped off the dust and opened it. He handed it to Taemin.

Taemin saw the springs and gears’ noticing it wasmissing a circular gear.

“It’smissing a piece.” Taemin said

Without thinking, he pulled out his necklace that he always carried around with him. He removed it off the chain and placed it carefully where it went.

“It fits!”he said happily

Taemin carefully turned the little knob on the side and out played a beautiful melody of Yiruma’s River flows in you that filled the room.

Taeminclosed his eyes he started seeing vivid pictures of his past. Flowingnonstop he sawhimselfwith his parents out in the back yard, playing/fighting with Key,his father getting yelled at for eatingfried chicken for dinner5 times in a row, receiving news his mother had died.

When the flashbacks ended Taeminwas left panting.

He looked up and met Jinki’s gaze. Jinki couldn’t believe it.

“It’s you. It really is you. You’re alive.”

✗✗

It had been a week since Taemin found out who he truly was and where he belonged. He never did get a chance to talk to Minho because by now word had gone out that he was alive and Jinki had throw party after party in his honor.

 Key had offered Jonghyun a job as head security and because Jonghyun was head over heels for Key, he gladly accepted.

 

Minho knocked on the door frame before stepping inside the room. Jonghyun was standing in front of the mirror adjusting his uniform.

“Minho?”

“I just came to say goodbye.”

“Good bye?” Jonghyun asked pulling away from the mirror and turning to his friend.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m not sure yet. I’ll be sure to send you a post card from where ever I end up.” Minho joked.

“What about Taemin?”

“It would’ve never worked out. Rich kids don’t hang out with street brats.”

“Take care.”

“I will.” Minho replied before leaving the room

“Minho-” Jonghyun called out. Minho stopped.

“Remember that he didn’t exactly grow up as a rich kid himself.”

---

“I said No!” a girl protested

Minho had stopped at a bar before leaving the city. He saw some men harassing a girl. The men easily over powered the girl and dragged her to the back  into a room.

Seeing as she was in need of help Minho ran after them. As soon as he walked into the room he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head. Everything went black.

 

✗м α ℓ к σ м ' ѕ к σ я и є я✗

Sorry I lied. I won’t have time to write comment replies for the rest of this story :”<

 but I’ll make up for it I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys *smooch*

i hope this chapter maked sense. i'm too distracted to pay attention >.<"

but to sum it up Taemin found out who he is and Minho got knocked out O.O