Chapter 5

It's Okay even If It Hurts (HIATUS)

 

Seohyun rested for 3 months, but SMEnt gave her a project even she is in rest. She will sing the OST Song of the drama series “Kim Soo Ro”. The song fits to her, so whenever she sing this song, it gives more emotion and feelings. SMEnt gave their comeback performance on their new song “Genie” where they performed it on the rooftop of a building. Seohyun also performed her song entitled “Apado Gwaenchanayo” (아파도괜찮아요) (It’s okay even if it hurts). All the audience gave her a clap when she starts to play the piano and sing. But before she started she introduced herself and she dedicated the song to someone she loves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nuni meorodo Gwaenchanayo

(It’s okay even if I can’t see)

Sumi meojeodo Gwaenchanayo

(It’s okay even if I can’t breathe)

Hanbeon man gudael bolsu  itamyeon

(If I could meet you only once)

Naemam modu julsu itamyeon

(If I could give you all my heart)

 

Geudael saranghae seo apeun geongayo

(Does it hurt because of loving you?)

Neomu saranghae seo beolbaneun geongayo

(Is it the punishment for loving you so much?)

Birok nae modeun geul ineunda haedo

(Even though you say that, I can lose everything)

Geudael haramyeon geugeomyeon dwaeyo

(It’s okay if I just have you to be with me)

Geudael saranghada ma eumul beyeodo

(Even if my heart is broken when loving you)

Geuael gidarida gaseumda hejyeodo

(Even if my heart is separated when waiting for you)

Gwaenchanayo saran hanikka

(It’s okay because I love you)

Nan apado gwaenchanayo

(It’s okay even if I got hurt)

 

            The audience gave her a standing ovation.

            The SNSD and Super Junior except Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Ryeowook want to know who the boy that Seohyun mentioned before she sings is. Then Ryeowook opened up to Heechul.

 

Ryeowook: Heechul hyung! I think the person she mentioned a while ago is Kyuhyun.

Heechul: Neh! Maybe he’s Kyuhyun! That EVIL MAKNAE!!

            Then Tiffany heard their conversation so they called by Tiffany outside their dressing room.

 

Tiffany: Yah! Heechul oppa and Ryeowook oppa! What do you mean by that huh? Am I right that Kyuhyun is the person who mentioned by our maknae?

Heechul: It’s nothing! You’re a bad girl! Listening to the others is not a good attitude!

Tiffany: Don’t lie to me! I heard what you are talking!

Ryeowook: Fine! Fany just promise to us that you will not tell this to others!

Tiffany: I promise! Cross my heart.

Heechul: Well I will start now. The conversation you heard a while ago is true.

Tiffany: WHAT?

            Tiffany was shocked that made her to shout. SNSD and Super Junior heard her voice because it is very loud that made them to rush where Tiffany is. Heechul glared at Tiffany and asked why she scream that loud.

 

Jessica: Yah! Fany what happened? Then Tiffany can’t answered her. Luckily, Heechul managed it.

Heechul: Yah twin sister! It’s nothing! We’re just chatting about the secrets of other artists.

Taeyeon: We thought there is something happened to you!

Hyoyeon: Yah unnie! I thought you have an enemy again! Let’s go now change your cloth.

Tiffany: Okay Hyoyeon! Then she used her eye smile that makes them giggle especially Heechul.

 

            When they are leaving the boys, Heechul warned her that don’t talk too much.

           

----      

            After Seohyun’s performance, she walked to the backstage. Kyuhyun saw her and walked towards to her. When Kyuhyun is near, she tried to avoid him but Kyuhyun noticed that she is crying. She was surprised of what Kyuhyun did to her. Kyuhyun wiped her tears and hugged her.

 

Kyuhyun: Seohyun-ah! Don’t cry please!

Seohyun: Kyuhyun-sshii I’m not crying!

Kyuhyun: Don’t lie! I’m sorry if I always hurt you. Please stop loving me, You will only hurt because of me.

Seohyun: Aniyo! Love is not like a game. You can’t stop it if you lose. It need time to heal the hurts. Kyuhyun-sshii I have a letter for you, please accept it. Read it when you arrived on your dorm. Bye!

 

            Seohyun leaves while crying. When she is near on their dressing room, she tried to hold her tears but she can’t. Tiffany heard that she is crying so she patted the back of Seohyun.

 

Seohyun: Fany unnie! Later I will leave Korea for some reasons.

Yoona: what? Why are you leaving? Is it because of Kyuhyun oppa?

Seohyun: that’s one of the reason, and I also missed my parents and our company I need to check it.

Yoona: So, Is Kibum oppa know about this.

            She shook her head telling that Kibum don’t know about this.

Seohyun: I don’t want to disturb you and Kibum oppa.

Taeyeon: Yah Yoona! See? Seohyun is very thoughful to you and Kibum while she is suffering from some problems.

Seohyun: Taeyeon unnie! Is it okay to you?

Taeyeon: of course! If that would be feels you better. Just make sure you will come back here if we called you.

Seohyun: Don’t worry unnie! Can I have a favor to all of you?

Sooyoung: Neh! What’s that?

Seohyun: Unnie. Uhm please don’t tell it to others huh.

Sunny: If that’s what you want. We’re always here for you...

 

            On the dressing room of the Super Junior, Heechul is scolding Kyuhyun but the others don’t know why. Then Leeteuk smacked his head.

 

Leeteuk: Yah! Heechul! Why are you scolding our maknae!

Heechul: I just want to scold him!

Kyuhyun: Leeteuk hyung! It’s okay! I deserved this.

Leeteuk: No! stop scolding him! We’re leaving now..

 

            Then they leave the dressing room and go back to their dorm. When they arrived on the dorm, Kyuhyun opened the letter of Seohyun.

 

Dear Kyuhyun-sshii,

 

            Kyuhyun, Mianhe if I ruined our friendship. But I don’t regret that I tell my feelings for you.I will regret it if I didn’t tell it to you before I leave. I hope one of these days, I will forget my feelings for you. I need to leave Korea just to forget my feelings. ThanKYU because you’re my friend.

 

                                                                                                            Love,

                                                                                                            Seohyun

 

            After Kyuhyun read the letter, tears falling down on his cheeks. Ryeowook saw him crying, so he tried to comfort Kyuhyun

            On the other hand, SNSD took Seohyun to the airport. They were all crying, that’s why Seohyun can’t hold her tears again. She promised that she will be back if they need her or after 4 months. When Seohyun is on the airplane, the girls leave and back to their dorm to rest.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Chingus! Thanks for subscribing!! I hope you like my First Fanfic!