Chapter 1

It's Okay even If It Hurts (HIATUS)

 

After 2 years..

 

“Ryeowook oppa! Wait Me,” a girl shouted when he saw Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook & Kyuhyun turned around when they heard the voice of a girl. He recognized the voice that he heard. It was from Seohyun. Seohyun is running to Ryeowook but she bumped to Kyuhyun.

 

“Oh mianhe. Ryeowook oppa, who is he?” Seohyun asked.

“Seohyun, he is my friend, he is Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook introduced his friend.

“Hyung, Let me introduced myself to her.” Kyuhyun said.

“Annyeong! I am Cho Kyuhyun. I am 20 years old now, also a member of Super Junior.” Kyuhyun introduced himself.

“Annyeong! I am Seo Joohyun but you can call me Seohyun. I am 18 years old.” Seohyun also introduced herself.

“Now you know each other, I want that two of you will be a good friends okay?” Ryeowook said.

“Oppa by the way!  Do you want to eat with me? Seohyun asked Ryeowook, and then Kyuhyun stared at her badly.

“Oppa I think maybe next time we can eat together. I think he is not comfortable with me.” Seohyun said referring Kyuhyun that are staring at her.

 

 

                Then a girl came and she called Seohyun. Seohyun turned back because that voice is very familiar to her. She was right it is her Beige unnie.

 

“Seohyun, I’m your Beige unnie!” Beige shouted.

“Neh I know! I don’t have amnesia so I remember you!” Seohyun answered her.

“By the way, do you want to eat?” Beige asked to Seohyun then she noticed the two boys at the back of Seohyun.

“Hey Seo Joo Hyun! Who is that two boys at your back? Introduce them to me!” Beige said to Seohyun.

“Mianhe unnie, I forgot! Maybe I need to consult to the doctor. Unnie he is Kim Ryeowook oppa and the other one isCho Kyuhyun.” Seohyun introduced the two to her Beige unnie.

“I’m pleasure to meet you. I’m Beige Kim in short Beige. I’m 22 years old and I’m the childhood friend of Seohyun.” Beige introduced herself. 

 

                While talking to Seohyun, she noticed that Kyuhyun is staring her. So she decided to drag Seohyun outside. On the restaurant, while waiting their order.

 

“Unnie! Do you see him?” Seohyun asked, she referring to Kyuhyun.

“Who do you mean? The boy that always is staring at me.” Beige also asked her.

“Unnie you also noticed him?” Seohyun asked then she stared to Beige.

“Yes! I noticed him! He is so obvious! Why do you ask? Beige asked to reassure that Seohyun like that boy.

“It’s nothing unnie!” Seohyun replied but Beige is not contented on her answer. Seohyun noticed her so she says the truth.

“Okay unnie! I know you are not satisfied to my answer. I will tell it to you but be sure that you will not tell it to others. That boy is Cho Kyuhyun and I like him but I think he likes you.” Seohyun said to Beige, now she is contented on her answer.

“Hey girl! Even though he likes me I don’t like him, because the boy beside him is the one I like” Beige replied then the waiter came with their food.

“Okay the food is here! Let’s pray first then eat.” Beige said.

 

---

“Yah! Hyung! She’s so beautiful right? Kyuhyun asked to Ryeowook but Ryeowook is still day dreaming because of Beige.

“Who do you mean? The two girls you met before.” Ryeowook also asked then his face turn to blush.

“Neh! They are both beautiful but the girl I referring is Beige noona.” Kyuhyun replied then he saw Ryeowook became sad.

“Why are you become sad? Do you like her also?” Kyuhyun asked to Ryeowook.

“Yes, I like her also, since we met on the lobby last week. But I don’t want to hurt you so I will stop my feelings for her.” Ryeowook replied to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun become happy because of this but he did not care about the feelings of his Hyung.

“Kamsahamnida Hyung!” You’re always good to me.” Kyuhyun thanks his hyung and give him a hug.

 

                On the practice room of SM building, Tiffany & Heechul are talking. They talked about each other.

 

“Yah! Tiffany! Tell me the truth! Do you like me? If you don’t like me, well it’s okay because I still love you.” Heechul said to Tiffany. Tiffany is shocked on what Heechul said.

“Heechul oppa! Don’t say that. I don’t want our friendship will be break because of this.” Tiffany said to Heechul.

“Tiffany you can’t stop my heart, if you don’t love me its okay. To be with you is okay to me. “Heechul replied to Tiffany.

“Oppa you’re hurting yourself!” Tiffany said to Heechul.

“I don’t care! It’s okay even if it hurts.” Heechul replied to Tiffany.

 

                Suddenly, Seohyun came and saw that scene.

 

“Tiffany Unnie, do you have an argument?” Seohyun asked to Tiffany.

“Nope we don’t have any argument.” Tiffany replied but Seohyun is not satisfied on her answer.

“But why are you shouting to each other?” Seohyun asked again.

“It’s nothing.” Heechul replied.

“Heechul oppa, don’t hurt my unnie okay?” Seohyun said to Heechul and she gave him a death glare.

“How can I hurt Tiffany? Maybe she can hurt me.” Heechul whispered to himself.

 

“I forgot oppa, by the way she is my childhood friend.” Seohyun referring is Beige.

“She is Beige unnie, she is also good in singing and she is also a DJ. Maybe both of you will have a radio guestings.

 “Anyeong! Nice to meet you! I’m Beige.” Beige introduced herself.

 

                Then the other members of SJ also arrived. They saw Seohyun with Heechul, Tiffany and a new girl.

 

“Anyeong oppa! Seohyun greeted her big brothers.

“Hello Seohyun! How’s your day? Your Birthday is near, where did you plan to celebrate your birthday?” Leeteuk also greeted Seohyun and asked about her birthday.

“I don’t know oppa. I will celebrate it alone.” Seohyun replied that make her to sad.

“But why? We’re here. We will celebrate your birthday okay. Donghae said to Seohyun that make her to become happy again.

 

“ Let’s go now! We have a recording for our new album.” Hankyung said that make to all of them rush.

“Oppa wait, I forgot to introduce my friend. She is Beige.” Seohyun said

“Anyeong! I’m Kim Beige! I’m pleasured to meet you all.” Beige introduced herself.

“You’re pretty ah!” Ryeowook said to Beige that makes her face turned to blush.

                When he says it to Beige, Kyuhyun gave him a death shot glare.

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop! Someone is jealous.” Ryeowook shut his mouth but Seohyun asked him.

“oppa who is he?” Seohyun asked then Ryeowook whispered to her.

“Kyuhyun is jealous.”

“I know now! He is always staring to my Beige unnie.”Seohyun shouted then Kyuhyun gave the two a shut up glare. When they saw Kyuhyun they stop because they know when Kyuhyun is angry.

The others don’t know what they’re talking about so they decided to leave the two.

 

“oppa! I have something to tell you.” Seohyun said to Ryeowook that makes him to become curious.

“About?” Ryeowook asked to Seohyun.

“About Kyuhyun oppa!” Seohyun replied. Then Ryeowook know what Seohyun wants to know about Kyuhyun.

“Hey Seohyun, I know what do you want to say! You like Kyuhyun right.” Ryeowook asked and he started to tease Seohyun.

“How did you know that?” Seohyun was shocked because of this.

“I’m just a bright child!”

“By the way I just saw it that you’re jealous when I say Kyuhyun likes Beige.” Ryeowook said.

“oppa what will I do? I like him but he likes Beige.” Seohyun said that makes her sad.

 

                Suddenly Heechul came and heard their conversation. He didn’t mean to listen on others conversation but he is so curious when he saw Seohyun is sad.

 

“Yah! Seohyun & Ryeowook! What are you doing here? It’s time to return home now. And you Ryeowook, prepared your ears because Leeteuk will scold you.” Heechul said.

“oppa I’m sorry I think it’s time to me to go on my dorm. I have something to do on my dorm.

 

                When Seohyun is preparing her things, there is something missing on her. She found out that the key of her dorm is missing. Kyuhyun saw her then he also helps Seohyun.

 

“hey Seohyun what’s the problem?” Kyuhyun asked because he is worried for Seohyun.

“oppa I think I lost the key of my dorm.” Seohyun said she is sad because of this.

“Maybe you can sleep on our dorm because it’s getting late now.” Kyuhyun decided that Seohyun would sleep on their dorm on that night.

“Thanks oppa!” Seohyun said, and then she was shocked because Kyu carries her things.

“oppa I think you’re good to me because you like my Beige unnie.” Seohyun started to tease Kyu.

“who told that to you?” Kyu asked to Seohyun.

“Beige unnie told me. She knows that you like her.” Seohyun replied that makes Kyu shocked.

“what? Is that true?” Kyuhyun said.

“Oppa! Talk to her tomorrow and tell to her your feelings.” Seohyun advised to Kyu.

“but for now, you will go to our dorm.” Kyuhyun said to Seohyun.

“Thanks again oppa.” Seohyun thanked Kyuhyun because even though Kyu likes her unnie, Kyu is always here when she has a problem. They walked together until they reached the parking lot. Her oppas are shocked because they saw Seohyun.

 

“oppa I’m sorry for disturbing you all.” Seohyun said”

“yah you’re not disturbing us. It’s okay if you sleep on our dorm. You’re always welcome on our dorm.” Leeteuk said to Seohyun so that Seohyun will feel that she is welcome.

 

                When the van is running, Seohyun is beside Ryeowook & Kyu. She is sleepy so her head fell down on the shoulder of Ryeowook. Kyuhyun noticed it, and then he started to tease Ryeowook. When they arrived on the dorm, Kyu tried to wake Seohyun but Seohyun is tired, so he decided to carry on bridal style. They saw that Kyu is very concerned to Seohyun. He placed Seohyun on his bed then he sleep beside Ryeowook. In the morning they didn’t see Seohyun, only a letter left on the bed.

                When she arrived at the SM Building, LSM called her. She was shocked because there are also 8 girls on the room. LSM announced that they are debuting, so their next days will be their busy days.

Ryeowook is curious about the SNSD, the new girl group that will debut next week. He saw Seohyun so he asked Seohyun about the news but she didn’t answer Ryeowook.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry.. i don't have my title for this chapter.

 

made by jhully!