Chapter 14

It's Okay even If It Hurts (HIATUS)

When they are on the bus Seohyun seat beside the window while Kyuhyun is beside her. She felt asleep because she is very tired, then Kyuhyun noticed that her head is being hit to the window so he put it to his shoulder. Seohyun felt comfortable but she didn’t know that it’s Kyuhyun’s shoulder. When they are, near on the dorm, Kyuhyun tried to call Seohyun but she’s very sleepy. Therefore, Kyuhyun carried her on the girl’s dorm. When he opened the door, he saw Taeyeon bursting in anger.

 

Taeyeon: Yah Seohyun! * she was surprised because Kyuhyun is the one who opened the door.

Kyuhyun: Anyeong Taeyeon! I’m sorry if Seohyun is late. It’s all because of Heechul hyung and Tiffany. She is sleeping now so please don’t disturbed her.

Yoona: Kyuhyun oppa! Take her on her room. Fany unnie! You’re dead to Taeyeon unnie!

Kyuhyun: aissh.. Neh! That’s right! She’s dead to Taeyeon! But Taeyeon is dead to Heechul hyung if you scold her.. *smiling evilly

 

Taeyeon: Neh I know that! Heechul oppa warned me for that. But i don’t care about that!

Fany: Unnie it’s late! Let’s sleep now!

Sooyoung: Hahaha Fany unnie! Trying to escape?

Sunny: Poor Fany baby! Don’t worry! If she scold you, I will tell it to Heechul oppa!

Taeyeon: Yah Sunny! Okay fine! You’re right Tiffany! However, why is Kyuhyun very concerned to Seohyun since he’s not her boyfriend?

Fany: Maybe it’s because Kyuhyun oppa likes our maknae but he is so in denial.

Sica: You’re bright Fany! Let’s have a plan for them!

Fany: Sica unnie, Heechul oppa, Henry, Seohyun and I already planned for that.

Yuri: what do you mean unnie? Seohyun and Henry oppa are only pretending.

Fany: You got it Yuri!

Taeyeon : Okay girls! We will talk about it tomorrow when Seohyun is awake.