PROLOGUE

It's Okay even If It Hurts (HIATUS)

 

“Annyeong Haseyo!” Seohyun greeted her co-trainees in SM Entertainment.

“Nice to meet you all” She added.

 

“Oh! Seohyun is here” LSM said

“Seohyun introduce you to other SME artists and staffs” LSM added.

 

“Ok, Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Seo Joohyun and I’m 16 years old. You can call me Seohyun, others preferred to call me Seohyun. I’m playing piano and love Keroro and Goguma. I’m a friendly and a talkative person. That’s all; hope you all were going to be my friends.” Seohyun introduced herself.

 

 

 

                Ever Since Seohyun entered SME, she is always staring at Cho Kyuhyun, member of a new debuted boy band group of SME, the Super Junior.

 

“Hi! You’re Seo Joohyun right?” tiffany asked when she saw Seohyun on the lobby of SM buliding.

“Neh! I’m Seo Joohyun but you can call me Seohyun, and I’m 16 years old. How about you?  Seohyun answered and asked her also.

“Oh! Mianhe! I’m Hwang Mi Young they also called me Tiffany and I’m 18 years old. Since I’m older than you, you can call me Unnie.” Tiffany said. Seohyun noticed that someone is staring on her unnie.

“Tiffany Unnie! Who’s that boy that always staring at you?” Seohyun asked while staring at Heechul.

“That’s Heechul oppa. He is the 2nd oldest member of the new debuted boy band group Super Junior. He is also my suitor. I told him not to court me but he didn’t stop.” Tiffany replied while giving Heechul a death shot glare.

 

“Annyeong Tiffany! Who’s that girl? She is so pretty!” Heechul asked while he pinched the cheeks of Seohyun.

“Oh! She is Seohyun, my new friend and also a new trainee here. Be good to her oppa!” Tiffany replied.

“Of course I will be good to her, for you. Yah Seohyun! Don’t be shy to me okay? You can also call me Oppa, and if you need help or someone is bullying you, you can call me okay?” Heechul said.

“Hey! You can also call me oppa! I’m Ryeowook of Super Junior.” Ryeowook added.

“From now on we are your big brother okay!” Heechul & Ryeowook said to Seohyun.

“Wow. I am new here but I have many friends. I thought no one would like me as a friend.” Seohyun said.

“You’re a friendly person so they like you too.” Sungmin added.

 

                Their friendship starts on the SME but how can they handle their friendship if love will start to grow. Will they choose friendship or love?