Chapter 4

It's Okay even If It Hurts (HIATUS)

 

When the SNSD leaves the SM building, Kyuhyun arrived. Heechul noticed that Kyuhyun is not lively like before. Then Kyuhyun just congratulate Ryeowook because he gets Beige. Ryeowook didn’t have to explain because Kyuhyun cut his words. Leeteuk decided to leave the SM building now, on their dorm Ryeowook reminded Kyuhyun that Seohyun wants to talk to him. Before they sleep Kyuhyun, play his favorite computer game Star craft then he decided to sleep.

            On the morning, Kyuhyun prepared himself and go to the practice room. He saw Seohyun playing her keyboard, he thinks that Seohyun is waiting here in a minutes.

 

Kyuhyun: Seohyunnie! Ryeowook hyung told me that you want to talk to me.

Seohyun: oppa! Have a seat here.

Kyuhyun: I’m sorry for waiting

Seohyun: It’s okay oppa.

Oppa! Let me be frank with you. I like you very much.

Kyuhyun: what? You like me. – Kyuhyun shouted Seohyun that makes Seohyun scared.

Seohyun: oppa! Don’t shout please! I’m scared of you! – Seohyun said while crying.

Kyuhyun: It can’t be! I don’t like you!

Seohyun: Oppa! I said don’t shout to me please!

Kyuhyun: No! I just want you to know that I don’t like you as my girlfriend! You’re only a little sister to me. I like Beige not you! Do you understand?

Seohyun: oppa! You’re bad and selfish!

Kyuhyun: Yes! I’m bad and selfish that’s why they called me evil maknae!

Seohyun: stop please! I don’t want to hear you!

           

            Seohyun cover her ears and pretend that she didn’t heard what Kyuhyun said. She is crying while running away from Kyuhyun. She get the key of her car and drive away from SM building.

 

                                    --Seohyun POV—

 

“You’re bad and selfish oppa! Maybe I’m not too pretty and I’m not good that’s why you didn’t like me! I hate you but I still like you! How I wish I did’nt met you!”

I was driving my car while crying, the words he said to me a while ago still playing on my mind. Suddenly Kibum oppa my cousin called me but when I get my phone, it fell down. I tried to find it by my hands, when I found it my car crashed on the other car.

                                    -- End of Seohyun POV—

 

            The car of Seohyun bumped on the other car, the driver of the car rushed Seohyun to the Hospital. He also called the staff of SME and the manager of Seohyun. Seohyun was not in good condition when her unnies and Super Junior arrived, she is still on the Emergency room. The doctors told them that they don’t know if Seohyun will wake up or forever sleeping.

            Kibum was scared of what happen to Seohyun. Three days after, finally she wake up, she first saw Kyuhyun on her side while Heechul and Tiffany are on the other side.

 

Seohyun: Heechul oppa? Why I’m here on the hospital? --- Seohyun tried to seat but she can’t.   

Aaahh! It hurts! Oppa! What happened?

Heechul: Yah Fany! Call the doctor now! Seohyunnie you don’t remembered what happened?

Seohyun: I only rememberd is Kibum oppa is calling but my phone fell down, I didn’t see that there is car then it crashed! Oppa I’m scared!

Heechul: Seohyunnie I’m here don’t be scared now...

 

            Then the doctor came with Tiffany. The doctor told that Seohyun is okay now, she need to rest for a month so that she can recover on what happened. Because of the accident, Seohyun didn’t came on their debut. Seohyun celebrates her birthday on the hospital with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is always there beside her. Seohyun thinks that Kyuhyun feels guilty on what happened. Then Kyuhyun talk to Seohyun.

 

Kyuhyun: Can we talk?

Seohyun: about?—Seohyun answered him in a cold tone.

Kyuhyun: Seohyun please can we talk?

Seohyun: Kyuhyun if you’re guilty and pity, I don’t need that okay.

Kyuhyun: Seohyun mianhaeyo. I didn’t mean to hurt you.

Seohyun: You didn’t mean. However, you did it! Leave me alone please!!

 

            Kyuhyun leave her on the room. After he leave Seohyun cried very hard and Kangin saw her crying. Kangin asked her but she didn’t answered. Kangin told that tomorrow she will discharged on the hospital and Kibum will fetch her so she need to sleep now.