Chapter 2

It's Okay even If It Hurts (HIATUS)

 

 After a minute, she decided to answer Ryeowook but she had one condition, Ryeowook will keep it as secret. Heechul also heard their conversation so he is also need to deal with the condition.

After their conversation, Ryeowook invited Seohyun to have a lunch but before they leave the SM Building, the other SJ members arrived. They recognized each other, and then Seohyun invited the other SJ members. Because of this, Donghae noticed that Ryeowook and Seohyun are very close this day so he started to tease the two.

 

“oppa! We’re not dating! And you know that you’re my only prince” Seohyun said to Donghae then she winked him that made Donghae blushed.

“Ok my Princess”

 

                Suddenly, Heechul asked to Seohyun where Tiffany is. However, Seohyun didn’t answer him and she dropped the topic and changed it to eat now.

                While they are waiting on their orders,

 

“Kyu oppa! Did you talk to my Beige Unnie? I told you last night to talk with her.” Seohyun asked Kyuhyun about Beige then Ryeowook glared at her.

“Ok fine later I will talk to her” Kyu answered Seohyun then he gave Seohyun a shut up glare. Suddenly, Ryeowook joined their conversation.

 

“ Yah! Seo Joo Hyun! What are you talking? We need to talk after this lunch!” Ryeowook said to Seohyun.  Then Seohyun nodded to him. He also need Heechul on their conversation later so he called Heechul.

 

                After their lunch, the other SJ members go to the SM building while Ryeowook, Heechul & Seohyun also left the restaurant and go to the rooftop of SM building.

Ryeowook: Seohyun! why did you do that huh?

Seohyun: Ryeowok oppa don't shout please.. I'm scared of you..  Seohyun said while crying.

Heechul: Hey Ryeowook! Don't shout to her!! What did she do that make you mad to her?

Ryeowook: Heechul hyung, he told Kyuhyun to confess his feelings to Beige noona even if she had a feelings for Kyuhyun.

Heechul: what? She likes Kyuhyun? That evil maknae? but why?

Seohyun: Heechul oppa! He's not evil! I like him since we've met.

Heechul: but why you didn't tell to him?

Seohyun: I wouldn't do that!!

Ryeowook: You're Babo if you wouldn't do that! then Heechul smacked his head.

Seohyun: Oppa don't shout.. Seohyun said while crying.

Ryeowook: Ok! I will stop.

Seohyun: oppa mianhe! I know you're mad because you also like Beige unnie. then heechul joined their conversation again.

Heechul: What? you also like Beige?

Seohyun: Neh! that's true oppa! Ryeong oppa likes my Beige unnie! Yah! Wookie oppa! I will tell my feelings to Kyuhyun oppa if you also tell your feelings to Beige unnie!

Ryeowook: I won't!!!!!!!!

Seohyun: Ok ! So I wouldn't tell it to him!

Ryeowook: Fine! You win!

Heechul: Hey! are you both finished?

Seohyun: Neh oppa! Mianhe for the long conversation! I know that you miss my Fany unnie! Seohyun started to tease Heechul.

Heechul: she is not my GF! so why would i miss her?

Seohyun:  Woh? Ok.. but maybe someday she will be your girl right?

Heechul: Maybe not.. she didn't like me... She only know is to play my feelings... So selfish!

                        They are both talked about their loved ones. Then Seohyun told Ryeowook that tomorrow she will meet with Kyuhyun on the practice room. She also told the 2 boys that she is belong to the  girls group that will be debuting next week.  They all greeted Seohyun an advance Congratulation and an advance Happy birthday. Then Seohyun go back to her unnies because they have a rehearsal . 

                                                               

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's my new chapter! Sorry for the long update....

Read it and subscribe!

Hope you like it! 

NO SILENT READING!!!!!!!

FREE TO COMMENT (GOOD AND BAD COMMENT)