Chapter 8

It's Okay even If It Hurts (HIATUS)

 

She go back to the lobby of the building and saw Henry. She called Henry and they talked about the issue of them. They go to the rooftop so that no one can hear their conversation, when they arrived on the rooftop.

 

Seohyun: Oppa can we talk?

Henry: about what Seohyun?

Seohyun: Do you like me?

Henry: Honestly Seohyun Yes. However, I know you didn’t like me so I’m trying to forget it.

Seohyun: Oppa! I’m sorry .. Can I use you? Don’t think that I’m using you just to play your feelings. I just want to see if Kyuhyun will jealous.

Henry: Yah! I like your idea! I’m excited to see him!

Seohyun: Oppa he asked me a while ago if there’s something between us but I don’t think so that he is jealous.

Henry: I will help you Seohyun, but I already told Heechul hyung that it’s only a rumor.

Seohyun: haha I know you’re good in lying so I trusted you. *then she pinched the cheeks of Henry until it turns to red.

 

            They decided to go down and went to LSM office to clarify the issue about them. When they entered the office, they are shocked because they saw their unnies and hyungs. Then LSM started to ask. When LSM is asking, the SJ and SNSD are very silence.

 

LSM: Henry, because you’re the guy, I will asked you this. Is there something between you and Seohyun?

Henry: LSM hyung. . . I’m sorry to say but Yes, she is my girlfriend. Is there any problem?

            *Then Heechul joined their conversation, because he was shocked of what Henry said.

 

Heechul: Yah Henry! You told me a while ago that it’s only a rumor but now it’s true. Are you lying to me?

Henry: I’m sorry hyung! I lied to you. Seohyun wanted to make it private but -- *Heechul cut his words.

Heechul: Suit Yourself! Well prove it to me Henry! Kiss her..

Seohyun: Where do you want?

Henry: Seohyun it’s very public!

Seohyun: Yah I know that! I don’t care if it’s public! I just want to prove to Heechul oppa that it’s true.

LSM: Yah Heechul! Henry is right! It’s very public if they kiss here in the office and I’m sure there will be jealous here. Seohyun get prepare for the interview okay!

Seohyun: I’m prepared for that LSM oppa! *while smiling evilly*

Henry: me too! This is the moment I’m waiting!

 

            Then they say goodbye to SJ, SNSD and LSM. She also dragged Henry to the rooftop. They left the SJ and SNSD very disappointed especially Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

 

Seohyun: Oppa! Did you see his expression? I think he and Eunhyuk opaa are very disappointed to us.

Henry: Neh! His face is full of regrets.

Seohyun: that’s what he get when he hurt me.

Henry: But don’t revenge too much. Maybe it will come back to you.

Seohyun: I hope it will not happen.

 

            Suddenly Heechul called them and joined their conversation. They are shocked and scared that Heechul heard their conversation.

 

Seohyun: Yah Heenim oppa! What are you doing here?

Heechul: Well I just want to know the truth and I found it. *smiling evilly*

 

                                    (FLASHBACK)

 

Henry: About Seohyun and me is true.

Heechul: You told me a while ago that it’s only a rumor but now it’s true?

Henry:  I’m sorry but I lied to you. Seohyun wanted to make it private.

Heechul: Suit yourself! Well prove it to me! Kiss her.

Seohyun: Where do you want?

 

                                    (END OF FLASHBACK)

 

Heechul: I don’t believed on what Henry said a while ago especially when both of you smiled evilly. I suspected both of you have a plan and I’m right! I proved to myself that it’s right.

Henry: hyung I’m sorry! We’re just taking it as a joke.

Heechul: to Kyuhyun? You’re both dead to him if he found out this.

Seohyun: He will only find out this if you tell it to him but I know you’re loyal to me that’s why you will not tell it right?

Heechul: of course! By the way Tiffany is also here! Hey Mi Young come here!

Seohyun: what? Fany unnie is here?

Heechul: don’t worry she will help us!

Seohyun: but---

Tiffany: Yah Seohyun! You didn’t trust me?

Seohyun: Aniyo! I trusted you unnie but you’re talkative! By the way my cousin Bom unnie wanted to introduced me on her group mates. So you want to  come with me?

Henry: I'm sorry Seohyun but I can't accompany you by this time. I will call Kyuhyun hyung to accompany you.

Seohyun: Yah Henry oppa!

Henry: I'm sorry but I already called him. He is waiting now on the parking lot. Heechul hyung! Fany Noona! take care of Seohyun arraso?

Tiffany: Ok! Let's go now! That Evil Maknae is very impatient.

Heechul: that's true! Seohyun prepared your ears if we arrived on the parking.

Seohyun: I'm ready for that. My ears used to hear it everytime. Henry oppa! take care of yourself okay?

Henry: Yes I will! Bye!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 done!!!