Chapter 9 - The True First Kiss

The countrygirl's regret

The weekend came quicker than ever. I was so nervous. I had gone out earlier that day and bought myself some make-up and new clothes. I wanted to look my best. 

Soohyun oppa sent me many letters, all expressing his love and I replied them with as much but I felt different. Was I beginning to fall out of love with oppa?

"Hey!" Eli grinned happily, glad that I turned up. He leaned over hesitantly and kissed my head. I blushed. Ooh! He's so warm. I suddenly felt like I was 5. "Where are going to?"I asked him shyly. "The cinema. I'm taking you to a movie." he smiled and gunned the engine. Off we go!

I felt so romantic. Throughout the movie, I looked only at Eli and he didn't notice. He looked so calm. His hair swept naturally over his eyes, his features highlighted by the darkness, looking perfectly exquisite. His perfectly muscled arm clothed in this cotton and his hand laid on mine, Wait, his hand?! I blushed again. I was so lost in my fantasy I didn't know what was going on in the movie at all. And. Something happened.

ELI HELD MY HAND! "Where dyou want to go now?" he asked. I didn't answer. I know I'd be happy wherever he went together. However, my heart felt wrong. "Mianhae oppa..",I whispered guilty. We went to the arcade and the mall where Eli bought me a new necklace, Finally night approached and we went to the beach.

I stared at Eli as the wind blew through his hair. He ed his shirt and sat on a big rock, looking at the waves splash. I stared. OMG. He totally has chocolate abs! Absentmindedly,I reach out and touched his firm muscles. Eli looked down at me and laughed. I blushed furiously and pulled my hand away. He quickly pulled me back, and I felt his warm body against mine. Eli hesitated briefly before his lips found mine and he pressed them gently against mine. "I love you", he murmured as he pulled away and I stayed, warm in his embrace.