Chapter 11 - His and Hers

The countrygirl's regret

HERS:

I woke up one morning to find Eli still asleep beside me, snoring lightly. I giggled and pecked him on the cheek as I hopped out of bad, going to freshen myself before preparing breakfast. It was a year already and I realised Soohyun oppa never replied my letter. I felt guilty again. It has been a whole year since I told him, I wondered if he was okay. I was going out with my girlfriends. Hehehe. They were all so jealous of Eli!

I met up with them at Starbucks Coffee in the mall . "Ooh SooJin! How was Eli?", they squealed. Aw.. They're so cute. In my group of girlfriends, only 3 of us have boyfriends and the other 3 remain single. Melissa sighed and said, " Eli is so hot for an Asian! I wish I had a boyfriend like him. I'm still single, sigh." We did what girls would do and shopped till we dropped. We had a hearty luncha nd parted ways.

"I'm back!" I called as I stepped back into the apartment (Eli and I stay together now hehe. But it's to cut cost on rental, really!) and saw Eli waiting for me. He took me into his embrace and his hand lingered on my waist for a second before themselves around him as we backed to the hall and started another passionate kiss. I felt Eli's lips warm and sweet; his touch light and lingering. Overall, he was so hot. I knew I loved him now and ever, and he was someone whom I knew treasured me and loved me as well. 

HIS:

As his lips touched hers, he felt her gentleness and her eagerness that was something he never felt when kissingSooJin. She was never excited to kiss him. He felt his heart break again, only slightly. The new girl looked at him, concernec. "Soohyun oppa! I will love you forever, not like that unnie. Please don't.look so sad' Soohyun's heart warmed and melted. He vowed to love this beautful girl with ihs heart and soul, never to be broken again. Only a scar in his heart showed the agony and pain he endured the past months.