Chapter 12

The countrygirl's regret

I made arrangements to return to Korea after my scholarship in the Staes. I was so excited to go back home to see my parents and Soo-na, I was looking forwards to seeing my old friends and...Soohyun oppa. My heart cringed. I don't think oppa ever forgave me, he didn't reply to my letter but...I couldn't help my change of heart. I looked over my shoulder and saw Eli doing the benchpress and my heart started to beat faster.. Oh. My. God. He looked so hot. I've seen him done itmany times before but my heart alwaysbeat faster when I see him work out.

Eli stopped his work out and stood up, breathing heavily wearily. My eyes glued themselvesto his chocolate abs. Woah. So muscular. Eli teased, "staring at my buff muscles again?" I blushed furiously abd looked away, "No!" He laughed and pulled me up to kiss me. "Yuck! You're all sweaty!" I yipped and jumped away. Eli laughed again and wentto bather. He was going back to Korea with me! We were leaving later today so we had to pack all our stuff and make all the other arrangements. 

when night dawned, we boarded our plane and were off to Korea! I giggled all the way in the plane before feeling exhausted and falling asleep in Eli's muscular arms. Finally, sun was streaming throguh the windows and we have reached Korea! I was over the moon to be back in my homeland. On the drive to my hometown, I talked endlessly about life at home, life in the countryside and Eli listened attentively (how cute!) ,eager to know more about my life. 

FInally, we reached the front gate of my house and happily, I pulled Eli's hand towards the door and as I was about to reach for it, someone opened it. I jerked away in surprise. His brown eyes and wavy hair, his face look weathered by the work in the farm. He looked shocked too. I was strucked by his good looks. 

'So..is that your..ex-boyfriend?", Eli asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers! Hope you like this chapter~

Really really sorry for updating so late >.< finally found Chapter 12 and 13 phew..

Anyways, do subscribe and continue supporting me ^^