Chapter 13

The countrygirl's regret

"Oppa..", I whispered. Soohyun oppa regained his composure and looked at me. "Annyeong, Soojin.", he said and left the house. I stared after him and in a second, Eli's arms found his way around my waist. He hugged me gently and murmured,"It's okay, don't be sad." I buried my face into his chest and closed my eyes. oppa was still angry with me. I knew I had hurt him. I felt so miserable. When I felt better, we went in. 

"Soojin unnie!" SOo-na blbbed towards me and hugged me. Her eyes landed on Eli and they widened. "Who's that handsome guy?" She whispered curiously. My heart swelled. "It's my boyfriend!", I said proudly. fell opened in shock. "You mean, you dumped Soohyun oppa for this blonde dude?" Eli's eyebrows rose at the word 'dude'. I shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah." Soo-na didn't say anything and waled to Eli. 

"Hello, I'm Lee Soo-na. I'm 18 years old this year." She greeted him cheerfully with a smile. Eli smiled back at her. She turned to me, "Unnie, I have a boyfriend already!", she told me happily. "He's coming over later, you can see him later!" I kept asking who he was but she refused to say more than "you know him".

The sun was bright ans I lazed in Eli's arms, as he asked me more of how life in Korea was. Finally, he moved on to the question I dreaded the most. "How was your ex-boyfriend like?", he asked, gently. Even so, I was seized with a bout of tears and tearfully, I told Eli the story of my love, from the moment when I fell in love with the charismatic Soohyun and the innocence I thought our love had been. So innocent and pure. Our kisses were just the same, sweet and gentle. My eyes blurred again as my heart cringed and felt the heartache of 2 years Soohyun oppa must have felt. My lips desperately found Eli's waiting ones and he kissed me this time with a fierce burning passion, trying desperately to put in his feelings and emotions of understanding and kindness into his passionate kiss, and then, I knew I counld spend a lifetime with this guy. 

One who understands and loves me so. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers ^^ hahaha yup! managed to update Chapter 13~

Hope yall like it!

Do keep a look out for the next chapter and comment :)