Chapter 1 - The pure love

The countrygirl's regret

 

I was leading a beautiful like n the countryside. I have an amazing boyfriend, many friends and peace.

“ Soojin –ah!” Soohyun oppa called. I turned and smiled. He’s so sweet. As his lips brushed lightly against mine, my heart thumped frantically. Oh my gosh. I have such a gorgeous boyfriend.

He smiled shyly. “ Ready to go?” I nodded.

“annyeong Soona! “ he greeted as he swept me out of my house. I giggled childishly a she tossed me around like a kid. In my ecstasy, I noticed his lean muscles working in his arms, his handsome face and instantly blushed.

“What’s wrong, baby? “  oppa looked concern. I smiled to show I was fine.

I spent the whole day with him, riding horses around the fields.

“Oh, im pooped.” He groaned and heaved himself onto the picnic mat I just laid out. I smiled as he took out the food he brought and hesitantly tried to feed me.

We talked for ages, laughed and joked, till the sun set. I gazed dreamily at the stars above, thinking of how lucky I was. “Soojin ah.” I turned and my heart did a wild tap dance. “Saranghae” he murmured and as his sweet breath hit me, we were kissing under the starts, just like how I dreamt it.

AS I broke away from his gentle lips, I snuggled deep into his strong arms, contented. Soohyun, being the romantic oppa of mine, whispered sweet nothings to me as I giggled, feeling loved and safe.

“Ahchoo!” I sneezed and wrinkled my nose. Soohyun oppa peered at me, concerned. “ let’s go now. I don’t want you to catch a cold.” Aww, so sweet!

At my front gate, I smiled and told him, “thank you oppa! Good night!” he smiled and kissed me briefly on the head. “ I love you” he whispered. “ I love you too oppa” I said shyly.

That night, I snuggled in bed, dreaming happily about soohyun oppa. Take me away… take me away… my love was strong and I knew I will love him forever.