Chapter 2 (Part 1)

You're my everything!

The next day~

JONGHYUN POV (YOU)

Key: "YAH!!! KIM JONGHYUN WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!! WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR OUR SCHEDULE IF YOU DONT WAKE UP NOW!!!"

You: Alright Alright I'm awake now!!

Key: quickly get a quick shower and come down for breakfast!!

You: alright! Kibum! *sticks tongue out*

 

After taking a quick shower, preparing yourself and styling your hair etc. You went to your extremely big wardrobe to choose the clothes that you wanted to wear. You thought: hmmm.... what should i wear??? i have too much choices to choose from.....

 

(Top)

 

 

(bottom)

 

 

 

(shoes)

 

 

(geek specs)

 

This should do it!!

Soon your iphone ring, it was a text from your yeobu(jiyeon) 

Jiyeon:

Jjong! i was wondering if you could sing one of your songs you just release in your solo alblum for our Japan tour cause we need sometime to change into another outfit and we are worried to keep the fans waiting for too long, could you please help me out?"

You:

Sure! when is the tour going to start?

Jiyeon: Really! thank you jjong! Tomorrow night at 7pm sharp! so all you need to do is be there by 7 so that our makeup artist could prepare you before you could go on stage and perform! Got to go i'll see you later for dinner? alright! bye~

You: bye dear <3

 

At the event where by you guys have to perform SHERLOCK

SHINee: "Hello we're SHINee!"

Fans screamed as loud as possible!!! its so Loud that even if you were standing a million miles away you could still hear!

Host: "Alright so there's Shinee!! now could I request each member to step out and introduce themselves please, starting from left to right." (From left to right: Minho, Onew, Taemin, Key and lastly (you) Jonghyun) 

Minho: Hello i'm minho

Onew: Hi i'm leader onew!

Taemin: i'm taemin

Key: Key! :)

You: Hello, i'm Bling Bling Jonghyun!! *waves*

FANS: JIYEON~!!! JONGHYUN!!! JIYEON!! JJONG! JIYEON !!!!!

Key teased jonghyun (whisper) "Jjong!! seems like they are calling your wife~"

You: Stop it!! giving key a little punch in his arm.

ouch! key shouted.

 Host: "WOW~~ why are you guys screaming jiyeon's name? i thought its surpose to be JONGHYUN!!!!"

one of the fan shouted down from the stage that they wanted to see jonghyun and jiyeon together for fanmeeting next time round. 

Host: "Jonghyun?"

You: "Er... yes?"

Host: "What do you think? would you want to have a fan meeting of having both SHINee and T-ara together? wouldnt that be great? a double combo?? what do you think of that?"

You:" That would be fun!! but i didnt think of anything like that before though! probably it might happen one day, i dunno *blushing*"

Host: " yeah~ probably it might just happen!hahhahaa alright! now, heard that you wrote a english song for Jiyeon? is it true?"

You:  *blushing* yup! (softly)

Host: " what's the name or title of the song you wrote?"

You: " its called "beauty and a beat" (its by justing bieber ^^ i kinda love that song) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDQ3SuDYkeo

Host: " aint it so cute for you to write your girlfriend a lovely romantic song? (btw, the host is a female) I wanted someone to write me or at least sing me a song! but that didnt happen ever since i was little!"

Everyone laughed at what the host said.

Onew: jong! why dont you sing noona a song for her?

You: Erm..... ok sure!

Host: omg~ this going to make you guys shawol fan get jealous *blush*

You: *clear throat* "Noona nomu yeppeo~"

fans claps after you sing.

Host: wow~!  your voice is amazing! no wonder Jiyeon likes you!!

You: Thankyou

As the host continue asking question for the other members while you just stand there, entertaining your fans , smiling while thinking of jiyeon^^

After questioning every member its time for you guys to perform SHERLOCK! Fans screamed, cried ,dance(O.O) and even sing along with you and the other members too!!

 

AUTHOR'S POV 

 

Once Shinee went back to their dorm, Jonghyun (YOU) rushes up to his room to pack his stuff he need all into his lugguage, he even packed roo stuffs into another lugguage just for roo, he picked up roo and put on a cool dog t-shirt for him after all those packing and stuff he's finally done. Rushing down,

unlock his Porsche Panamera(picture below)

 

 

putting all the luggages he have packed and putting Roo in the front seat, as he rushes to the driver seat and started the engine and drove off in a rush!

 

 

JONGHYUN (YOU) POV

AT THE AIRPORT

You steped out of your car and one of your bodyguards came and took out your lugguages and past it too another bodyguard2 whom is going to help you check in.

Then Bodyguard drove you car into your plane while bodyguard2 have already helped you check in all you lugguages and helping you to put them on you plane....

Mins later your private plane is ready to take off, before you board your plane....

You:

*texting jiyeon*

Yeobu jiyeonnie~ I'm going to board the plane now see you in awhile for dinner!! ^^

 

Jiyeon:

OKAY!!! i'll go to the airport to pick both you and roo up!! see you in awhile~

 

You: alright! seeya!

 

Please comment and subscribe ^^ thankyou!