Chapter 3 (Part 3)

You're my everything!

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9OgcXV5cE

JONGHYUN (YOU) POV

You: Show you off, tonight I wanna show you off 

What you got, a billion could’ve never bought

We gonna party like it’s 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, be young tonight
I’m coming for ya, i’m coming for ya

Cause all I need is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It’s all by you, when the music makes you move
Baby do it like you do
Cause… (Jiyeon stands at the board , and helpers push the board up slowly) *turns and take jiyeon's hand, leading her to the center of the stage*

 

~BREAK DANCE (with jiyeon)~

The both of you gave a powerful break dance together, fans screamed more crazily than ever before

 

[Beat break]

Body rock, girl, I can feel your body rock 
Take a bow, you on the hottest ticket now
We gonna party like it’s 3012 tonight
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, be young tonight
I’m coming for ya, i’m coming for ya

Cause all I need is a beauty and a beat (T-ara members were pushed up by the board slowly~)
Who can make my life complete
It’s all by you, when the music makes you move
Baby do it like you do

 

[Hwayoung and eunjung]
In time, ink lines, ----- couldn’t get on my incline
World tour, it’s mine, ten little letters, on a big sign
Jonghyun~, you know i’mma hit ‘em with the ether
Buns out, weiner, but I gotta keep my eye out for Jiyeonnie *puts arm around jiyeon*
Beauty, beauty and the beast
Beauty from the east, beautiful confessions of the priest
Beast, beauty from the streets, we don’t get deceased
Every time a beauty on the beats

 

Body rock,  oh~ i wanna feel your body rock 
Cause all I need is a beauty and a beat
Who can make my life complete
It’s all by you, when the music makes you move
Baby do it like you do
Cause…

EVERYBODY ON STAGE BREAK DANCES ,INCLUDING DANCERS! Just right after the dance Jonghyun (you) kissed jiyeon lips. (Soyeon saw what Jonghyun(you) did and she was jealous)

You: Thank You! *waves to fans and bow* Bye Bye!! (saying in a kiddy tone)

Jiyeon: *waves and holds Jonghyun's(you) hand*

SOYEON POV

*Standing on the board which is slowly go up to the stage* 

Cause all i need is a beauty and a beat~ 

Soyeon: *y pose* (Thinking: jonghyun(you), your eyes will  soon stick on to me like glue) *y glare at Jonghyun(you)*

You: *smiles at soyeon and face the fans*

Soyeon: sad (thinking: Why didnt you stare at me even when i'm y?)

I was feeling sad and jealous when i notice that all Jonghyun(you) cares about is Jiyeon and every other member and not me...... *sigh* I'm always left out.....

 

AUTHOR'S POV

After jonghyun's (you) performance its T-ara's turn to perform again with roly poly~

Backstage~

JONGHYUN (YOU) POV

One of the back dancers for Jonghyun(you) came up to him for a chat...

Dancer: Hey jong! 

You: yo! *handshake*

Dancer: yo man! i wanna ask you something...

You: hmm? Shoot it 

Dancer: Do you notice Soyeon was staring at you the whole time when you're performing 'beauty and a beat'?

You: What? nope! My eyes are only on Jiyeon.

Dancer: well~ then i should tell you... She stared at you the whole time when you're playing the piano, that's why her manager forced her to play the piano with you on stage just now.... and....! i can tell that she's jealous when you're with jiyeon, when you break dance with jiyeon, when you kissed jiyeon. Didnt you notice it?

You: ......... (surprise what you just heard from your dancer) 

Dancer: I can tell she liked you.....

You: I...(Jonghyun was interrupted by the dancer)

Dancer: Not just like, but Love you to the limit where by she cant handle her heart anymore, Hey! If there's anything or need help with... Call me bro! (leaves you behind. You are the only one left in the room)

What....... Soyeon noona likes me all this while~ no wonder she always lock her eyes on me when she sees me, talk to me when i'm confused with things, take good care of me... and i didnt notice it all this while until my dancer told me... but....... I already have Jiyeon.... I can't just throw jiyeon aside.... This is driving me crazy!!!

JIYEON POV

Ending the concert with 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' I can't wait to go backstage and see my Jjong!! ^^

Jiyeon: Thank you!! bye bye~ *waves to her fans*

Fans: WAH!!!!! WAH!!!! WAHOOO!!!! PARK JIYEON KIM JONGHYUN FIGHTING FOREVER~!

Jiyeon: ah~ Thank you thank you! *bows*

Soyeon: *sigh* Bye Bye~ thank you see you guys next time.... *walks to backstage*

T-ara members went backstage~

Jiyeon: Jjong!!! ah~ *jumps in for a hug from jonghyun(you)*

You: *hugs Jiyeon while looking at soyeon and you notice she is staring back at you sadly and she is trying not to look at you*

Jiyeon: *peek Jonghyun's(you) lips* muack!

You: *smile*

After changing and cleaning away those heavy makeups Jiyeon is finally done and suddenly her phone rings!!

Jiyeon: Hello?

Jiyeon's dad: Jiyeon ah! appa ah!

Jiyeon: oh! appa! why did you call me?

Jiyeon's dad: I was wondering if you've finish with your concert?

Jiyeon: I am now! why?

Jiyeon's dad: OH thats good, your mum asked me to pick you up after your concert and bring you home for dinner, she spend almost the whole day preparing it though

anyway! I'm already on my way so get ready alright? see you in a while! (hangs up the phone)

Jiyeon: but!...... hello? aish!

You: wae?

Jiyeon: my dad called and wants me to go back home for dinner..... Sorry dear i could'nt spend time with you tonight..

You: *touches jiyeon's face gently* Its okay! you can spend time with me tomorrow right? 

Jiyeon: OK! 

You: I'll pick you up in the morning then!!

Jiyeon: sure!

Afew mins later~ Jiyeon's dad arrive to pick her up, Jonghyun accompany Jiyeon down to her dad's car....

You: I'll see you tomorrow then yeobu~ *kisses jiyeon forehead*

Jiyeon: yeah... goodbye

Jonghyun waves to jiyeon as her dad drives away

Jiyeon: (thinking : Haiz..... I'm sorry Jonghyun)

JONGHYUN (YOU) POV

As i turn around making my way back to the room i bump into soyeon and she fell on to the floor

You: ouch! Noona? *bends down and help soyeon up*

Soyeon: argh.... Thanks sir..*looks at you* Jonghyun?

You: You're okay? are you hurt? I'm sorry...

Soyeon: I....I....I.....I'm fine *fake a smile* (thinking: truth is i'm fine but my heart's not)

You: *pushes strand of her hair behind her ear and fix her bangs* Are you going anywhere after this?

Soyeon: *blush* i.i...No why?

You: I was wondering if you would want to hangout with me?

Soyeon: I...What about jiyeon?

You: She went home with her dad to eat dinner with her family.

Soyeon: sure..

You: Alright! wait for me i'll go and take my bag stay here noona! *smiles*

Soyeon: (thinking: Why did he asked me out , out of a sudden? hmm... well as least i get to spend time with him alone ^^)

You: Okay! lets go. *holding onto soyeon's hand* come on? what happen?

Soyeon: i......i.....can't....i....

You: I dont want you to get lost out there *lean closer to soyeon's face and gently pinch her nose like a little child* lets go..

SOYEON POV

Why did he suddenly treats me like i'm his Girlfriend? I'm confused right now...

Soyeon: Alright...

You: Here let me help you carry your bag.... Its heavy though! *Takes soyeon's bag*

Walking to the carpark, Jonghyun unlocks his car and open the door for soyeon after soyeon entered the car he hand soyeon's bag over to her and went to the driver seat and drove off to a place......

Soyeon: where are we going?

You: somewhere...

Soyeon: where jonghyun?

You: its a surprise! you'll see!

Jonghyun(you) drives to a place where there is a buliding which is 28 story high... He(you) then take soyeon by the hand and brings her to the top of the building and ......

You: Tada! What do you think?

Soyeon: wow~ it's so beautiful...why did you bring me here?

You: well~ i...*scratch the back of your head* i..wanna surprise you!hehehe

To be continue~

 

Subscribe for more~ Comment too ^^ Hope you enjoyed the story!!