Chapter 3(Part 2)

You're my everything!

JONGHYUN(YOU) POV

As i was singing halfway~ *doors open*

You: ..........

Jiyeon: *pops her head in* can i join you two?

Soyeon: ........i

Jonghyun: sure! come in yeobu~ *open your arms wide apart*

Jiyeon: *comes in and hug you*

 

SOYEON POV

Why do you always appear when jonghyun(you) and i are having a good time together? frown

Jiyeon: unnie~

Soyeon: wae?

Jiyeon: it's time to go for our japan concert!! lets go before we're late! Hurry hurry! we'll wait for you in the car below.

You: *putting your arm around jiyeon's shoulder* Let's go!! *smiles and walk away with jiyeon*

Jiyeon: *puts her arm at you waist*

Soyeon: yeah....... sure........

And you just walk away with her like this~ leaving me behind heart broken......should i ...........confess to you(jonghyun) so that you won't leave me behind like this anymore? *sigh* soon tears start to role down from her eyes..... She wipe it away as soon as it falls down her cheeks..

JIYEON POV

You: *unlock your car*

Jiyeon: what did the both of you did when i'm gone?hmm?

You: Well ....I helped her to carry some of her heavy boxes up to her office and she brought me into her private dance and vocal praticing room.. thats all... why? You're jealous??? *smiling like a child*

Jiyeon: hmmm... Nope! hahahhaa *sticks tongue out at you*

You: *pouts*.......*leans closer to jiyeons face* muack! *you kissed her lips*

Jiyeon: yah! heheheee! Oh! soyeon's coming.

Soyeon: Sorry for making the both of you waited so long for me..

You: nah~ it wasnt that long though!

Jiyeon: oh..unnie...why do your eyes look alittle swollen? did you cry?

Soyeon: Huh! er..... no..i'm just tired that's all....*fakes a smile*

You: Let me take a look *looks at soyeon's eyes carefully*

SOYEON POV

His just look so innocent

i just can't stop staring at his puppy eyes.... Jonghyun(you) please stop making me fall in love with you more...

You: hmm... here use this eye drop*hands soyeon the eye drop* 

Soyeon: thanks jjo.....Jonghyun..*takes the eye drop*

You: *smile*

AUTHOR'S POV

An hour of driving and arriving at the concert They quickly get out of the car and went backstage and prepare themselves for the concert.

JIYEON POV

Jiyeon holds Jonghyun's hand while walking to backstage, walking left and right and finally arrived at the room

Jiyeon: UNNIES!!!

Eunjung: oh~ you're here~

Hyomin: What took you so long? Where's Soyeon?

Jiyeon: she's.......*turns behind* she was behind us when we're walking in... 

Soyeon: Found you guys! *panting*you two walked so fast

You: sorry! jiyeon just dont want to be late that's why we're walking in a fast pace

Soyeon: (thinking: why are you helping her to apologize?) ... its okay! i....i understand!

Jiyeon: ....*smiles at jonghyun(you)*

After all those make up hair styling etc.. ITS SHOW TIME!

Jiyeon: aww.... I'm so nervous*talking to the mirror infront of her*

You: *back hug her* Don't worry, just relax~

Jiyeon: *turns her head to the left where jonghyun's (you) chin is lying on her left shoulder and she kisses jonghyun's(you) cheeks* 

You: *gently kisses her lips back* *you push a strand of her hair behind her ear* You look gorgeous tonight.

Jiyeon: *hugs you warmly*

SOYEON POV 

I saw everything both Jonghyun and Jiyeon did.... Why do you have to do lovey dovey things infront of me..*jealous* Argh!!

Manager: Alright! get ready come on lets go!! lets go! Jonghyun prepare yourself alright?

You: Yeah! sure!

Jiyeon: Alright see you later~ *adjusting jonghyun's fringe* bye! *letting go from the hug*

You: Fighting! (to the rest of the member) *high fiving to the rest of the member*

Jonghyun(you) then walked over to soyeon

You: noona?

Soyeon: yes?

You: Fighting! *puppy smile*

Soyeon: Thank you! I will! see you later~

AUTHOR'S POV

T-ara open the stage with 'i go crazy because of you' follow by 'Lies', 'like the first time', 'yayaya', 'T.T.L (Time to love)' and 'why are you being like this' then it's Jonghyun(you) time to perform

JONGHYUN(YOU) POV

Sees t-ara coming back

Hyomin: Fighting puppy! *high five*

Boram: yeah Bling Bling*high five*

Qri: fighting! *shows fist up*

Eunjung: GO GO GO! *high five with both hands*

Hwayoung: Fighting to you *pound it*

Soyeon: *smile* Fighting jonghyun!

Jiyeon: ah~ *jumps up to you* *kiss* Fighting Jjong dear!

You: *smiles*

Manager: Jong! Its your turn go get them tiger!

I went to a spot where i have to stand on a board and later helpers will push this board up and there is where i'm going to pop up from.

Music starts~(link below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s52noqUithw

Fans scream as i finish my first song, next i played the piano before i sing another song

song that is played : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQME-ChSwNM

fans cheered!

SOYEON POV

He's so talented ^^ i wish you could play this for me someday~

Manager: *sees soyeon smiling while watching jonghyun(you) play the piano* Soyeon!

Soyeon: yes manager oppa?

Manager: Go up to the stage and play the piano with jonghyun.

Soyeon: what?

Manager:  you better hurry! go! go on!

Soyeon: yea..yea... yeah..

Soyeon walks up the stage and sat beside jonghyun while fans cheered for the both of you

JONGHYUN(YOU) POV

You:noona? what are you doing here?

Soyeon: Manager oppa ask me to play the piano with you..... i told he no but he insist... sorry.... *head down*

You: Its ok! *played finish the song* Let's play the next song together *smiling*

Soyeon: sure! (as she sits beside jonghyun(you) and the both of you spilt the notes up and started playing*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ose0Fdlikbo

When the both of you played finish the song, the both of you stood up and bow to your fans, after bowing soyeon waved goodbye and went backstage again to change to the next outfit while you have a little chat with you japanese fans...

You: Hello~ do you guys enjoy yourselves?

Fans: YES!!!!

You: oh right!! now i'm going to perform a song again... heheheee.... its from my new solo alblum, if you havent get my new alblum erm... go get it.. there's alot of nice songs in there and i'm going to perform 'Beauty and a beat' now! Thank you! *bows*

Music start~