Chapter 4

You're my everything!

You: What do you think?

Soyeon: it's beautiful~

AUTHOR'S POV

As the both of you watched the beautiful scenery..........

SOYEON POV

You: noona?

Soyeon: *turns* yes?

You: can i ask you something but you got to tell me the truth okay?

Soyeon: ok! 

You: *holds soyeon's hand* Do you like me?

Soyeon:............. *pulls her hand back* N...o...no! ofcourse not!

You: *Looks into soyeon's eyes* You sure? but back then when jiyeon was hugging me you seemed kinda jealous? and.........while i was looking at you, you tried not to look into my eyes.

Soyeon: i...i.....i need to go.... *how does he know that i like him?*

You: Noona! *grabs soyeon's wrist* stop running away from reality! I wanna hear it from you, do you like me?

Soyeon: *turns* (shouting) YES! I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU TILL I.......I.....I.....

You: *pulls soyeon for a hug* Then why didnt you tell me early? is it because of My current relationship with jiyeon?

Soyeon: yes...*cries*

You: *sigh* Jonghyun let go from the hug and wipes soyeon's tears away

Soyeon: even if i told you early that i like you, you can't change or do anything..... You already have jiyeon....

You: *looks down* sorry... i didnt mean to...

Soyeon: its not your fault its mine, shouldnt have like you from the start. Sorry, i got to go *walks away*

Sorry jonghyun... i will try not to love you anymore....

JONGHYUN (YOU) POV

Soyeon noona....aish! what have i just done? argh! Jonghyun(you) then drove home alone thinking about what happen between him and soyeon. While driving home he(you) saw soyeon walking with fans, the fans were trying to ask soyeon for her autographs.....He(you) couldnt help but have the need to protect soyeon, Jonghyun(you)  then parked his car where soyeon and her fans were standing and you grabs soyeon's hands and walk her over to your car and she went in, after that you went to the driver seat and drove off quickly.

In the car~

You: are you fine?

Soyeon: ..........(she didnt answer you)

You: *sigh* its okay if you dont answer or talk to me.... where should i drop you at?

Soyeon: *types on her phone and shows you*

You: *look* okay!

After Mins of driving you dropped soyeon at the place that she wanted you to drop her, she get down from the car without saying a single word to you and left. You went home and rest..

SOYEON POV

I'm sorry jonghyun~ i didnt mean to ignore you, i'm just trying not to like you anymore.....

The next day~

JONGHYUN(YOU) POV

Your phone rings

You: hello?

Jiyeon: Jjong ah~ are you awake?

You: i am now wae?

Jiyeon: ok! what time are you going to pick me up?

You: i'll take a shower and then i'll pick you up. Have you ate your breakfast?

Jiyeon: yup! i'll wait for you, oh! i almost forget today there's Music Bank Mid year wrap up special right?

You: yeah! I'm performing

Jiyeon: Me too~ alright go and get your shower 

You: sure~ see ya!

Hmmm.... Seems like we can't spend time together again :((

AUTHOR'S POV

After jonghyun(you) took his shower he quickly put on his clothes and drive off to jiyeon house~ to fetch her and fly back to korea for music bank

JIYEON POV

Ding dong! Who's that? JJong? *opens the door*

You: yeobu~

Jiyeon: lets go! Can the rest of my unnies take a ride on you private jet cause waiting for their plane takes very long...

You: sure! 

Jiyeon: alright! I'll text them!

You: ok...erm....

Jiyeon: hmm?

You: is soyeon tagging along?

Jiyeon: ofcourse! why?

You: nonthing! lets go! 

Driving back to Jonghyun's (you) plane...

AUTHOR'S POV

At the plane~

Everything has been uploaded in the plane including you car, There's a sit available beside jiyeon and soyeon, but jonghyun(You) didnt know which one to choose from, Jonghyun wanted to talk to soyeon but if he sits beside soyeon jiyeon would me mad at him, He can't decide until....

JONGHYUN(YOU) POV

Qri: Jong! (whisper) i'll sit beside jiyeon while you sit beside soyeon? I know what happen between you two yesterday, i know you wanted to talk to soyeon right?

You: But soyeon noona wouldnt want to talk to me... nevermind i'll just sit beside jiyeon.

Qri: you sure?

You: *sigh and look at qri* no noona i'm not....

Qri: don't worry about jiyeon i'll take care of that, now just sit beside soyeon, trust me she needs you later on~ *smirk*

You: thanks qri noona!

Qri: go on~

Jonghyun(you) went all the way to the back  where soyeon is sitting, and he(you) sat beside her. She quick move herself nearer to the window, All jonghyun(you) can do is smile to her. When the plane is going to take off, You (jonghyun) can see that soyeon is alittle scared when the plane is travelling at high speed~

You: Noona? are you ok?

Soyeon: yes.. i'm fine *trying to act fine*

You: I know you're not (teasing her)

As soon as you finish your sentence the plane took off

Soyeon: Ah~ *covering and closing her eyes at the same time*

You: (i feel the need to protect her, You lift up the cup holder hander and sit nearer to soyeon and pull her gently against you and you hug her)

Soyeon: *hugs jonghyun(you) tightly without letting go* 

You: Dont worry i'm here .... i didnt know you're afraid of plane flights?

Soyeon: hmm...

When the plane reaches the top~

You: Wow! Your grip is so tight!

Soyeon: er! sorry ... i...erm...hmm..

You: You're fine now? *looks into soyeon eyes*

Soyeon: yeah~

You: *puppy smile*

Soyeon: tsk! *pushes jonghyun(you) face away gently*

Jonghyun: ( you see soyeon's hand coming near your face..) *kisses her palm*

Soyeon: *shock* what did you just did?!

You: I dont know *acting blur, continue playing your ipad2 games*

JIYEON POV

Jiyeon: Qri unnie!

Qri: yes?

Jiyeon: where's my Jjong?

Qri: i dont know... i didnt see him...wae?

Jiyeon: i wanted to sit with him, nevermind i'll find him myself then excuse me~

Qri: NO!

Jiyeon: huh? wae?

Qri: erm.... nonthing! *smiles*

Jiyeon: hmm.. ok~ Jjong ah~ where are you?! JJong! Roo? 

Roo: woof! 

Jiyeon: *picks roo up* aiya! come on let's find your appa!

Roo: wines~ woof..

Jiyeon: cute~

JONGHYUN (YOU) POV

JJong! hmm.. Jiyeon?

Soyeon: jiyeon? you didnt sit with her?

You: I wanted to sit with you (teases soyeon)

Soyeon: huh! but...

Jiyeon: *open the door* Jjong! there you are! hmm! why are the both of you sitting alone behind?

Soyeon: i sit here first! he....*points at jonghyun(you)*

You: I was here to order a few drinks for you guys, but some of the drinks aint ready yet so i sit here and wait for the drinks...

Jiyeon: aww~ you should have told me earlier, you let me waited for you.... *runs and hug you*

You: *hug jiyeon and look at soyeon* erm... yeobu! why dont you wait for me at your sit?

Jiyeon: no! i want to follow you! *using her cute tone on you*

You: ... are the drinks ready?

Waiter: yes! there you go sir!

You: thank you! lets go!

Jiyeon: here let me help you carry some *hand roo over to soyeon* unnie help me take care of roo for me awhile i help jjong carry these drinks

Soyeon: sure *holding on to roo*

Jiyeon: thank you! lets go!!

You: yea...yeah 

As the both of you walked to the place where jiyeon and the rest of the member are sitting you served the drinks to them and while you're about to go back to soyeon...

Jiyeon: Jjong? where are you going?

You: i was going back to return the tray and bring roo back here, i'll be right back *peck jiyeon lips*

Jiyeon : hurry!

You: sure!

As jonghyun walk back he saw soyeon talking to roo. He find it cute, as you walk abit nearer you sit afew chairs infront of them and trying to hear what is soyeon talking about

Soyeon: Roo~ aigoo you're so cute like jonghyun~ hehehe 

You: *smiles* (thinking: at least i can tell she's not mad at me anymore)

Soyeon: Roo~ i wanted to tell jonghyun how much i love him but.......even if i do, i cant expect him to leave jiyeon and come to me right? *sigh* i'm confused now...

You: (thinking: noona, dont need to tell me you loved me, i already know~ that's why i'm trying to make it up to you now...but.....)

Roo: woof..

Soyeon: what should i do roo?? hmm?

You: *stands up from your sit* you should let him sit beside you then!

Soyeon: huh! you...you...you were eavesdropping!

You: no! i was here all along but you didnt notice me *pout*

Soyeon: i...i...i...was

You: i know i've heard it all *smiles and sit beside soyeon*

Jiyeon: Yeobu! what's taking you so long? come on! *grabs jonghyun's(YOU) hand, picks up roo and pull you to the front with her*

You: i....havent... i....

Soyeon: *stares* (thinking: there you(jonghyun) go again, i'm left alone...)hmm! he forgot to take his ipad along with him...*look through his ipad*

 

I'll update again tmr~