Chapter 2 (Part 2)

You're my everything!

AUTHOR'S POV

After an hour flight~ 

Your plane have landed in japan ,you finally arrived in Japan!!! Both you and Roo fell a sleep during the long flight.

 

JIYEON POV

Jiyeon: Can you please step on it please(asking the driver to drive alittle faster)

Driver: ok!

Jiyeon: thanks

* I can't wait to see my jjong and roo!!* 

Afew mins later~ you reached the airport, you couldnt go in by the entrance because there were too much fans and you're worried that they could recognize you so one of your guards brings you by the other way where by there isn't much fans around. After entering into one of the vehicle, one of your guard drove you to the place where Jonghyun's private plane have landed

Arriving where jonghyun's plane is you get of the car~

another guard: This way mdm *showing you the stairs*( image below)

 

as you walk up the stairs, entering the plane.......... you could'nt find jonghyun and roo anywhere...

so you went up the stairs where it lead to the bedroom..........

there you saw both jonghyun and roo sleeping soundly while waiting for you~

Jiyeon: *smile*

She took out her phone and snap some cute pics of you two sleeping.

JONGHYUN(YOU) POV

I heard some clicking sound and alittle soft laughter~ hmmm...... 

You woke up and you see the back of a phone facing you, you gently push the phone away and there~ you see your beautiful jiyeon snapping your picture.

You: YEOBU!! *Hugs her tightly* why didnt you wake me up when you arrive?

Jiyeon: i saw you sleeping soundly i wound'nt want to wake my handsome prince charming up though. *peeks you on the lips*

Soon Roo woke up too...

Jiyeon: Roo~ *picks up roo and hug him*

You: (thinking) *she's just so perfect*

Jiyeon notice you staring at her while she was playing with roo

Jiyeon: Why do you keep staring at me like that? hmmm... you miss me too much huh?! *laughs*

You: I just love staring at you like this, i dont mind staring at you for the whole day *smiling sweetly*

Jiyeon: awww~ *pinch cheeks*

You: Ready to go for dinner?

Jiyeon: Oh! speaking of which, hyomin called me just now and ask if they could join us for dinner later? You know.... they treat you like your their own little brother, they do miss you too when you are still in korea~ what do you think? i'm okay with it you dont want them to join us for dinner.

You: I'm okay with it! As long as you're happy with it, I'm fine with it!

Jiyeon: Okay so...... I'll text them and say we'll be eating at a sushi resturant where is near our dorm. *texting hyomin*

You : sure!

AUTHOR'S POV

After jiyeon is done texting with hyomin both jonghyun and jiyeon carrying roo in her arms hops into jonghyun's Porsche panamera and drove off to the sushi restruant.... ^^

JONGHYUN (YOU)

In the car~ you turn on the radio and you heard your own band 'Shinee's Best place' is playing on the radio!!! So what you did.... YOU sing along with it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyrx70t4_90

You: *you started to sing one of your lines in the song* Niga eonjerado nae yeopeman isseojumyeon best place (As long as you'll be by my side, you're my best place)

Jiyeon: Dont worry i won't leave you jjong! *slide her fingers into you right hand*

You: *held her hand while driving happily* 

A few mins later~ you guys finally reached and both of you get out of the car, lock the car and you put your right arm around her so that she could feel that you are actually showing love and protection to her. She was carrying roo in her arms and you can see that she actually have trouble carring both roo and her heavy bag.

You: Yeobu jiyeon~

Jiyeon: yes jjong dear?

You: Let me help you carry your bag while you hold on to Roo. *takes her heavy bag from her right shoulder*

Jiyeon: Thank you dear *kiss your cheeks*

Roo: woof!

You: lets go in! you said while smiling to her

JIYEON POV

I just love how the way you care for me, just like how you helped me carry my heavy bag. :) 

Jiyeon:Sure!

walking in the restruant there's only T-ara members you and jonghyun plus Roo is allowed in the restruant, becaues you booked the whole restruant down so that there won't be any fans disturbing you guys while eating.

While both of you are walking to the table where the other members are sitting....

Jiyeon: Hello hello *sing shinee hello while greeting her unnies*

Qri: WOAH!!! seems like our little jiyeon is having a great day today......

Boram: Agree! i think i know why~~~~ *teasing jiyeon*

Eunjung: Because she can finally meet up with jonghyun!!! (eunjung shouted)

Jiyeon: *blushing* actually........

Other members: actually.......~

Jiyeon: I AM HAPPY BECAUSE we could finally sit down and eat together after so long~ and ofcourse my jjong and roo is part of why i'm happy today!!

You:*smiles*

AUTHOR'S POV

After ordering ,talking with the other members ,the food finally arrived and is placed on the table. You all started to eat your dinner

 

JONGHYUN (YOU) POV

Eating half way~ 

You: jiyeon darling!

Jiyeon: yes?

You: could you give me a pose?

Jiyeon: *pose* 

 

you took out you phone a snap a picture of her (pic above). You tweeted this picture with the caption: Hmmm! Dino is hungry! :< rawr!

Jiyeon: what are you gonna do with my picture?

You: Nothing! i just wanna have a picture of you after so long not seeing you!

Jiyeon: ok! you sure? *using the chopstick that she's hold in her hand to point at you*

You: yeah!

SOYEON POV

Why didnt he (you jonghyun) notice me? He did'nt even talked or even say hi to me, but he greeted each and every other member but not me *jealous*

Soyeon: Jonghyun?

You: yes noona?*blur puppy face*

Soyeon: *smiles* here (puts a chicken meat on your bowl)

You: Thanks noona! *puppy smiles* I can take the meat myself, here (puts the chicken meat that she gave you back to her) you can have it for yourself.

Soyeon: o....o..ok~...

Why can't he just accept my kindness to him.....

Jiyeon: Jjong! here have this vege it tastes nice try it! (putting the vege in to jonghyun's(YOU) bowl)

You: Thank you yeobu! here you have it too~

Why can't he see my kindness towards him? Jjong~ please look at me for once~

AUTHOR'S POV

After dinner the other T-ara members went back to their dorm while Jiyeon wanted to stay with you in you private jet plane....... when the both of you reach your private jet,  jiyeon went to take a shower after her was you, and when the both of you were done you guys went to the bed.

JONGHYUN (YOU) POV

You: Yeobu goodnight i love you! *kisses her forehead gently*

Jiyeon: *kisses your lips* i love you too, goodnight jjong.

And the both of you when to sleep~

 

 

Surscribe for more. Comment too ^^