Chapter 3(Part 1)

You're my everything!
The next day~

JONGHYUN(YOU) POV

I heard my phone's alarm ring, i woke up turning to my left side, i saw a sleeping beauty beside me sleeping peacefully...... so i picked up roo and place it infront of her face.

JIYEON POV

Why is there fluffy fur touching my nose! *open eyes*

Jiyeon:Roo?

Roo: wines~

You:Yeobu~ your awake! *peeks her lips*

Jiyeon: Morning Jjong! *rubs roos tummy*

You: i'll go and get shower first and then later we could go and have breakfast?

Jiyeon: sure!

30mins later~

Jonghyun(YOU) is done with showering, now its jiyeon's turn.

AUTHOR'S POV

After jiyeon's shower the both of them get changed:

and the both of you finally done with clothes!

Jonghyun and jiyeon both hop onto jonghyun's porsche panamera and when to have breakfast 

JONGHYUN(YOU)POV

You: Jiyeonnie! Do you have any schedule today?

Jiyeon: yeah i have one i need to go to LOEN Ent (the company which own t-ara) for awhile.

You: oh..... I'll wait for you then!

Jiyeon: sure! by the way some of your noonas (t-ara members) will be there too you can hangout with them while waiting for me.

You: yeah! sure.... *it will be better if you're the one hanging out with me*

Jiyeon: Jjong?

You: yes?

Jiyeon: you're not angry, right?

You: No! ofcourse not! as long as you're by my side i'm fine with it! *fake a smile*

Jiyeon: *kisses your cheek* You're so understanding!

AUTHOR'S POV

After having their breakfast, jonghyun drove jiyeon to LOEN ent, he followed jiyeon and she lead jonghyun to a room where some of t-ara members are.

SOYEON POV

Tok Tok Tok!!! hmmm who could it be? opens the door

Jiyeon: UNNIE!!! *hugs soyeon tightly*

but both of soyeon eyes are only focus on Jonghyun(you)

Jiyeon: hmm? soyeon unnie? why didnt you scold me when i hugged you so tightly? you always scold me when i do this to you.

Soyeon: ...............*still looking at jonghyun(you)*

Jiyeon: unnie?

You: *cutely waving you left hand infront of soyeon's face* noona?

Soyeon: huh? i...i...i was erm.... was... i.... erm...

Jiyeon: hahahaa! *lightly slap soyeon's arm* i was just joking with you!

You: *puppy smiles* thinking: was she looking at me all the time? hmm....

Soyeon: so what brings the both of you here?

Jiyeon: oh! i was on my way to LOEN ent buliding where i found this little lost puppy so now i brought him here, can you help me takecare of him while i'm gone for awhile?

You: *puppy face*

Soyeon: *looks at you and smile* sure! dont worry i'll take care of him!

Jiyeon: thank you unnie!! alright ! see you in a while jjong! *kisses jonghyun(YOU) lips* bye~

JONGHYUN(YOU) POV

you smiled as you see your beautiful woman walks away.

Soyeon: Jonghyun?

You: yes noona?

Soyeon: could you help me carry these two boxes for me and follow me to my office?

You: sure! leave those heavy things for me to carry noona! i wouldnt want you to hurt yourself. *picking up those heavy boxes*

SOYEON POV

What did he just say? I wouldnt want you to hurt yourself, I'm can't believe i'm actually hearing that coming out from him!!! Jonghyun(you) you just make me want you more now.

You: alright! noona, where to now?

Soyeon: erm uh... this way follow me

You: okay!

walking up the stair, left ,right and jonghyun(you) reached soyeon's office

Soyeon: here! you can put it down here. *helping jonghyun(you) to put the boxes down onto the floor*

You:Noona? Is there anything else i can help you with?

Soyeon: nope! come follow me to somewhere *holds jonghyun's(you) hand*

You: *holds her hand back*

I can't believe his holding my hand back *^^*

Soyeon: Here it is! *opening the door*

turn on the lights!

Soyeon: tada! 

You: wow~! 

Soyeon: *still holding jonghyun's(YOU) hand* this is my own personal dance and practicing my vocal room, no one have ever come in before~ *turn and facing jonghyun(you)* You're the first jonghyun.

You: *smiles* why didnt you let anyone in here before me?

Soyeon: ........... (thinking: because i wanted you to be the special first one to enter this room)

You: hmm? *leaning your face close to soyeon's face*

Soyeon: Its new! 

You: oh~ *letting go of soyeon's hand* its nice though! i like it!

Soyeon: *why did you let go of my hand?* you.. you like it?

You: yeah! it feels so comfy in here! dont you find it nice being in here?

Soyeon: (mumble) it will only feel perfect when you're in here with me....

You: huh?

Soyeon: oh! nothing! *smiles* hey! why dont you sing one song for me? *passes jonghyun(you) a microphone*

You: erm.......hmmm........ i can't think of any song to sing....

Soyeon: hmm.... what about 'The Wanted - heart vacancy' ? i'm currently in love with the song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WUm0dN3Drs&feature=channel&list=UL

You: alright! ready?

Soyeon: *claps her hand* ready!

JONGHYUN (YOU) POV

While singing, you're only looking at soyeon, you can see that she's happily singing along with you~ seems like she like it! 

JIYEON POV

After a long day working she's finally done! she went to the room where she left jonghyun and soyeon, but she could'nt find them, then she went to soyeon's office to find the both of them, they're not there ........

In your heart in your heart in your heart i can tell you can fit one more~

Jiyeon: hmm.. that sounds like jjong!

Jiyeon follows the sound all the way to a room where she saw Jonghyun singing and soyeon listening to him. She open the door and...........