Chapter 1

You're my everything!

SHINee fan sign event

 

Author's POV

SHINee : "HELLO! WE'RE SHINee!!' *raises right fist up* Fangirls were all screaming their lungs out over how handsome and perfect you guys are. After greeting those crazy fans you all finally settle down and started with signing autographs for all you're fans.

JONGHYUN POV (YOU)

 

"Hello, how are you?" you said to the fangirl who is waiting for your autograph to be signed, " I....I...I.......I'm fine!!!! OMG i can't believe that you're actually signing my poster !!!! OMG!!!" *cries*.You're always happy to hear that from your fans ,always! " awww~ dont cry "*smiles and shakes her hand* "NEXT!" you heard one of the guards shouting for the next fan to get your signature on. 

Fangirl2: " HI JONGHYUN!!"

You: "HI" *smiling*

Fangirl2: "can i ask you a few question please?"

You: "sure! Why not?"

Fangirl2: "When are you going to have a fan signing event like this but only with your girlfriend?"

                 " What if someone else tries to steal your girlfriend from you?! What are you going to do?!"

                 " Do you miss her? Havent been hearing news about you two lately."

                 " Did you two broke up?"

You: " I'm not sure about having a fansign event with her cause we're both from different groups and company...... I wont let anyone steal her from me cause she's already taken BY ME!!! ^^ Of course i do!!! very actually! hehehehe Nah~ we did'nt break up, i've been busy with my new release solo alblum lately and Jiyeon is currently shooting for T-ara's july comeback DAY BY DAY so..... yeah, is there anything else you wanna ask?" 

Fangirl2: Oh~ Nope there's nonthing else i wanna ask thank you jonghyun, I love both Jiyeon and you, you guys do look adorable together!! bye!" (you're 5 days younger than jiyeon)

You: "Thank you!" *waves goodbye* *oh man!! talking about jiyeon i do miss her alot....... hmmmm........  I should call her up later and ask whether if she's fine*

 

Author's POV

After the fansign, SHINee went back to their dorm to rest and the next day they will be performing their new release song 'SHERLOCK' 

Back at the dorm~

 

JONGHYUN POV (YOU)

"WE'RE HOME!!!!" Taemin shouted

"SHHHH.... DONT BE SO LOUD!!!" Key scolded taemin while the rest of you went to your own room. 

You when to take a shower, brush your teeth, wash your face etc.... After your done you when to pick up you phone 

And you called your beautiful yeobu (jiyeon) (using video call) a few mins later she picked up 

Jiyeon: Hello!

You: Yeobu jiyeonnie! How are you over there in japan? do you miss me? cause you know what?

Jiyeon: What?

You: I've been missing you for 5days.

Jiyeon: aigooo!! I'm fine jjong (that's how she normally calls you). Ofcourse i miss you you silly puppy face! oh! talking about puppy, hows roo our little puppy?

You: He's fine. hey!!! why did'nt you ask about me? *pout* 

Jiyeon: aigoooo~ okay I'll ask about you now, How's my little puppy dino doing?(using her cute tone on you) hmm?

You: I'm fine dear~ *smiling cutely* here's Roo * picks up Roo, show jiyeon Roo through the video cam*

Roo: woof woof woof!!

You: I think his asking you when are you coming back to take him for a walk and to keep me accompany.

Jiyeon: Awww~ hmm~ in 4days time i'll be back in korea, mummy miss you too Roo!!! *pouts*

You: Yay!!! Your mummy is coming back in 4days time Roo!

Roo: wines~ woof... woof...(soft bark)

You: He wants you to comeback now...... ohya! Is it ok if i fly over to japan to visit you and have dinner with you dear? since i have my own private plane? Roo can see you tomorrow too? what do you think?

Jiyeon: Sure! text me once you're about to board the plane okay? alright! go and sleep jjong dear!! its getting late i have an interview tomorrow, early in the morning.

You: Alright yeobu! See you tmr then! bye~ *waves*

Roo:woof!

 

 

Sorry if its a short story, i'll update again tmr~ :))