Chapter 22: continuing

SHINee: As a k-drama

 

~~~~~taemin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“See Key, I told you Jonghyun wouldn’t answer you correctly if you call him on a Sunday,” I sigh, placing my palm on my chin.

 

“Darn, I really needed him to come over and haul my stuff to this other room; I’m doing some cleaning,” Key announced.

 

“Can’t you have a servant do that for you?” I ask simply. Realization smacks him in the face, and he thumps his forehead.

 “Really, I’ve got to think more often, love is really numbing my smarts.”

 

I smile at his comment, and he gives me a suspicious smirk.

“Taemin how about you carry those boxes in my room to the den, remember you’re still partially my worker,” Key says to me.

 

Giving a playfully exhausted groan, I obey his command and move the heavy items.

 

When the job is finish, he has a small towel in his hand, and he is wiping the perspiration off my forehead. “Aigoo~ my Taeminnie is tired, did I over exert you?” He questions.

 

“Nah~ it’s alright Key, a man can always handle a task like this,” I reply.

 

“Yah! Taemin, when did you get so mature? Aish~ if you keep growing at this rate you’ll be the dominant one in this relationship pretty soon,” Key grumbled.

 

“What’s wrong with me being the leader in a relationship?” I tilt my head slightly in curiosity.

 

“I don’t know…I guess I just like being the one guiding everything,” He answers, scratching his head.

 

“How about we switch roles today, it’ll be fun,” I suggest.

 

“What do you mean?” Key sounded confused.

 

“How about I act like you today, and you act like me. You know, try to act the opposite of your usual personality. I’m sure we can pull it off, I think we are decent actors,” I explain enthusiastically.

 

“Sure why not,” He answers, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“Let’s go to one of our friends to see how they’ll react to this. Acting starts now!” I clap my hands in excitement.

 

~~~~~key~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We simultaneously put on our shoes and head outside.

 

Before I could say anything, Taemin begins to speak. “We’re going to Onew’s house. Oh, don’t forget you’re going to be my servant today~” He slyly sneers.

 

See how blinding love is? I forgot “switching roles” also meant occupations. My mind isn’t thinking right today, hopefully I’ll start having better judgment as the day progresses.

 

“Taeminnie~” I softly sing, embracing his arm. I can see him try to hold back his blush, because he knew if he were me, I wouldn’t get so easily flustered by such a tiny action.

 

“Key…” He glances at me when I slow down our walking pace. Hey, it’s not my fault my body gets easily tired.

 

“What’s wrong?” I ask.

 

“Nothing, it’s just that you’re squeezing my arm too tight,” He complains, using his other hand to ruffle his hair exasperatedly.

 

I attempt to restrain a giggle because that’s definitely how I would act with Taemin.

 

“Sorry,” I try to meaningfully apologize. At last we arrive at that tofu’s home.

 

Taemin knocks loudly on the door, as if he were annoyed and impatient already for waiting such a little while.

 

The door swings open in a huge bang. “Sheesh Key, can’t you please hold on even for a few sec-” Onew interrupts himself when he sees Taemin snort.

Omo, I didn’t know my attitude was like this.

 

“Just let us inside,” My partner says. The dubu was still partially shocked, and I didn’t want this to get awkward. So I entered, skipping to the couch and humming a happy tune. This is how Taemin is right?

 

“Gosh…You guys are being strange today…” Onew lets Taemin in, and then he shuts the door. Taemin crosses his arms and sits next to me, and I tip my head to its side so it rests on his shoulder.

 

“Why’d you come over?” Onew sits at the seat in front of us.

 

“Just for fun~” I giddily reply.

 

I always thought of Taemin as a cheerful and sweet kind of person when you take away all of that shyness in him. Pretending to be him wasn’t so hard I suppose.

 

“It’s a test,” Taemin says plainly to Onew.

 

“Eh?” Onew furrows his eyebrows frustratingly.

 

“Oh, you don’t get it,” Taemin arrogantly continued. Was I really like that?

 

“Now don’t be so rude,” I poke at the mushroom head’s cheek until he reddens.

 

“Ignoring you’re guys weird behavior, have you heard the news?” The chicken-lover leans in closer to us to see what we say.

 

“News?” I tap my jaw. What has been going on lately? Not much from what I remember…

 

“Jonghyun just told me he started going out with Minho; although it is strange couple…I think it’s sort of cute~” Onew states.

 

“Do you think we are good together?” Taemin frankly says out of nowhere.

 

“Sure,” The elder responded. I get purposely flustered by Taemin’s embarrassing question.

 

“Well it was nice seeing you,” Taemin gets up, takes my hand, then opens the door to leave.

 

Well wasn’t that one fast and very straight-forward meeting.

 

“Why are you rushing so much,” I struggled to bring down the slightly annoyed voice that was building up inside me.

 

He didn’t answer me, instead just tightening his grip on my wrist.

 

Back at my mansion, he mindlessly goes in, and brings me to my room.

 

I can’t predict what’s going to happen next.

 

“Taemin?” He pins me to a wall, and I twitched when his mouth breathed warm air on to my ear.

 

“There was always something I wanted to do if we ever changed characters,” He whispered. I could feel my heartbeat quicken, and the pressure he put on my hands made me nervous.

 

“Now what is that?” My comeback reaches him, and he swiftly goes towards my lips.

 

He gently kisses me, and then he goes to the side of my neck.

 

 “This.”

 

I whimper a little when he starts lightly nibbling the nape of my skin. He then decides to place the hickey on my collar, going down in supple pecks.

 

After a short while, Taemin releases me, and I hurry over to a mirror. A small red mark is visible just above the opening line of my shirt.

 

I blush madly at the sight, and he hugs me from behind. “Now wasn’t that acting entertaining?” He huddles his head against the space next to my neck.

 

I hadn’t realized we had stopped with the switching occupations performance because Taemin was making me weak. His arms around my waist were getting tighter, and I closed my eyes stressfully.

 

“I’m not sure if I liked it or not,” I honestly say to him.

A small disappointed sigh comes out of him.

 

I take his hands off me, and turn around. He gives an upset smile, probably un-satisfied with my reaction to this whole thing.

 

“It’s okay…” I patted his head, and Taemin chuckled.

 

“Ahha~ Key~” His eyes brighten when I messed up his hair. Patting always leads to tangling in the end.

 

“Oh Taemin, I don’t think you heard what I said to you on our date yesterday,” I tell him.

 

“What’d you say to me that I didn’t hear?” I release my fingers from him when he asked the question.

 

 

“I love you.”

 

--

A/N: Oh what a cheesy and un-original ending I've got right there. But yeah, I updated :D

Comments would be much loved! Comment if you like the story, if I have a grammar mistake, a suggestion, a request, just comment please~ It would be really nice if you did~