Chapter 19: Just a little bit of

SHINee: As a k-drama

 

A/N: I listened to this chapter while listening to SHINee’s Ayo, so you could do the same if you want to, I don’t know, ‘get in the mood?’ (Poor choice of words, I know.) Here you go: http://sei.zaphias.net/_backup/New%20Folder/music/SHINee%20-%20A-Yo.mp3

 

~~~~taemin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You love me?” I questioned in pure disbelief.

 

Was this a dream?

 

“Well, I could definitely feel that connection that we seem to get when I’m around you….Today just confirmed my suspicions.” He replied.

 

I jumped on him, attacking right there. “I’m so relieved!” I exclaimed, bathing him in a thousand kisses. Key smiled, also as happy.

 

This was unbelievable! “Oh, so you like me back?” He questioned teasingly. “I thought you would’ve noticed by now,” I told him. He chuckled, messily ruffling my hair. I cuddled to his side, finding the right corner to put myself in.

 

“How about we continue where we left off?” Key asks, starting to caress my face. I deny his suggestion. “We need to do couple things first, and then we can do that kind of stuff.” I say. He chuckles. “Why are you laughing?” I look at his face.

 

“You’re such a nerd Taemin.” Key simply answers. I blush, and he hugs me closer to him.

 

Today was an undeniably incredible day.

 

“Let’s have a date this weekend,” he suggests.

 

I happily nod my head, and we stayed like that for a while.

 

Key kissed my forehead, and I embraced his waist, inhaling his bittersweet scent.

“Am I still your servant?” I timidly ask.

 

“Of course, my uniform is still getting repaired. You being my slave while dating you will be lots of fun,” He replied.

 

I raised my eyebrows. “What do you mean, by ‘lots of fun’ Key?”

 

He gave me a devilish grin, pulling me up in a kneeling position.

“Trust me Taeminnie~” he sang, his low whisper sending me shivers down my back.

 

Key got off the bed, and helped me off. It was about night time already. I don’t want my parents to be too worried for me.

 

“Well bye,” I waved, leaving his room. With one finale glance, I saw him wave back.

 

“Goodbye Taemin, see you at school tomorrow.”

 

~~~~key~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

--The next day--------------

 

“Taemin!” I jumped at the sight of him, and I noticed his face brighten at my voice. He patted down a seat next to him, and I took it. “Guys, why so energetic?” Onew asked, yawning.

 

“We’re going out,” I announce. Minho’s eyes widen, and Jonghyun, he was doing this a lot nowadays, squeezed his chest. “I thought you two were already going out and that I made you break up…” Minho said, but his eyes averted somewhere else.

 

“Silly frog, that was all a trick you see~” I told him.

 

Jonghyun was in a momentary shock. “I got to go to the nurse…” And with that, the weirdo rushed off.

 

Minho got a hold of himself, walking off without finishing his lunch. While I was eating, Taemin took a hold of my free hand, and I almost choked. His sudden touch surprised me.

 

“Key, do you want to skip the next period?” He whispered bravely into my ear. I choked on my food a second time. “S-sure.” Taemin smirked. After the bell rang I said bye to Onew. Then Taemin pulled me along to a closet, locking the door.

 

He unexpectedly kissed me, and I sort of suffocated/enjoyed the hasty impulse he made. “Is this what you meant by couple things?” I questioned. He nodded; his whole face a shade of red.

 

So cute.

 

 

I ended up pushing Taemin to an empty wall, my kiss overpowering his. Our faces became hot, and our clothes got messy. Each time he touched my hair or held my face, I had to hold the urge to touch him back.

 

I don’t want to disappoint him or anything. “Taemin…can we please go further than this is kiss…” My pants (as in breathing) were obvious, and he didn’t answer.

 

“Please…” I begged, biting the nip of his neck, and nibbling at the edge of his ear. He tried holding me back, but I could tell he was giving in to my request. “This is not romantic enough…” His answer simply made me laugh.

 

“You’re really a giant lovable dork~” I hugged him, and he smiled.

 

“And you Key, are an overreacting diva that I somehow fell in love with,” He replied.

 

“Taemin is so pretty~” I sang, a wide grin on my face.

 

It took us sometime to realize only five minutes have past. The bell wasn’t going to ring anytime soon.

 

“There’s nothing to do,” I whined. He noticed my boredom, and Taemin saddened. “Well, I thought we might be kissing for a while. But I realized we can’t do that without going further.”

 

I patted his back so he’d feel better. “Don’t worry; I’m sure we’ll find something to do.”

 

So we just sat down, looked out the window, talked a bit to pass the time. “Key…” Taemin took another sudden oddly manly action, kissing me out of nowhere again. “Why do you just do that?” I asked when pulling out of the kiss.

 

“I don’t know…Whenever I think of you…Or stare at your lips…Something inside me bubbles, and I want a kiss. It’s very unusual…” He fidgeted, reddening.

 

Just too cute.

 

I kissed him back, our lips softly pushing against each other. He let out a gasped moan, when I accidentally had my leg rub against his under. “Really…” He breathed out. I the small side of his neck, very .

 

Pretty soon, his was clear. Wanting more, I his pants until he wasn’t able to think correctly. “So now can we go further?” Taemin looked at me, considering my question.

 

“You’re taking too much advantage of the situation…” His raspy deep voice was let out.

So he could still think right.

 

I was pushed down to the ground, luckily landing on a cushioned mat. A rough, new kiss was forced on me. It couldn’t be helped I liked it.

 

A familiar sound ringed through our ears.

 

“Darn…” I pulled myself up, helping Taemin off the ground. “The bell had to ring when your other side was out.” I tsked in frustration.

 

He shyly blushed, then made sure his crotch was shamble again. “Let’s get going,” Was all he said before opening the locked the door.

 

Aaah, the nice smell of fresh air.

 

I noticed we were in a bad state, so I tried to neaten us back again by straightening out our uniforms and somewhat fixing our hair.

 

Then we headed to our next class.

--

A/N: That's all for now folks :D