THE PARTY AND THE HOSPITAL

Under the Table (COMPLETED)
“You mean, you tampered on the hidden camera in that Domino Room?” Ryutaro asked Hikaru.
Hikaru smiled and nodded. “It was a clever one but then Yuri found it easily and he told me to disable it.”
“Nice modus,” Ryutaro commented. “They collect the watches then sell it to department stores again. Well done.”
“Benpatsu is cool, too. They conquer one place to another and then persuade the broken frats’ members to become their member. And then there will be more watches.” Yuri commented.
Hikaru, Yuri and Ryutaro were sprawled on Kyoumi’s rag.
“Why do you need to do your meeting here?” Kyoumi asked the boys.
“Because I hate missing you,” Yuri told her.
“Shut up, Chinen Yuri!” she exclaimed.
“Nani?” Yuri pouted at her. Kyoumi slapped his pouted lips but he just smiled at her.
“Stop being that sweet in front of us or I’ll just leave you with the work at hand.” Hikaru threatened.
“And where are you going?” asked Ryutaro.
“To Oburi, so I can be sweet with her, too.”
“Oburi will not be sweet to you if she learned that you are going under cover.” Yuri commented.
“That’s why I am hiding this to her.”
“I guess you should at least tell her everything since she is AS HARD-HEADED AS MY BROTHER!” Kyoumi shouted letting Ryosuke who just passed by still wearing his PJs hear.
“HEY, LEAVE ME ALONE!” Ryosuke shouted back.
Ever since Ryosuke broke-up with Yuki, Kyoumi always mocked him. She told him that she’ll continue doing that until he comes back to her sister-in-law.
“Leave the guy alone,” Ryutaro suggested.
Kyoumi gritted her teeth at him and slumped beside Yuri who kissed the air in front of her.
“So when are you going to meet with the leaders?” Yuri asked Ryutaro.
“Tonight.” He answered. “I’ve already proven my loyalty so I would be given access to the lords as the gang address them.
“Nice! I told you, you will be a good detective.” Hikaru commented.
Ryutaro just shrugged.
Yuri, on the other hand spread all the pictures that Hikaru had taken. Some pictures were people whom, Hikaru said, can be a huge lead to the watch stealing.
“You know what, if you look at it, it was already a huge modus operandi and that watch costs a fortune. What if somebody huge was at its back?” Kyoumi asked.
Yuri smiled at them, “You can also be a good detective.” He commented. “We also thought of that but for now we don’t know for sure.”
“Hey!” Ryosuke went over them. “Why are you doing those detective works in my house?”
“To piss you off.” Kyoumi answered sarcastically.
“Haha!” Ryosuke made a fake laugh while drinking his milk.
Kyoumi stuck his tongue at him while the others continued looking at the picture.
“Yamada Kyoumi, that is not the proper behavior of a lady.” Ryosuke scolded.
“Why? Are you even proper?” she asked.
Ryosuke glared at his sister.
“Oy! It is so early in the morning for a fight.” It was Jhenie. She just woke up. When she heard shouting she went down.
“What are they doing?” Jhenie pointed at the other boys who were now looking at her.
“Playing detectives in our house.” Ryosuke answered.
“Ah,” Jhenie nodded. “So do you guys have a lead on Cayne’s case?” Jhenie asked.
“That was Yuya’s case.” Yuri answered.
“Oh,” Jhenie nodded at them.
Ryosuke stared at his older sister.
“Nani?” she asked.
“Aren’t you going to ask them to go?” he asked.
Yuri, Hikaru and Ryutaro stared at them.
“You are the only anti-detective here.” Jhenie commented and walked towards the kitchen. She hadn’t been far from the group when she swayed.
Ryosuke and Yuri immediately came to her aid. She passed out.
“Hey! Nee-chan, what happened to you?” Ryosuke shook his sister.
“Okaasan!” Kyoumi called. “Nee-chan fainted.”
Their mother came and freaked out when she saw Jhenie sprawled on Ryosuke’s lap.
“Let’s bring her to the hospital.” Ryutaro suggested.
“Get her into my car.” Hikaru commanded.
Yuri, Ryosuke, Ryutaro and Hikaru moved the unconscious Jhenie.

Daiki ran fast the busy nurses and doctors. He had just arrived at her sister’s jimusho when Ryosuke called him and told him that they brought Jhenie to the hospital.
His heart was beating fast inside his chest. He went past the nurse’s station and went directly to the Jhenie’s room.
When he opened it, he saw his friends. HeiSei was already there. Yamada Houtarou stood up. He went to him. “I’ll talk to you outside.” He said and walked out.
Nobody spoke.
Daiki took a glance at the sleeping Jhenie before following Yamada-san outside.
Yamada Houtarou faced him. His face was passive.
Daiki waited in silence. He was confused. What was happening?
“I want you to say the truth.” Yamada-san commanded.
Daiki nodded.
“I haven’t told anybody yet but I’ve already talked to the doctor before I came to Jhenie’s room.” Yamada-san started. “He said that she was pregnant.”
Daiki blinked twice. He felt like a bucket of cold water was poured into him. He lowered his eyes.
“Tell me, is it yours?” Yamada-san asked.
Daiki’s head moved fast. What would he do? What would he say? What? He felt the huge calloused hands of Yamada Houtarou shook his shoulder.
“Is it yours?” the old man shouted the question.
He was taken aback.
His heart was drumming hard on his chest.
Daiki nodded his head.
“Are you telling the truth?” Yamada-san asked.
Daiki nodded.
“Look at my eyes.” It was a command.
Daiki looked at the man’s eyes though he knew that it showed fear.
The older man’s grip loosened.
“I’m glad.” Yamada Houtarou said.
Daiki looked at him.
The old man smiled at him. He patted Daiki at the shoulder. “Omedetou, muko.” He said and walked towards Jhenie’s room.
Daiki was left rooted on the floor. He felt his knees wobble so he grabbed at the bench behind him. He sat down and tried to calm his senses. He was going to become a dad!
“I will become a dad…” he repeated to himself totally deft of the happy shouts inside the room.
He laughed at himself.
“Stop that! Somebody might think you had become mad.” Ryosuke who was already in front of him commented.
Daiki looked at his best friend and smiled. “I’ll be a dad, soon!” he exclaimed.
Ryosuke smiled and nodded. “Hai! So go inside. Okaasan has already woken up, otoosan.”
Daiki laughed and ran inside the room.


“Oyaoya! Jhenie nee-chan is pregnant with Daiki’s child! Aa! Sugoi!” Yuki looked around the pub. She lowered her voice. “Hontou ni?”
Aoi confirmed it at the end of the line.
Yuki made a victorious stunt. Kento stared at her.
“Ok, ok. Got to go. See yah, bye bye. Give my congratulations to Jhenie nee-chan.” She told Aoi and cut the line.
Yuki shook Kento who almost spilled his cola.
“Nani?” he asked.
“Jhenie nee-chan is pregnant!” she exclaimed in excitement.
“Who is she?” he asked.
“Kyoumi’s sister.”
“Ah, Ryosuke’s sister,” Kento confirmed looking at her.
She glared at him.
Kento sighed and took her hand. “Come on, I’ll introduce you to somebody.”
Kento stopped in front of the bartender. “Ah, Kento.” The guy acknowledged him.
Kento nodded. “Is he in?” he asked.
The bartender smirked and nodded at him.
Kento held Yuki’s hand and walked towards a room inside the pub.
The room was dimmed because of the velvet curtains. A group of men and girls were seated comfortably on the couches inside.
“Stick to me.” Kento commanded. Yuki nodded at him.
“Konnichiwa!” he greeted the group.
One man in his mid-20s stood up. “Ah, Kento-kun, long time, no see. I haven’t seen my best drag racer for long, hah.” The man commented.
“Been on the hide these days, Kaiba nii-chan.” Kento answered.
The man looked at him as if he couldn’t believe what Kento said. “You’re popularity was boosting up and yet you are on the hide?” the man commented sarcastically. “That’s a funny one.” The man looked at her, “Who is the pretty girl?”
Kento looked at Yuki and smiled. “Who do you think?” he asked.
A girl stood up and went in front of them. She was wearing a very revealing dress that showed her cleavage and legs. She pouted at Keito. “I hate you. You’ve already forgotten me and then you will bring a girl in front of me?” she complained in a very seductive voice.
Yuki gulped and put her hand on Kento’s arm. Kento felt her sudden movement but smiled at the girl who was looking both at her and Kento.
“Gomenasai, Karin-chan.” He said smiling.
“Oy! Karin-chan, how many times would I tell you, you are not Kento’s type so just concentrate on somebody else.” The man called Kaiba commented.
Karin gave them a sullen look at sat at an empty chair.
“Join us.” Kaiba invited them.
Kento and Yuki found an empty seat. They were offered drinks by a couple of y waitress.
Yuki looked at the people around and was shocked when she saw Naru also there. Naru caught her eyes. They stared at each other then both cut the connection at the same time deciding on a secret agreement.
“Ah, Kento. I haven’t seen you for long.” The guy seated beside Naru commented.
Kento smiled. “And I see, Tamaki-kun that your types had changed.” Kento also commented looking at Naru.
“Ah, this is Naru.” The guy named Tamaki introduced while putting his hands on Naru’s shoulder.
Yuki’s eyes opened wide because of shock while Naru seemed to flinch at the touch.
Kento laughed. “She seemed to be allergic of you.” Kento commented. Yuki nodded though she tried to hide it.
“Of course not.” Tamaki said and kissed Naru full in the lips.
Yuki put her hands in to stop herself from shouting.
Kento looked at her in confusion.
Yuki smiled at him and burrowed her face on his shoulder to stop herself from choking that Tamaki guy’s neck.
Kento put an arm around her.
“Ah, Tamaki stop that, you are embarrassing Kento’s guest.” Kaiba commanded.
Yuki sighed in relief and saw that Tamaki had already let go of the shocked Naru.
Tamaki looked at them. “Why? You haven’t tamed the girl, Kento?”
Kento looked straight at Tamaki’s eyes. “Do I have to do that, Yuki?” he asked her though he was looking at the other guy.
Yuki was confused, “Tame?” she asked.
Kento smiled at her and cupped her face. He gave her a quick kiss in the lips. Yuki’s eyes opened wide in both shock and embarrassment. She smacked his hand.
“Aw!” he complained while fanning the hand that she hit.
Yuki gritted her teeth at him. She felt like her face was burning.
Kento smiled at her seeing her blush like that.
“This is a public place!” Yuki mouthed.
“Gomenasai!” he apologized.
They heard Tamaki laughed.
Yuki and Kento looked at him.
He was really laughing hard while Naru stared at them in shock.
“Looks like she is still an untamed wild animal,” the Tamaki guy commented.
“Shut up!” Yuki shouted at him.
That took Tamaki aback.
They heard a clap. Kaiba was laughing and clapping at him while Karin seemed more angered on the other side. “That is why I love the two of you. You never failed to amuse me.”
“I don’t mean to amuse you; it is just that Yuki here seemed so cute. I was provoked.” Kento answered.
Kaiba laughed at that.
The door to the room opened to reveal a large man in his early 50s. He was followed a foreigner and Eunice.
Yuki and Naru’s eyes opened wide.
Eunice caught their eyes. She was also shocked to see them there. Naru shook her head at Eunice to warn her not to say anything. Eunice seemed to understand since she plastered a smile in her face.
The men in the group stood up acknowledging the newcomer.
“Morimoto-san, to what honor thus this visit give us?” it was Kaiba who asked.
“Ah, Kaiba-kun, long time no see.” The man greeted us.
They bowed their head.
“I see you brought some friends?” asked Kaiba.
“This young man was a friend’s son. He visited me from London.” The older man introduced.
The foreigner bowed at them. “Joshua Anderson desu.” The guy introduced himself.
Yuki was surprised to hear the guy speak fluent Japanese.
“Kore wa Eunice Hanaza desu.” Joshua said.
Eunice bowed to them.
“Ah, take a seat.” Kaiba invited the new comers. He stood up from his presidential chair to give it to Morimoto-san.
The older man’s eyes landed on Kento. “Ah, Kento-kun is also here.”
Kento bowed. “Hai, ojiisan.”
The older man smiled and asked everybody to sit.
“What can we for you, Morimoto-san?” Kaiba asked who was now seated next to Karin who also sat properly.
“Ah, nothing much. I just want to check how Kaiba-kun was doing.” Morimoto said. “I see that the business is doing well.” He commented.
“Hai. Arigatou.” Kaiba said.
Morimoto-san smiled at them. He then asked about the business in the pub which Kaiba answered eagerly.
Naru excused herself and Yuki followed.
Yuki caught Naru washing her face and lips. Yuki locked the door.
“Damn that guy!” Naru spat.
Yuki patted Naru at the back. “Just think of it as your mission.”
Naru stared at her. “Why are you here? Are you dating that guy, Kento?”
Yuki looked around and made sure that there was no hidden camera in the bathroom. “I’m on a mission.” She said.
Naru nodded waiting for more.
“I’ll tell you more some other time.” She told Naru.
Then, they heard a knock on the door.
“Naru, Yuki, open up. I know you are there.” It was Eunice. She was almost speaking in whisper.
Yuki opened the door to her and let the girl in.
Eunice looked at them in confusion. “Why are you acting as if you don’t know each other?” the girl inquired.
“It’s a long story.” Yuki said.
“Yuki is in a mission.” Naru answered. “Me,” she pointed at herself. “I was just dragged here by that stupid guy.” She said angrily.
“Who is he?” Yuki asked.
Naru gritted her teeth. “The one who had Kota beaten up.”
Yuki and Eunice’s eyes widened in fear and shock.