DYING FOR LOVE

Under the Table (COMPLETED)
Naru patted the crying Sachiko in her arms. Three other hostages were slumped together in the corner. One of them was a middle aged man and two were ladies from a well-known family.
A person shadowed them. Naru and Sachiko looked up.
“What are you planning to do?” Naru asked her captor.
He smiled. “We will be going outside the country and of course I’ll bring you with me.”
Naru glared at him. She was really stupid to fall for one of the five highest up of Houmoya. Curse her stupidity!
“By the way, your boyfriend is down there.” He told her. “I would like to shoot him now but then he would have a better use as a mediator with the government. He could come quite a handy. I just couldn’t believe that you would really end up together. ”
“Oy, Denebola, isn’t that the Morimoto?” a voice asked.
Sachiko looked up as she heard the name.
“Oy, Sawada, stop calling me Denebola. Watashiwa Gouryou desu. Gouryou!” The guy answered and peered down on the pavement below. He cursed. “That kid!”
“You didn’t even detect that the kid is a spy?” a man who was sitting at a huge chair asked angrily.
“Oy, Kaiba nii-chan, I once told you that those two were stupid enough to be part of the group but you still took them in.” Another guy said. He was slumped on the floor polishing his gun. He might had been handsome if not for the long sliced scar that he had in his cheek.
“Hah, yes you are the best, Kawashima!” the guy called Denebola said.
Kawashima smirked.
A phone rang. “Your sister.” The man named Kaiba announced.
Kawashima stood up and picked the phone. “Umika?” he asked. He listened. “Shut up, I will not surrender whatever happened.” He said and cut the line. He resumed his position and kept quiet.
Gouryou and Sawada laughed at him.
Naru studied the group, 20 all in all. She looked at her surroundings. She didn’t have any advantage. The only opening was the door at the far left and the window which she guessed might be meters away from the ground.
“What are you looking at?” the guy in front of her asked.
“I’m looking for an escape route,” Naru commented sarcastically.
Tamaki laughed at her. “Tsk, tsk, tsk. That is not a good idea since I’ll be keeping my eyes on you.” He said.
Naru stared at him in anger.
“Don’t look at me like that. Now, that I have finally acknowledged you, you must be pleased.”
“Please your face!” she spat at him.
Tamaki stared at her and shook his head. He then touched her cheek. “You’ll still be mine.” He said and stood up.

Yuki peeked in. Armed men are everywhere. She looked at her right, two and at three at the door. She was still in the second floor and the hostages were on the fifth floor.
She saw Yuri coming in. He also saw her. He glared at her. Her brother might be angry because she sneaked in.
She listened outside. The negotiations had started. Yuri joined her. She signaled at him, 2-3.
He pointed at the left, she nodded.
Both of them moved at the view at the same time, aimed their guns and shoot the men. The silencer covered the noise of each shot.
Yuri gave Yuki a thumbs up when they were sure that the men were all down.
Ryutaro and Hikaru came. They joined them.
One armed man came out and saw the men sprawled on the floor.
Yuri cursed.
“We are infiltrated!” the man shouted.
More men came out carrying guns.
Hikaru moved up the stairs and shoot down. Ryutaro, Yuri and Yuki followed his lead.
More men came.
“This is too easy.” Hikaru commented and shoot.
The men fell on the steps.
They raced towards the fifth floor. Yuki stopped and tear her long gown since it was disturbing her steps. She also let go of her high-heeled shoes. “Damn those heels.”
“That’s why you are supposed to stay behind.” Ryutaro commented.
“Shut up.”
More armed men came out when they were in the fifth floor.
Hikaru shot most of them.
Five gunned men went out with Sachiko, Naru, and the hostages. Each one of them has a hostage blocking him.
Yuri and the rest recognized them.
“Houmoya!” Ryutaro exclaimed.
“Put down your guns.” Kaiba told them, he was holding Sachiko, his gun was pointed at .
Ryutaro stared at Sachiko who was crying silently. He put down his gun on the floor.
Yuki, Yuri and Hikaru followed.
“Check their pockets.” Kaiba commanded one of his men.
The man took all the ammunitions from their body.
“On your knees.” Kaiba commanded the young detectives.
They did as they are told.
“Let’s go.” Kaiba told his group. The men took their weapons and followed their leader.
Yuri could hear them go up the flight of stairs. When they are sure that no guns were aiming at them, they stood up and followed the gang.
The gang stopped at the roof top of the building.
A helicopter circled the roof top.
The detectives saw this as a distraction thus they sprinted forward.
Yuri made an amazing back flip and kick an armed man of the stomach. Yuri grabbed the man’s gun and shot another one.
Yuki kicked another man while Hikaru and Ryutaro tried to take guns from the man.
Naru saw the opportunity. She pulled and grabbed Tamaki’s gunned hand, pointed it towards the sky and kicked him on the side.
Tamaki let go of the gun. Naru pointed at him and then kicked him on the face which knocked him out cold. She then pointed at Kaiba whose gun was also pointed at her. His other hand held Sachiko.
Kawashima let go of his hostage and pointed his gun at Yuki, Yuki did the same thing. Yuri also pointed his gun towards Kawashima.
Gun shots struck Kawashima on the leg.
Ryosuke shot him. Kento was beside him.
Kaiba looked at the newcomers in shock.
“You! Traitor!” Kaiba exclaimed at Kento.
Kento stared at him coldly. His gun was pointed at the older one.
Kaiba tugged at Sachiko’s hair. She became his shield as he pointed his gun on her head.
The helicopter threw down a stair.
Sawada and Gouryou came up. Kaiba shoved Sachiko to them and followed.
The group ran towards the flying helicopter. Ryutaro tried to hold on the helicopter’s stair but it was too high for him to reach.
Sachiko kicked Sawada on his thigh and punched him on the face.
She looked below and jumped from the helicopter.
The others saw this and moved.
Ryutaro sped towards her falling body. He caught her but they both fall backwards.
Sachiko felt a solid body under her. She opened her eyes and saw Ryutaro squeezed under her.
“Ryu!” she cried and hugged him tightly.
Ryutaro hugged her to him and let her head rest on his chest.
The helicopter went away.
They heard a click of a gun. Yuri felt a hard pressed metal on his head. Kawashima was able to stand up and point his gun on Yuri’s head.
Two shots and Yuri felt the gun slowly falling then it clung under his feet.
Kawashima was shot dead on the head. Yamapi was already sprinting towards them. His men were tending to the other casualties and to the other hostages.
Yuki hugged her brother Yuri who was rooted on the spot due to shock.
“Where is Yuya-kun?” Hikaru asked Yamapi.
“He went after the helicopter. We will be detaining the other survivals. We need Tamaki to become a witness against the group’s godfather.” Yamapi informed them.

Naru saw Kota and ran towards him.
Kota open his arms to her and kissed her fully on the lips. They were both trembling in each others’ arms. Neither thought that they would be able to see each other again.
Kyoumi and Oburi ran towards Yuri and Hikaru. Both of the pairs were happy to see each other.