OH! THE CLEVERNESS OF ME!

Under the Table (COMPLETED)
Kei kicked the stone in the pathway. He had his back on the wall of the bar. He stared at the star above. He stood alone. He didn’t want to join his friends since he was still broken hearted. He couldn’t cope with the sweetness that he would see in them.
He smirked at himself. He envied Ryosuke. The guy could actually stay with the group though Yuki and Kento were also there. The guy was just plain masochist. That was what Kei couldn’t do, to hurt himself.
When Kei felt bored, he walked in the middle of the night.
He passed stores and buildings. Tokyo really looked nice at night. The city was colorful and just as lively.
He just passed a 24 hour store when he looked back. He went back to confirm what he saw. He peered at the glass window of the store. His eyes weren’t mistaken. It was in fact that Anderson guy and he was with a foreign girl.
Anderson folded his arms around the girl’s shoulder. He even gave her a kiss on the cheek while they were picking some beverage.
Kei’s head span. He rolled his fists in anger. The cheat! How could he!?

Kei stood up from a bench when Anderson and the foreign girl neared him. He blocked their way.
Anderson looked at him in inquiry but then the guy recognized him. Anderson smiled at him just to meet Kei’s fist.
Anderson fell to the ground. “Nani?” he asked.
“You’re a cheater!” Kei exclaimed in English.
Anderson stood up. Anger was visible in his eyes. “What are you saying?” he asked.
The foreign girl came to Anderson’s aid. She looked at Kei. “What’s with you?!” she asked angrily.
“Hey!” It was Eunice. She was running towards them. She looked at Anderson then at Kei. “What happened?” she asked leaving a bag of fried noodles on the bench.
“That guy just punched Joshua!” the girl declared.
Eunice came to Anderson’s aid. “Are you alright?” she asked.
Anderson nodded.
“What’s with you?” she asked Kei angrily.
Kei looked Eunice in the eyes. “He is cheater.”
“Hah?”
“He is dating that girl.” Kei pointed at the foreign girl who was now tending Anderson’s bruise.
“So?” Eunice asked.
“So, they are dating and he is cheating on you?”
Eunice stared at his in amusement. Then, she just laughed at his naivety.
Kei stared at her in confusion.
Eunice walked towards him and hugged him tightly. “Bakkero!” she commented.
Kei stared at the girl. He hugged her back though he was still confused.
Eunice moved her lips near his ears though he was really tall. “You should have just told me that you are jealous.” She said.
Kei moved her away from her and stared at her. She smiled at him.
Eunice faced Anderson and the girl. “I am really really sorry for what happened!” she bowed at them.
Anderson looked at her in understanding and smiled. “That’s fine.”
“Thank you.” She said still bowing and urged Kei to bow with her who complied immediately.
Anderson smiled. “Come on.” He told the girl. “We’ll go first.” Anderson told them.
Eunice nodded at him.
The girl looked at Anderson, “but…”
Anderson grabbed the girl and dragged her away. The girl looked at them for the last time.
“Don’t ever do that again.” Eunice commanded Kei.
“Do what?” he asked.
“Not telling me how you feel.” She answered.
Kei looked at her. “I love you.” He said in a tactless manner. He gulped. He was never that straightforward towards his feelings before.
Eunice smiled at him. “I know.” She said and kissed him on the cheek. “I have fried noodles there. It’s supposed to be for the three of us but then they left so I guess it’s for us now.” She said taking his hand and making him sit on the bench.
“Who is the girl?” Kei asked as he helped Eunice preparing the food.
“Veronica Black, she is Joshua’s fiancé. Their parents are business partners.” Eunice said. “She just arrived this morning.”
“Ah.” Kei looked at her. “Eunice, gomene.”
Eunice smiled at him. She took some noodles using her chopsticks and offered it to him which he gladly took with his mouth.

Keito saw Miharu at the back door veranda of the restaurant. She was alone while listening to music in her ipod.
Keito stooped down and saw Miharu’s eyes were close. He smiled at himself and kissed her on the lips.
Miharu was stunned and opened her eyes only to see Keito infront of her.
Keito smiled at her. “What are you doing here?” he asked standing up.
Miharu looked at him and took off her headphone. “Let’s break up.” She said.
“Hah?” Keito asked in surprise. He looked at her in confusion.
“I said let’s break up.” She repeated.
“Nande?”
Miharu looked away and thought for a moment. She then looked at him. “That’s what I want to do.” She answered.
“You just want to break up?” Keito asked in sarcasm.
“Hai!” Miharu answered eagerly.
“I don’t understand you!” Keito shouted in anger. “Do we have any problem?”
Miharu looked at him. “None.”
“Then why are we breaking up?” he asked.
Miharu stood up and put her headphone back. She smiled at him. “Trip.” She answered and walked away.
Keito was left staring at her retreating back. His brain couldn’t grasped what just had happened.

“We will be going now.” Yuto called.
The others waved at them.
Aoi marched in front of him. “Ha-to, what do you think will happen if we break up?” she asked.
“Why would we break up?” Yuto asked.
Aoi stopped and faced him. Her hand was on her back. “Because I really like Yuma.” She answered.
Yuto looked at her, “Then I would be broken hearted, again.” He answered.
“Ah.” Aoi spread her arms. “Ok.”
“So, can we break up?” Aoi asked.
Yuto looked at her and thought playfully. “Iie.” He answered.
Aoi pouted and then she smiled. “Ok.” She came towards him and put her arms behind his neck. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips. That was the first ever kiss that they shared.

It was already eleven but Yuya was still fully awake. He was staring at the phone beside him. A set of papers were in front of him.
The call was the last thing that he needed and the arrest would be ready.
He looked at the framed picture in the corner of his table. It was a group picture of him, Yuki, Yuri, Ryutaro, Naru and Hikaru. It was taken three years ago when Yuki, Yuri and Ryutaro were just starting to become detectives.
It was also before Ryutaro became part of the underground market. Yuya sighed. Why must it always be Ryutaro to bear all the hardships? Does that Person above hate the kid?
He stared and his twin siblings. The two really looked alike though their personalities differ. He smiled.
The phone rang. He picked up the receiver.
“Hai?” he asked.
“Takaki-kun, it’s confirmed. He was behind all the transactions of Homouya. He plus two others.” The person on the other line said.
“Arigatou, Koike-kun.” He said.
“No problem.”
The end of the line was cut.
Yuya looked at the picture for the last time and stood up. He would do the arrest the next day.

Cayne sat in her swivel chair. She was turning it around.
“Cayne, turning around and around will not solve the problem.” Commented Catherine.
Cayne looked at the younger girl. “I don’t know what to do anymore. If the money won’t be given back to the company, the company will surely crash down.”
“My father is willing to help.” Haruma told her.
“I know that but then I can’t just depend on your help. I also need to do something, too.”
Haruma looked at her. “What will you do?”
Cayne looked at him. “Marry the king.” She answered.
“Shut up!” Catherine shouted. “Focus.”
Cayne pouted and put her chin in her hand. “The investment on your father’s Philippine products is still on the go.” Cayne confirmed. “But I will not be able to give the promised investment in one go.”
“I’ll tell papa.” Catherine told her.
“We are all willing to help you, Cayne.” Haruma told her.
“I know. Arigatou.”
Cayne’s office door opened. Yuya stepped in.
Cayne stood up. “What happened?” she asked.
Yuya smiled at her. He signaled her to come forward.
Cayne’s eyebrows twitched but she came towards him.
Yuya held her hand. “We might have a lead on your case.” He told her.
Cayne brightened up. “Hontou ni?” she asked.
“Hai.” Yuya answered.
“Good to hear that.” Haruma commented.
Haruma and Yuya bowed at each other. They’ve already saw each other in Arioka-san’s hearing.
“Will we be able to get back the money?” he asked.
“Let’s hope for the best.” Yuya told them.
Yuya looked at Cayne. He wouldn’t be able to tell her everything, yet. He’ll wait until she knew that she would be able to cope with it.