THE CUTEST DRAG RACER EVER

Under the Table (COMPLETED)
“Why do I have to go with you?” Yuki asked Aoi in irritation.
“Because Ryosuke will be there,” Aoi answered.
Yuki looked at her in anger and pain.
Miharu sighed and pushed Aoi away. “That is definitely the turn down answer.” She told Aoi. Miharu looked at Yuki. “You need to breath fresh air,” she started. “Just go out with us so you can relax.”
Yuki looked at Miharu. “How could I relax there?” she asked. She knew that Miharu know that she still haven’t moved on.
Miharu heaved a sigh for a second time, “I know what you are thinking and yes I know but atleast try to relax with us besides what better way to let go than to face it. You look at it, grab it and throw it away. You can’t do that if you are always hiding.”
Aoi nodded her head in agreement.
Yuki looked at Miharu. She felt her heart beat faster. She wondered if it was because of excitement of seeing him again or fear of getting hurt if she saw him again. Miharu was right, she won’t know unless she face it forward. She nodded her head.
Aoi gave a victory dance while dancing on her own spot.

Naru spotted the girls. She was wearing a pink sleeveless tank top and jeans. They haven’t seen her for a while. Naru became very busy with university works so she wasn’t able to hung-out with them.
“Aw, kawaii!” Naru exclaimed when she saw Aoi who was wearing a light blue simple dress that drop above her knee and a matching sky blue headband. Aoi smiled back at her.
Miharu and Yuki were following her.
They smiled at her.
“Nice, nice,” Naru commented.
They went into a table that was almost invisible since it was located in darkest part of the bar. It was cozy though because of the couch.
“I’ll just go to the comfort room,” Yuki announced.
They nodded at her.

Yuki stared at herself in the mirror. She touched her cheeks. It was thinner than before and there were also small shadows under her eyes. She sighed. These were the sign of a woman who just had a break up with her boyfriend.
She tried to smile at her reflection. It was not that pretty as always but atleast she managed to produce one. She sighed deeply and put on a determined look. She would definitely forget him that very same night.
As she was walking back to their table, a frame bumped into her.
She looked up and her eyes grew wide. The other person had the same expression.
“You!” both of them explained at once.
Yuki clenched her fist. She tried to attack the guy with her right fist but the guy was fast. He was able to duck against it. The guy smirked. “You! You almost killed me!” she exclaimed.
The guy’s eyes grew wide and pulled her to him. He put his hand on to stifle her shout. He pulled her to a dark part of the bar. It was a space in between two bedrooms which made them squeeze to each other.
“Shhh!” the guy hushed. “You almost made me get busted,” he said. “Oh, I forgot, I really got busted,” he told her.
Yuki was able to pull his hand off . “You almost killed me,” she hissed at him.
“I won’t if you just didn’t follow me,” the guy said.
Her blood boiled. She just had a near death experience and this guy was being cool with it. “You!”
The guy put his finger in to stop her from saying anything. He smiled at her.
She gritted her teeth on him.
He put his arms beside her head totally pinning her on the wall. “Kawaii!”
Yuki looked at him in disgust. “Right now, I’ll call the police and let them arrest you,” she angrily told him.
The guy smiled at her and Yuki could really say that he was really handsome.
He shrugged, “That would just be a waste of time. Daddy, would just get me out again.” He said.
Yuki pushed his hand away from her but he didn’t bulge and just smile at her.
“Just be good to me, ok and I’ll be good to you, too.” He said while caressing her left cheek.
Yuki swiped his hand away from her face. An idea hit her. “You’re from Houmouya gang, right?” she asked.
The guy was taken aback but after a while, he laughed at her. “Iie,” he answered.
“Eh!” Yuki reacted. “I thought you are part of that gang.” She said.
“Is that why, you went after us?” he asked.
“Hai!” she answered wondering if the guy was really telling the truth.
He smiled at her and moved his face closer at her. He bit his lower lip which made Yuki stared at it. The guy was totally hot especially when he looked tough. “Let’s make a deal,” he said. Yuki looked at him inquiringly.
“I’ll help you get near the gang since you pretty much look like you want to,” he started. She looked at him expectantly. “Your end of the deal will be, you won’t tell the police that it was me who almost got you killed.” He smiled at her.
Yuki thought it over. A chance to get close to the gang was tempting. “Deal!” she extended her hand to him. He took it and brought it to his lips. Yuki looked at him in shock.
“Deal!” he answered and let her go.
He smiled at her and let her pass.
She was like she was walking in the air while she walked away from him. She even bumped to some people without caring about them.
She was still airborne when she came to their table and slumped down.
Aoi and Naru were in a heated discussion.
Miharu, on the other hand looked at her inquiringly. She looked back at her and smiled, her first ever smile that day. Miharu seemed to be taken aback, shook her head and looked away from her.
The made-up stage lighted up. A set of boys came up the stage. Two were guitarist, one was a drummer and four of them were on the stage.
“Let us welcome the newest addition to our family. Ikemen Koie!” the announcer announced. “Fuma Kikuchi,” the man called.
A small thin guy bowed. He smiled shyly at the audience.
“Nakayama Yuma,” a tall guy smiled at the audience. He was the only matured looking guy at the group.”
“Nakajima Kento,” the man announced.
Kento smiled and waved at the audience. Yuki heard the girls giggled. Kento looked at their side of the bar and winked. Aoi shrieked. “That guy is cute,” she exclaimed.
Yuki had open. She gritted her teeth. The guy was tall and thin yet he had a very welcoming attitude in him. No wonder the girls were shouting wildly at him. He must have felt it thus he even gave the audience some flying kiss. Yuki pouted at his antics.
“Morimoto Shintaro,” the announcer said.
The smallest of the group bowed down. He smiled a little and stared at the audience. The audience grew wild.
“The Morimoto Shintaro is here?” they heard Aoi exclaimed in shock. They looked at her expectantly.
“I just heard about him, one famous kid. His father is an international business man.”Aoi explained.
Morimoto Shintaro took the center stage. He started to sing. He had a very soft yet manly voice. He was quite young. He seemed to be in between fifteen or fourteen.
They sang, “Promise.” The audience went quiet for a while listening to four handsome guys’ sing. They were entranced by how these kids were able to do it melodiously. Nakajima Kento rapped while Yuma and Fuma hit the high notes. Shintaro on the other hand created the melody and did the second voice. They were such a team.
The audience wanted an encore but the announcer said that they might do a show next time tempting the audience to go back next time.
“Now, let’s give it up for HeiSei,” the DJ announced. The audience went wild. They already forgot that they wanted an encore from Ikemen Koie.
The stage light brightened. The performance was opened by Yuto, followed by a solo from Kei. Then, it was Keito and Kota’s stage before Ryosuke went out.
Yuki’s heart jumped when she saw Ryosuke take over the stage. He took hold of the microphone and started singing. His voice was soft and manly. It was high yet suave. When was the last time Yuki heard that voice? It seemed very long ago because it just opened the still fresh wound in her heart. She looked down and sipped her drinks.
She couldn’t decide whether coming to that bar was a good idea. She felt that she was betraying herself and draining herself of her own confidence. She couldn’t look at him without suffering nausea and pain. Coming to the performance didn’t seem to be the best of the solutions.
HeiSei ended their performance after five songs. The audience took over the stage.
Yuto, Keito, Kei and Kota joined them.
“Did you like the performance?” Kei asked.
“Hai!” it was Aoi who answered eagerly. Yuto sat beside her and smiled at her. She smiled back.
Keito sat beside Miharu and took a sip on her drinks.
Miharu noticed a few droplet of sweat in his forehead. “Tired?” she asked.
Keito looked at her and smiled.
Miharu pulled out a red handkerchief and wiped the sweat away from his eyes. Keito smiled at Miharu and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.
Naru looked at them in disgust. “You looked so sweet. It is blinding my eyes,” she commented.
“You’re just jealous because nobody does that to you,” commented Kota.
She looked at him in anger. “Who told you that?” she asked in an angry tone.
“Don’t need anybody to tell me. I just have to look at you and I know that nobody wants you,” he said.
“Hey! That is already below the belt.”
“What do you expect?” Kota asked sarcastically.
“You?! I hate you so much!” Naru emphasized her words.
Kota smiled. His cute eyes became slits. He was definitely cute and hot not to mention very talented. “Don’t worry the feeling is mutual,” he answered.
Naru looked at him and frowned but didn’t say anything.
“Hey guys, don’t be too sweet with each other, I am also getting jealous, my Eunice is not here, remember?” Kei commented smiling at them.
“We are not being sweet!” Naru exclaimed at gave Kei a sullen look.
“Besides, try not to act cool and address Eunice as yours. She doesn’t even know that she is your girlfriend,” Kota mocked him.
The other people on the group laughed.
“Shut up!” Kei said angrily at them. “You’ll see she’ll become my girlfriend,” Kei told them full of determination.
“Court her first, looser!” Kota said.
Kei looked at him and frowned like a kid.
Yuki felt out of place so she decided to get up.
“Where are you going?” Miharu asked looking intently at her.
“Just want to get some fresh air,” she answered.
Miharu nodded although she can see in those eyes that her friend knew about her steaming feelings and emotions.
She walked and walked seeming uncaring of the buzzing people around her. She felt her eyes stung. She was happy that her friends already saw their happiness. She knew the feeling. She could still remember how Ryosuke would hug her tight just out of nowhere. It felt great having someone to be with you.
She wanted to restrain her emotions but her friends’ happiness made her remember her feelings for him. It hurt.
Her feet brought her towards the balcony of the bar. She had her face down. She wanted to contain her tears, didn’t want them to fall down. She must maintain her strong image.
“I never thought you’d come.”
Yuki looked up. Shock registered in her face. Ryosuke.
He was looking at the dark sky.
The air filled with awkward feeling. His back was on hers.
“I didn’t come here to see you.” She replied soulfully.
Ryosuke didn’t say a word.
Yuki stared at his back. She couldn’t contain her emotions anymore. She needed to go away.
“Are you going to run away from me?” the low voice of Ryosuke asked.
Yuki looked at his back. “What do you want me to do? Stay here? With you? Do you really want to torture me?” she asked angrily. The stone in her heart shattered. Her tears rained down from her eyes. The emotions that she was keeping collapsed so was the strong façade that she built.
“It was you who started this Yuki,” he commented.
“It was you who let go, Ryosuke.” She uttered.
“It was you who lied to me.”
“I wouldn’t if you just let me be,” she said back.
“If I would, my heart would probably die everytime you go on your stupid missions. I can’t let that happen. I just can’t. I wouldn’t be able to carry on with the hurt, Yuki.” He was already facing her. Anger and pain was visible in his eyes.
“So you let me get hurt,” she complained. The same anger and pain were visible in her eyes.
He laughed bitterly. “It was ironic, isn’t it? That is the same feeling that I had when I heard that you were almost drowned. I hated the feeling. I almost die.”
Yuki stared at him. Her tears just kept on falling. She let them be.
“What’s happening here?”
Yuki looked at the source of the voice. She saw Kento looking at them. Confusion was visible in his eyes. Yuki didn’t know what she was thinking but she ran to him. She looked at his eyes and hugged him. She put her head on his chest. She hated the guy but she needed somebody to hold her.
Kento might have been surprised because of her sudden behavior but he put his arms around her and hugged her to him.
Ryosuke stared angrily at the guy. Kento stared back at him. Both of them were blazing with anger but it was Ryosuke who withdraw first. He went away.
Kento looked at the girl in his arms. “Don’t expect that since I let you hug me, I already like you,” he commented hugging her tighter to him.
Yuki smirked. “Don’t think that since I hug you, we’re already fine. I still hate you.” Yuki retorted. She hated the guy for trying to kill her but his warmth brought an unexpected calmness in her system. She nuzzled in him and hugged him to her.