Chapter 8

I'll Always Be There For You (haitus)

 

Get Ready for some yulsic, and sorry about the lack of taeny progress but im working on them, taking it slow. but now it the begining of there drama :D emjoy dont forgt to comment

 

Chapter 8

 

“Mr. Jang, it so nice that you have called me back.” Taeyeon said with a confidence smile, offering a hand shake.

 

“I'm sorry for my rude behavior before, you should understand that my project few knew about it and I would like to keep it that way.”

 

Taeyeon nodded his head in understanding. “so about my offer?”

 

“I would gladly accept it.” Mr. Jang answered.

 

As the younger man dig threw is silver breifcase, getting a folder down. He place it on the table in front of him. Explaining what it was on there for the older man. It was the contract for there partnership. Satified by it, the old man quickly sign it and gave a smile to Taeyeon.

 

“It be nice working with you.”

 

“Thank you for your time.” Mr. Jang stood up and led him to the door.

 

He watch as Taeyeon walked out the door. “This will be a great opportunity for me to rise.” He laugh crazily, but stop as he saw the image in front of him through the mirror. A smirk play across his face, as an idea pop into his head when he saw Taeyeon interest toward Tiffany.

 

“They know each other?”

 

*** *** ***

“Hello? It Tiffany.” She said threw the phone

 

Taeyeon on the other end was surprise, she sat up straight. “ohh hello, how are you today?”

 

“Not so great.”

 

“Wh-what?! What wrong?” worried fill his voice as he began to thought of all the things that could have happen to her, he just wont know the real reason.

 

“Oh nothing to worry about, I just sorry that we can't have dinner this weekend, since I'm really busy, sorry.”

 

Taeyeon release a sigh in relief though he was pretty sad. “It ok, don't worry about it, next time whenever your free.”

 

“Thank for understanding, i'll have to get back to work, You should too.” Tiffany said after ending the call with a bye.

 

*** *** ***

 

“Who was that?” Yul asked.

 

“Oh no one.”

 

“If it was no one, how would that no one make you smile and frown in an instant?” Yul question suspiciously, though he already have a clue of who it is.

 

“Don't ask, I already have enough trouble.” Taeyeon said dejectedly, before going back to the files on his desk.

 

Yul push the topic behind him, and began a new one as he place another folder on his desk.

 

“What this? Another work?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Taeyeon sigh, “Your such a workaholic, what is it this time?”

 

“Oh you don't have to worry about it, I could handle it myself, you don't need to get involve. I just need your approval.” Yul stated confidently, but something about his eagerness caught Taeyeon interesting, Something is definably up.

 

Taeyeon look through the file, he arch his eye brows as he read. “You want to switch our distributor?”

 

“Yes, the one we have now is good but this one is better, they are more efficient and quick, we would able to ship our product faster and make our customer happier. And plus think about all the profit”

 

“what profit? I bet this would cost more.”

 

“On the contrary I believe I could strike a deal to lower there cost.” Yul smirk. He had his hand in his pocket and played with a pen. It seem like an ordinary pen but he was sure it would be important and come to use soon enough.

 

“If you say so, I believe in you.” Taeyeon said before signing is name on the approval line for Yul to seek Jung Enterprise cooperation.

 

*** *** ***

“Ms. Jung, you have a request to meet from Kim Empire.” Her secretary announce.

 

“Do you know what it is about?”

 

“He left a memo before he left, He said we wanted to work with us more a long period of time, contact this number if you want more information.” Her secretary hand her a little post it before being dismissed.

 

Curious of what this was about she reach her hand to her phone and dial the number.

 

“I was wondering when you where going to call.” A deep voice was heard, she was pissed since there was no hello and how he should like he knew she was going to call him. She figured how this was but she had to confirm it.

 

“Who this?”

 

“Have you already forgotten? We work together for a short period of time, but now I would like to sign a contract with you to be our main distributor.” His annoying laugh was heard, it was ringing in her ear.

 

Since she wasnt to fond of him, she didn't want to deal with him, let alone meet him. “No, thanks.”

She was about to hang up when he heard him speak.

 

“Meet with me, i'm sure you don't want to lose a multi million project because of your hatred toward me.”

 

Jessica pause, she was in a dilemma she knew this would benefit the company a lot, should she? Brining her professionalism in she agree to meet him. He said he be waiting at the hotel restaurant, if she wasnt there in 30 min, the deal is off. She look at her watch, her eyes widden when she realize that there meeting place she would take her at least an hr to get there with all the traffic, she had to rush.

 

She got up and ran toward her car, and stepping on the gas, moving the car as fast as she can. She was half way there when 20 min pass, feeling frustrated as he was treating her like this.

 

“When I see him, he going to feel my wrath. Making me rush like this.” Jessica hiss as she was stuck in traffic. Not moving an inch. Surely enough she made it to her destination in an hour she was late. She walk to the restaurant looking for him but he was no were to be found.

 

“Tsk, what was I thinking, of course he wouldn't be here.” Jessica said as she gave up, and ready to turn around, but was took by surprise to see a man smirk behind her.

 

“Looking for me?” Yul said confidence. He knew Jessica hated him acting like this but what can he do, that how he was and he was positive in his ability.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Yul didn't answer when he pulled her toward the table. “Sit and eat, then we can discuss.”

 

Jessica just sat there, uninterested, not even touching her food as she watch how obnoxious he was, sitting there eating his food with a smile.

 

“Fine, since you don't want to eat, I take back my proposition. It was nice almost working with you.” Yul said, he laugh as he saw her turning red in anger.

 

She force herself to pick up her fork and stab it on to the meat before bringing it to . Chewing it little by little like it was poisonous and she didn't want to eat it.

 

“That better, you need to eat more, you look skinny.” He commented.

 

She had enough, she slam her hand on the table, making the other guest take notice of them.

 

“That it, forget it, I'm not letting you treat me like this. First of all you came to me asking for this partnership. The deal is off” Jessica said fuming before leaving. Yul ran after her and grab onto her wrist.

 

“Let go of me!”

 

“I'm sorry.” He said sincerely. She pause here his tone, this was the first time she heard him apologize. She remember clearly in the past he mention that he never apologize cause he was always right.

 

“What?” Jessica ask again making sure she heard it clearly. For a second she thought he wasn’t such a bad person.

 

“You heard me the first time, I hate to repeat myself.” He said back to his normal demeanor.

 

Then again she went back on hating him, when she thought there was no way he could have apologize, she must be hearing thing. She flung his arm away from her.

 

She face him with her seemingly innocent smile. “I don't like to repeat myself either. But with you I will be the better person. THE DEAL IS OFF!” She said with so much authoritative that he was stun in his spot, watching her storm off.

 

*** *** ***

 

Tiffany had tears in her eyes as she ran and ran. She was now at the park, no one was there. She went inside the playground tube and cried her eyes out. “Why! Why! Are you doing this to me!”

 

She cried as she remember each word that Mr Jang said to her earlier. For some reason it hurt her heart. She regretted meeting Taeyeon. She didn't want him to be involve but now he is. Now she was determine to rebel in Mr. Jang request. There was no way in hell she would do that to him.

 

She would ignore that her talk with Mr.Jang never happen. He can't let him have his way. After calming herself, she walked out with puffy eyes. Now making it to her house.

 

Right now all she wanted was to be alone and not see anyone. With each step closer to her house the closer she got to Taeyeon. He was waiting outside her house and it the worse timing ever, since she didn't want to see him, especially him. It pain her right now.

 

“What are you doing here so late?” She ask him, trying to hide all her emotion she felt awhile ago.

 

Though that couldn't work, because Taeyeon already seen through her facade, and rush to her side.

 

“What happen to you? Have you been crying?” He bomb her with question, Question she didn't want to answer. He notice her struggled and pull her in a hug. Hugging her with thought of only protecting her.

 

Tiffany melted in his arm, feeling his warmth on her body, and making her heart start to feel at ease. She wanted to cave in and return the hug, but then she remebered she couldn't get close to him or Mr. Jang would have his way. In an instant she push him away with tears in her eyes.

 

“Stay away! STAY AWAY from me. I'm sorry to mislead you and gave you false hope. I lied to you so many times. I can't be your friend.” Tiffany yelled.

He was shock of why Tiffany was doing this, he ignore the pain in his heart, all he wanted to do was to put her at ease, so he hugged her again.

 

“Go away!” She struggled to push him, but he only tighten his grip. He felt that she would need his hug even though she was fighting it.

 

“Hey! Stay away from her.” A man roughly pulled him back and landed a punch on his face and fell to the ground. Tiffany was shock as the event happen right in front of her eyes. She felt guilty.

 

Siwon watch as Taeyeon held his injured face with his hand. “I thought you were a respectable man, how can you force yourself on a women.” He hissed he wanted to punch Taeyeon again. But Tiffany pulled him back. “Oppa stop it, let just go inside.”

 

Siwon didn't bother making the situation worse. Seeing the look in her eyes, he couldn't bare to do anything else, so he complied to her request, but before walking into the house he threaten Taeyeon.

 

“Stay away from her, or else your company would go down if I told the press about this.” Siwon threaten as he left with Tiffany by his side making his way to their home.

 

*** *** ***

Comment please, what do want to happen next?

About Yulsic Past and Presnt

or See Taeny in a bad pit

can u guess what Mr. Jang ask of Tiffany, *hint* it will hapen in chapter 10 or 11