Chapter 5: Surprisingly Intresting

I'll Always Be There For You (haitus)

Finally some taeny moment you been waiting for ^.^

Chapter 5

 

“I have heard something interesting rumor going on.” Taeyeon said as he sat down on the seat.

 

“May I ask what rumors?”

 

“it about your recent project. I heard it had an extreme amount of power but the only thing lacking for it to continue was financial support.”

 

Mr. Jang was surprise, he fake a laugh. “There no such thing going on. Like you said it just rumor.”

 

“Are you sure? My source is pretty accurate, I think you shouldn't be lying to me.”

 

“Im positive, if there such thing going around here that big I think I should know.”

 

Taeyeon stood up. “Well I was only offering myself to support you, here is my card. I give you a couple of days to think about it. I hope it news I would like to hear. Here a friendly advise, take my offer or you will regret it.” Taeyeon said as he was about to make his way out the office.

 

A loud knock was heard and Tiffany entered with a tray of drinks. “Your drinks sir.”

She stood rooted on her spot when she saw Taeyeon looking at her, he look like he was done with his business here.

 

For a moment when Taeyeon laid his eye on Tiffany again, it felt as if the whole room as just the two of them. His body was jumping around as he was happy to see Tiffany standing in front of him, but he was slightly confuse of why she would be there. But after the spell was broken when he realize he was in a room with people he couldn't stay and talk so he walk pass her and out the door.

 

Tiffany gulp, after feeling relieve that Taeyeon left without a word. But somehow she felt hurt. Ignoring it she walk over to see Mr. Jang furious, his knuckle was white by the tight grip.

 

“Tea?” Tiffany ask as she put it down on the table.

 

Mr. Jang look up angrily. “Do it look like I would like some tea!!” He exploded while he toss the drink to the ground, the sudden impact frighten tiffany.

 

“i want you to call Mr. Park in here immediately.”

 

“Ye-yes sir.” Tiffany quickly made her way out the office and return with Mr. Park.

 

“Who leak out the information.” Mr. Jang yell.

 

“I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about.”

 

“Kim Empire! How did he find out about our top secret project!”

 

“I do-dont know sir, I was positive we keep it hidden as possible.”

 

“Well I want you to look for anyone who may have leak it. I was made a laughing stock for him. He think he could treat me like this? I been working here before he was born, he have the nerve to give me advice.”

 

Mr. Jang turn to look at Tiffany and pointed at her accusingly. “It all your fault.”

 

Tiffany shivered, she was scared of the man in front of her.

 

“If it wasn’t because of your father, I would have had enough money to finish this project.”

 

It not my father fault! If you hadn't made the wrong choice and bought us out this would never happen!” Tiffany wanted to argue back but she kept it in her head.

 

“I want you to pay back our money you owe. Your debt! I want it now! With you working here for free for the next 35 years still wouldn't pay it all off.”

 

“How can I possible pay everything back?”

 

“I don't care how, I want my 15 million back, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I can't stand to look at you right now.”

 

Tiffany ran out the office immediately to the women restroom. She lock herself in the stall and cried her eye out.

*******************************

 

“Did you see the girl that brought in the drink? She was beautiful.” Yul commented as they were waiting for their car to arrive.

 

“That was her.” Taeyeon simply stated, he was in a deep thought.

 

“Who?” Yul was confuse.

 

“That was Tiffany.”

 

“Are you sure? I thought she as married to Choi Siwon, why would she be working here?”

 

Taeyeon shook his head. “I don't know I was thinking of the same thing.” Second later the car arrive.

 

Yul look at Taeyeon who seem to be standing there. “Aren't you getting in?” Yul ask as he already in the driver seat.

 

“No, go on ahead, i'll wait here.”

 

Yul nodded his head before taking off.

 

“Something is entirely off here.” Taeyeon said to himself, as he took a seat somewhere outside the T&C building waiting for Tiffany.

*******************

 

The whole day Tiffany had already calm herself, pretending nothing happen. It true she working here to pay her debt off and she still wouldn't be able to pay it off. She was making her way out the building when she saw Taeyeon stood up walking closer to her. She wanted to turn around to avoid him, so she did.

 

“I've guess you would have wanted coffee with me.” He said depressingly for her to hear, since she was walking away from him. After hearing him she stop and turn around.

 

“I'm sorry i'm not in the mood.”

 

“But fate got us to meet today, maybe I'm here to make you feel better.” Taeyeon said with a smile. Unknowingly Tiffany smile back at him.

 

“Fine, let's go, where is your car?” Tiffany asked walking toward the parking lot.

 

“Not here, it left, I was thinking you could drive me?” Taeyeon said as he follow Tiffany.

 

Tiffany stop and turn around. “What! I'm not your driver, urg fine let just go.”

 

As they both enter Tiffany car, it was completely silent until Tiffany finally spoke annoyed she was driving in circle.

 

“Where would you want the coffee, I been driving around without any direction.”

 

“How about your place? It cheaper.” Taeyeon said, though he just wanted to know where she live.

 

Tiffany didn't respond back, she just continue driving. “We're here?” Tiffany responded shortly as she got out the car and walking to the door.

 

“Is this where you live?” Taeyeon asked

 

“Yes, I thought you wanted coffee here, now would you please come in.” Tiffany wasn't in the mood for coffee and here he is making her more piss by his action.

 

Taeyeon walking in and looked around while Tiffany made her way to her kitchen. He saw it was tidy and clean. He walked over to the wall that was hanging a couple of pic. He saw picture of Tiffany and Siwon together in some of them. Also some where solo shot of Tiffany and another girl.

 

“Where is your husband?”

 

“He been on a business trip out the country a couple months ago, and my friend is staying with me, if you are wondering who the other girl in the picture.”

 

Taeyeon sat down after looking around, he regretted asking about Siwon it certainly made him depress. Tiffany came back with the coffee in her hand and place it on the table where they both sat.

 

“How is Seohyun? I haven't heard from her.”

 

“She been busy with school.” Taeyeon said as he took a sip of the coffee, his taste bud started to tingle, it was the best coffee he ever drank.

 

“Wow this coffee taste amazing.” Taeyeon complimented

 

“Thank you, I was a barista before. It had always been my dream but I had to quit.” Tiffany replied with a smile but stop after she realize she said something personal to him.

 

There was an awkward silence. “To work at T&C?” He asked

 

“...” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon without answer, Taeyeon felt that he had just cross the line.

 

“That my personal business, so don't get yourself involve.” Tiffany said coldly.

 

“ Oh I'm sorry, sorry.” Taeyeon panic, which made the mug in his hand spill the hot content to his pant.

 

“Omg hot hot!” Taeyeon scream as he stood up and tried to wipe it off him and cool himself down.

 

Tiffany momently forget her frustration watching the man in front of her, he could be so silly at time, she thought. “Take off your pants.” Tiffany said.

 

“What?!?” Taeyeon was surprise that he drop the mug on himself, even making his burn sensation worse. “Ahhhh” he scream again

 

Tiffany laugh at his pain, which she know she shouldn't but he was being adorable with his reaction. She shook her head and went closer to him. “Look now you got your shirt dirty.” Tiffany reach out to his shirt.

 

Taeyeon stood frozen, uncertainty of what was going on. After of few second later when she almost finish ing his shirt, he stop her, grabbing her arm. “I can do it myself.” He said softly looking into her eyes again when Tiffany looked up.

 

After taking his shirt off, Tiffany reach out for it. She could tell Taeyeon was still in pain, he as definitely holding it in because his pant was still hot.

 

“And you pants.” Tiffany said with a chuckle while holding her hand out.

 

“what?”

 

“How am I suppose to wash it for you if you don't take it out, it hot isn't it.” Tiffany smirk teasingly.

 

It was definitely hot for him, but it wasn't because of the coffee anymore. He was blushing so hard. He didn't want to take his clothes off in front of the girl he likes.

 

“Stop acting like your still in high school. I don't mind just seeing you in boxers, for god sake, just take it off, your burning or do you want me to take it off for you too.” Tiffany tease, she was having so much fun that she forgot everything that happen today. She was thankful finally.

 

“Uh no I got it.” Taeyeon look at Tiffany and was waiting for her to leave or at least turn around but seeing her not doing so, he turn around himself letting his back face her. He unbuckle his belt and letting the pant fall down to the floor.

 

He sign in relief after feeling the hot pant coming off. He handed the pants back to Tiffany, and tried to cover his body as a girl would have, his chest and private part, he was feeling really shy as of now. No more professional appearance left in him, but a shy little boy in front of his crush.

 

“You don't have to hide your body, it looks good by the way, sit back down while I put these in the wash.” There it goes Tiffany teasing again, but she did have to admit, she was loving her sight, his body was well build just how she like it. The sleeping byunfany was now awaken.

 

Making her way to the laundry room she toss his close in the wash, she was thinking about bringing some spare clothes for him to wear temporally but decided against it. Why? Because she wanted to continue to . She was opening herself up to this silly side of Taeyeon, she never thought he had.

 

“TIIIFFFANNNNY!!!!!” Tiffany heard a scream and ran back to the living room, scared what it was about, the voice was familiar.

 

“THERE A HALF GUY STANDING IN OUR LIVING ROOM!!!”She scream again panicking.

 

“Jessie don't worry about it. I told him to take his clothes off.” Tiffany said calming down Jessica who must be surprise by the stranger on her way into the house. Tiffany was pretty sure that by now Taeyeon ear drum must been damage.

 

“Taeyeon sit back down.” Tiffany said as she took Jessica and lead her to the kitchen. Taeyeon was so confuse to even think, he just listen and sat down obediently trying to cover himself as much as he can with his arms, soon he spotted a pillow next to him, he grabbed it and hug it close to his body, covering himself.

 

In the kitchen where the girls was talking. “He spill some coffee on himself and I put his clothes in the wash.” Tiffany explain to Jessica.

 

“OMG who is he? He's hot.” Jessica after regaining herself from the shocking moment and was trying to take a couple glace of his body but Tiffany was blocking her way.

 

“Stop staring at him, you going to make him uncomfortable.”

 

“Are you sure that the reason? Why don't you bring him some spare clothes than? I'm sure Siwon clothes would fit him.”

 

“...” Tiffany stayed quite.

 

“My point exactly so let some more. Look at him trying to cover himself. You don't mind if I have a little fun?” Jessica ask but she didn't wait for an answer, she just left to where Taeyeon was sitting alone, shifting here and there.

 

 

 

i hope there isnt too many mistake that would gey you guys confuse. but some of you my be confuse by my story im sure some of you could guess what happen by now, but if u didnt it will be reveal in the next chapter so wait for it.