Chapter 3: Seeing her Agian

I'll Always Be There For You (haitus)

Hello *wave* i written this fic up to chapter 6 so far, and taeny will begin there interaction at chapter 5, so it be a little long, but i beleive these first few chapter is essential.

 

Chapter 3

 

The grand hall was huge and bright. The chandelier hand highly above them, it gave off a classy vibe. There was an orchestra playing in the background. He admitted that this was his most grandest birthday party. He shall thank his manger later.

 

“Oppa! This this is wonderful. I'm glad I came with you.” Seohyun spazz and she saw everything around her. It was like a fairytale pop right out of the book and the prince was standing next to her.

 

One by one people came and greeted the bachelor with gifts and happy birthday. He welcome every single one of them. Each of them was either his friends or important business partner.

 

“Are you bored with me? I mean meeting all these people?” Taeyeon whispered into Seohyun's ear. She simple shook her head.

 

“I actually enjoy it, you don't have to worry about me Oppa.”

 

Taeyeon smile, he learn forward and kiss her on her forehead. “Thank you, without you I would certainly be bored.” He began to let out a huge laugh.

 

“Excuse me?” A man tap Taeyeon's shoulders, gaining his attention. Taeyeon turn around facing the couple in front of him. The bachelor eyes widen from the sight. It her, it really her!, his heart began to race as he stare at her. He quickly gain his composure hoping he wasn't notice. But Tiffany saw the way he look at her.

 

“Yes?” Taeyeon replied back to the man.

 

 

 

“Happy Birthday, this place is amazing and who might this lovely lady next to you be?” Siwon said with a smile, he held his hand out to shake hand with Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon glace at the link arm of Siwon and Tiffany and back to Siwon's hand. He force a smile upon his lip. “Thank you for coming I hope you enjoy. She my date for tonight, Seo Ju Hyun” He took another glance back at Tiffany after the introduction.

 

“She really beautiful, you're really lucky.” Siwon complimented. Taeyeon look at him still shocked that the girl he fell in love with, the very stranger that he force himself to forget was standing in font of him.

 

“No, I would say the same to you.” Taeyeon said with his loving gaze look on to the women in front of him. It was slowly getting hard for him to not stare at her without being notice.

 

“Oh how rude of me, This is Tiffany, she really is a lovely women.”

 

“Oppa stop it.” Tiffany said while blushing as she hit Siwon's arm.

 

Siwon chuckled. “But it true, though she can be quite difficult, she's a bundle of trouble. I remember how much pain she put me through.” Siwon smile at Tiffany while talking about her.

 

Taeyeon felt a pain in his heart as he heard Siwon talk about Tiffany in a lovely way. Seohyun felt him tense with their link arms. She looked at him worriedly, wondering what was wrong. She notice his gaze at the women flashing her beautiful eye smile. “Oppa are you ok?” She whispered into his ears.

 

“Yeah i'm fine.” He answered softly.

 

“Is something the matter?” Tiffany asked as she saw the couple in front of her whispering to each other. And Taeyeon's expression wasn't looking too well.

 

“No. I'm sorry but I must excuse myself as I have to tend the other guests. I hope you enjoy yourself. Excuse me as I take my leave.” Taeyeon bowed as he turn away and walk a different direction, but instead of greeting the other guest he headed out to the balcony.

 

Seohyun had already excuse herself to give him some time alone. She walked toward Tiffany who was happily chatting with Siwon.

**********************

 

“Oppa! Why did you say all that? It so embarrassing.” Tiffany whine as they were now in there own section in the hall.

 

“It's true. You broke my heart many time.” Siwon complain playfully.

 

“Who was that anyways?” Tiffany ask curiously, she wanted to know since she wasn't familiar to the business world, these faces around her was stranger. And plus she notice how the guy secretly stare at her many time when Siwon was talking to him.

 

“The birthday boy, Kim Taeyeon, who run Kim Empire, they mainly do import and export which vary in merchandise. He really is an important business partner of mine.”

 

Tiffany glance at the direction where she last saw Taeyeon walked. Honestly she felt scared around him. She don't know the reason but the way he stared at her it sent shiver down her spine. His eye pierce into her soul. She hope she can stay away from him.

 

“Why are you interested in him? He to old for you.” Siwon ask noticing the way Tiffany was acting. She was quiet and deep in her thoughts and that was not like her.

 

“I'm 22 Oppa, i'm not that young, and he look like he 25.” Tiffany complain because Siwon was making her sound like she was a child.

 

“And no, but I think he interested in me” Tiffany said matter of factly.

 

“Well that good than, but he actually 29 now.” He stated before gripping Tiffany's hand tighter with his. “I won't let him take you away from me, you're mine.”

 

Tiffany chuckled at how possessive he was toward her. She lean in to kiss him on the cheeks. “You don't have to feel that way. I'm scared of him.”

 

Siwon was surprise by what Tiffany had just said, but he let it go when he notice Taeyeon's date was standing next to them.

 

“Hello” Seohyun said shyly, she wasn't a people type person so she was amaze why she was standing in front of them trying to make conversation.

 

“Hi, JuHyun right? Why are you here alone? Where Mr. Kim?” Siwon asked politely

 

“I..uhh wanted to talk to..”Seohyun shyly pointed at Tiffany. Tiffany pointed at herself. “Me?” She question, Seohyun shyly nodded her head.

 

“Oh ok, I guess I leave you two alone. Have fun Tiffany.” He kissed Tiffany before leaving.

 

“Juhyun is it? What is it that you need from me?” Tiffany ask noticing the girl wasn't speaking.

 

You can call me Seohyun. Oh I don't really know myself. I just wanted to meet you.” Seohyun gave a shy smile. Omo she so nice and sweet, no wonder oppa fell in love with her.

 

The older girl was shock by the younger answer. Tiffany examine the girl in front of her. She was very elegant and shy from what she could tell. Tiffany was just confuse why this girl confronted her. Did she figure out that her date might taken an interest in me? Tiffany thought. Which was true for the most part.

 

“Can I call you Unnie? I wanna be your friend.”

 

“Sure Seohyun, but are you sure I'm older than you? Aren't we the same age?”

 

“I'm 20 years old Unnie?”

 

“Ohh I'm 22 ahhh I feel old standing next to you.” Tiffany said playfully, which cause the shy girl to laugh.

 

“That good to see you smile like that.” Tiffany comment when she notice the girl more relax than before.

 

The shy girl stop smiling when she heard Tiffany spoke, slightly surprise that Tiffany was trying to help her get comfortable so she smile again and hugged the older one. “Ahhh Unnie you're so fun to be with. I'm glad I came over. To be honest I don't have too many friend. Oppa is always the one who played with me, he even spoil me.”

 

Tiffany let out a girly laugh. “Really? He don't seem to be the type. Is he a player?” Tiffany ask because she had her doubt that someone like him would ever be single.

 

The younger girl shook her head defending her loving Oppa. “No, OPPA! Not like that. He really caring person.” Seohyun whine.

 

“He must love you so much. He must be so happy to have you as his girlfriend.” Tiffany commented somehow it was hard for her to say it. But she ignore it.

 

Seohyun was about to denying it when she saw Taeyeon walking down the staircase, momently forgetting what they were talking about she drag the older girl who was surprise by the sudden action.

 

**************************

 

It was getting chilly as he stood out on the balcony. His heart was still beating irregularly. His mind took him to a trip into the past as he remember his first encounter with Tiffany, his angel. It brought a smile onto his face but it slowly faded when his memory also reminded him that she was married.

 

“I can't believe I met you here.” Taeyeon said to himself. “After so long of trying to forget you, how could you just reappear yourself in front me.”

 

“Arrggg” Taeyeon let out a frustrated grunt toward himself. He made himself believe that it was just a mere crush and that he was already over her. But seeing her again reminded him how much his heart beat crazily in the sight of her.

 

“You're lucky Siwon to be married with her, even though I don't know much about her. I could tell by her innocent smile. It say the truth about who she is.”

 

He let out a deep sigh as he look into the deep blue sky. It was bight and the sun shine extra bright today. It was totally contradicting how he was feeling right now. Maybe the world was telling him to move it, there always a brighter days.

 

The bachelor force a smile on his face as he was ready to head back to his birthday party. “Hyunnie must be lonely, I should get back now.” He walked back in slowly as the peaceful sound from the outside slowly faded with the classic music inside the grand hall. Now all he heard was the music, walking down the stair he spotted Seohyun.

 

“Who is she talking with?” He question himself. Trying to get a closer look since he couldn't see property with Seohyun in the way. But the moment when Seohyun shifted a bit he had a clear view of who she was laughing with. Instead of taking another step forward he froze there.

 

What do I do?” He thought