chapter 9: making you smile

I'll Always Be There For You (haitus)

@fanybsnsd:i need a villian in my story for a hero to save Fany

@CLeung:You will find out soon, but it not a good thing, also even if Fany didnt agree to it, she was still able to do it

@taenyyoz:close it somethign like that.

@angeliana89:im planning to bring yulsic up now, both taeny and yulsic are in progress

@deeculary:naw tae wont take it slow, i think he have other plans now

 

Chapter 9

 

Yul decided to go see the women again, maybe this time he could return her pen back. By now some may thing it really suspicious for him to act like that but the truth is, he started to have a liking to the women. He thought back on the time when he tried to flirt with Jessica but failed miserably because of how Jessica thought of him. But was it really his fault that he was to proud of himself.

 

While in the other office a man was sitting by his desk, thinking about his past.

 

Flashback

 

Son, I want you to promise me....” The old man said weakly as he laid on the hospital bed.

 

Taeyeon hated the smell, he was always reminded that his father was weak, every time he come visit. He got worse day by day. After his mother pass away all he had left was his father. His father was his role model. He hold his tears, he had to be strong in front of the man who raise him, he tighten the grip on his old man hand.

 

Anything, I will agree to it, just don't leave me.” He force out to say, fighting his sadness.

 

Mr. Kim force out a smile. “It ok to cry every now and then, just let it out...*cough*”

 

Taeyeon jerk as he heard his father cough. “Don't speak to much.”

 

Mr. Kim shook his head. “I know I don't have much time left. I want you to promise me, that you will grow up into a good man. Never a selfish one for your personal need. Also please take care of the company, don't let anything happen to it when I'm gone.”

 

Dont say that, You're not going anywhere, you will be healthy and alive!” Taeyeon yelled in determination, he didn't want his father to give up.

 

Just promise me.” Mr. Kim spoke softly as he can't speak any louder in his condition.

 

I promise, I promise if that what you want me to do. I wont let you down.” Taeyeon said, finally the tear that was bottle out slowly ran down his cheek.

 

Thank you son, I really want you to know, that i'm proud of you, you never let me down once. I hope you wont let me down ever.” Mr. Kim said before he slowly close his eye with a smile on his lips.

 

NOOOO!!!!” Taeyeon yelled, he jump off the chair he was sitting on. “Doctor!!!! DOCTOR!” He called for the doctor, but it to late he have already pass away.

 

End of Flashback

 

A tears was on his face again as he sat behind his desk, He didn't care for the small pain next to his bruised lip.

 

“I'm sorry Dad, and I broke our promise, I became selfish for a women, I was blinded and lost sight of what I was suppose to do, I almost jeopardize the company.” He spoke to himself letting it out. Letting out the guilt he felt moments ago.

 

A man was sitting by himself, deep in his thought, anger was displayed on his face. The women walked toward him with heavy foot and sat next to him.

 

“Oppa” She spoke softly, afraid of his temper.

 

He broke out his thought and force a smile. Holding onto her hand. “Fany'ah i'm sorry, I didn't know he was like that.”

 

Tiffany shook her head, holding her tears, she felt so guilty when she saw Taeyeon getting injured because of her. “No, you got it all wrong. He didn't do anything.”

 

“You're a nice person Fany'ah but you don't have to lie for him.” Siwon was determine to destroy him.

 

She grip onto his hand, she can sense what he up to, she didn't want him to do anything reckless. “I'm not defending him. Honestly he was helping me feel better, he did, but I didn't want him to get to close to me.”

 

Siwon listen carefully with what she was saying to him. She told him everything. This time without withholding any information. He was surprise about how she was living. And how Mr. Jang treated her. But there was no more help other than paying her debt, but she wouldn't allow him or she would hate him forever for not respecting her wish. He nodded his head agreeing that he would go apologize for what had happen. He slowly regretted what he did.

 

“Wow, I didn't know. I feel bad for him. He like you but you pushing him away. I know what he went through since it was the same for me.” Siwon commented with a chuckled as he recalled his past with Tiffany.

 

** ** ** ** ** **

 

“Mr. Kim, Mr. Choi has requested to meet you.”

 

Taeyeon looked up at his secretary a bit confuse. “Did you say Mr. Choi, as in Siwon?” He question making sure he heard the name right. With a small nodded indicating that it was really him.

 

He let out a deep breath. “OK let him in.” Taeyeon responded as he straighten himself up waiting for the man to walk in. Too his surprise both Siwon and Tiffany was standing in front of him, arm in arm once again.

 

The sight was heartbreaking, his heart was getting pick by needles. But he force himself to smile and ignore the pain he was feeling. “Hello” He broke the silence.

 

“It seem like I misunderstood you, I would like to send my apology I hope you accept it.” Siwon said with a bow.

 

Taeyeon stood there watching him bow. He didn't know what to do, he look at Tiffany for an answer, and the guilty look made him forget what happen between the two.

 

“It Fine, I understand you situation, I would like to apologize for my action instead.” Taeyeon said returning the bow, in respect.

 

Siwon walked closer to him an offer a handshake, when Taeyeon reach over Siwon pulled him close and whispered in his ear.

 

“I hope you can make a difference to her.” He said quietly.

 

“What?” Taeyeon question, he was very confuse, “What does he mean?”

 

But in return Siwon only smile. “I need to leave, I hope you can bring Tiffany home.” and he left the room, leaving the younger women and man who love her.

 

“Hey...”Tiffany said awkwardly with the smile of her.

 

“What have we become?...”

 

“...”Tiffany looked at him her heart beat was beginning to sound irregular, feeling guilty of how she treated this kind gentleman.

 

“Are we always going to be awkwardly, we still friend right?” Taeyeon joke

 

Tiffany force out to broke out in laughter, she didn't want him to continue to be hurt because of her, it better to just stay away. And now it is only business, Taeyeon was quick as he realaize that it was a real laugh from Tiffany, His heart drop, knowing that they can't even be friends.

 

“Mr.Kim, we are not friend, I just wanted to....” Tiffany look hesitant to continue as she held a folder in her arms. Taeyeon looked at her and realize something what wrong. He took action by snatching the folder in her arm and look at it.

 

“What is this?” Taeyeon examine it. “oh..” He let out once he saw the content.

 

“We need your signature to finalize the contract.” Tiffany said professionally, with the expressionless face of hers.

 

Before he sign his name on the line. He looked at Tiffany. “Why are you here to deliver this personally? You couldn't have sent it in.”

 

“I was told to Mr. Jang to bring it personally...and... convince you to sign in just in case you change your mind.”

 

Taeyeon arch his eyebrow and smirk. “Let this be the last time I make you smile, after that I will leave you alone.” He thought as he put his pen down.

 

“Why are you not signing it?”

 

“I don't feel like it right now, i'm busy and I have a business trip to go too.” Taeyeon said as he got up ready to leave the room.

 

Tiffany gulped, she grab the folder on the desk and held his wrist to stop him. “Where too?”

 

He smirk again, but Tiffany didn't see him since his back was facing her. “England.”

 

Her eyes widen once she realize the distance of his trip, but no matter what she had to go too, since Mr. Jang made it clear to her, Do anything to get his sign the contract.

 

“I'll go too.” Tiffany said sternly.

 

“Would you like me to book you a flight and room?” Taeyeon offered. She nodded shyly.

 

I will give you the best time of your life, I don't know what wrong with you but for this short period of time...let me...make you smile again.”

 

** ** ** ** ** ** **

 

“Ms. Jung~” He said in a sing a long

 

Jessica turn around and saw his annoying face, she ignore it and continue making her way to the office.

 

Yul stood up from his seat and playful ran to Jessica blocking her way. “That was rude of you to act like that to someone who waited for a long time.”

 

“What are you doing here? I thought I said I wasn't interested.”

 

“You may not be interested but I certainly am.” Yul said as he whispered seductively into her ear.

 

Feeling the hot breath on her ear, making her body tingly, she push him away. “Stay away you .”

 

“How important am I too you?” Yul asked.

 

“Your nothing to me.” Jessica bluntly.

 

“How about this?” Yul held her pen up to her sight, Jessica was surprise to she her pen as she tried to reach for it, but with his quick reaction he pulled away.

 

“Where you get that?”

 

“I found it a couple years ago, and I can't help to wonder who is this JJ.” He said sarcastic.

 

“Hand it over now!” Jessica threaten.

 

Without a fight, Yul hand it over to her. “As you say. I hope you consider it, i'll see you soon.”

 

Jessica scoff. “as if, I wanna see you again.” she said as she took her pen.

 

“Trust me you will.” Yul said as he walked out the waiting room.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Crazy” as she watch him exit the building.

 

A smile form on her face when she got her pen again, she examine it again but this time a frown was on her face. “Urg that KWON!”

 

On the pen there was an engrave. “Call me for a date xxx-xxx-xxxx if you want your pen, to:JJ”

 

 

===

taeyeon force tiffany too a vaction, what will happen there

also yul force a date with jessica.

 

hello been a long time, hope you enjoy this and the next coming chapters, once agian it slow pace, sorry