Interrogation Room

What happens when you accidentally divorce your hot husband Kai

*SPLASH*

Se Hun threw yet another bucket of water at me but I was helplessly strapped to a chair in the middle of the interrogation room. Well, in reality it was just our spare room. The junk had all been moved away and the only thing lighting up the windowless and almost bare room was the single desk light sitting on the wooden table. It shone dimly and I was getting sleepy just looking at it. But my fellow members were relentless and kept throwing questions at me, splashing water at me every time I started drifting off to sleep.

"Answer us Kai," Su Ho said. "Where did you hide the body?" He paused for a moment, as if waiting for an actual answer and then laughed at his own joke. I even heard Taemin and Tao snickering in the corner of the room.

"Ok, forget that happened. This is serious business." Su Ho composed himself and then faced me with his serious business face. "Do you solemnly swear or affirm that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

I stared blankly at him. I was pretty sure that if I was actually in a courtroom, I wouldn't have had water thrown on me.

"Yes." I replied after yawning. This wasn't going anywhere and all I wanted to do was get out of that room and punch a wall somewhere, or Taemin's face. Both of them worked for me.

Su Ho straightened up and looked at Tao.

"Tao? Take notes."

Tao left the room briefly before returning with a notepad and pen.

Su Ho redirected his attention to me and began the "real" interrogation.

"Do you love Luna?"

I didn't hesitate. "Definitely."

Tao scribbled on his notepad in the corner.

"Next question. Will you admit that you have been wrong in the past and didn't treat Luna the way you should have?"

I had to think about this one. I'd always bought Luna many gifts and we'd had a wonderful wedding filled with endless guests and unlimited food. I'd bought a large house for us to live in and a nice car too. I wasn't that bad was I? But then the other things came to me. How I'd always been away for promotions and performances without her, how I'd take many photos with other girls to look desirable, how I'd flirt with other girls just because I could.

*SLAM*

Su Ho whacked his hand on the table and I almost fell out of my seat. In fact, I would have had I not been tied down in it.

"YES, OK? YES I ADMIT I WAS A BIT OF AN !"

Su Ho smiled triumphantly. "Good, you've learnt how to admit that you're wrong. Now what are you going to do about that? In your opinion, would it be better to let Luna go so she can find someone that'll treat her better?"

Once again, I didn't hesitate.

"NO! I'd never let her find another man! I love her!"

I shot a death glare in Taemin's direction.

"Don't think for one second that I'd ever let you have Luna. She's MINE"

Taemin was calm to reply. Probably because I couldn't move. Oh how I wished I could kick him.

"I never thought you would. She was the one that asked ME out. I figured she needed to do something relaxing and fun. I paid for it all with money from your account so you can think of it like you were the one who paid for it all and made her happy."

"YOU WHAT?!"

I squirmed in my chair but failed to get anywhere so I settled with spitting towards my former best friend.

Taemin jumped backwards and then put on a serious face.

"Dude, I was kidding. As if I'd ever do that to you. I never wanted Luna for myself. I was serious about simply wanting her to be happy. I'll help you get her back...if you want my help of course."

I thought about this for a bit while Tao continued scribbling notes.

"Fine. But how?"

Su Ho stepped back in.

"We're going to recreate your best memories with each other and you're going to stop being an ."

It was a pretty solid plan although something was bound to go wrong.

"Whatever. I have to try I guess."

Su Ho clapped his hands and said,'"well that's settled then. Did you get all that down Tao?"

The maknae of EXO-M grinned and turned the notepad around. Instead of lines of notes, a drawing was revealed. A completely irrelevant drawing.

If my hands had been able to move, I would've facepalmed myself.

Taemin seemed to have the same idea and actually did it while SeHun just laughed.

"Aish!" Su Ho exclaimed.