Trying to avoid being distracted by Taemin's wet and super hot body

What happens when you accidentally divorce your hot husband Kai

"AHH!" *gulp* I swallowed a small amount of water and half died from the saltiness. I choked, coughed and spluttered while trying to keep my head above the water.

"LUNA!" I heard someone yell. But I didn't care who it was. All I cared about was staying afloat. But my legs wouldn't obey me and I felt myself sinking. I struggled with my arms to do what my legs wouldn't but it was no use. My clothes were too heavy. They dragged me under and I was starting to give up. All of a sudden, I felt a firm and strong arm lifting me up and I breathed one beautiful breath of fresh air. Someone was dragging me towards land. My vision was blurred because of the water in my eyes but I could faintly see the outline of the person pulling me to safety. After what felt like hours, I was finally lying down with my back against something solid.

"Luna? Are you alright? Can you hear me?" someone said. I looked around and saw a dark figure leaning over me. My saviour no doubt. But my vision was still blurred and I had trouble identifying him.

Photo

"Kai?" I mumbled. "Is that you Kai?"

I lifted my arms up and touched his face. I found his forehead and felt his luscious hair. Then I brought my hands down and touched his eyebrows before tracing his jawline with my fingers. Eventually I reached his lips. Those soft lips of Kai's that I'd kissed so many times before. But something felt different. These lips were slightly smaller. Slowly my vision cleared, enough for me to see that it wasn't Kai staring at me. It was Taemin.

"Luna, are you feeling ok?" Taemin said.

"Ugh," I groaned. I hoped Taemin hadn't heard me call him Kai. "What happened? My head hurts." I tried sitting up and then yelped in horror. "MY CLOTHES! THEY'RE ALL WET! NOOOOOO!"

Taemin smirked. "You look pretty hot though. Maybe you should trip and fall into a river more often." He waggled his eyebrows at me and winked. Then he flipped his wet hair and just laughed at my expression.

Pfft. He's wet too. He beats me in hotness whether he's wet or not. Mm, mm. Looking fine as always Taeminnie.

I pulled my eyes away from Taemin to avoid drooling over his utter hotness and noticed that a crowd had gathered around us. A BIG crowd. In fact, there were security guards from the dock controlling them all. My mind was all muddled and it took me a while to figure out why they were there. Us.

"Uh, Taemin oppa? Maybe we should leave...This isn't exactly the best position to be caught on camera," I said anxiously.

Taemin seemed to notice the crowd for the first time and then noted our exact position. He was leaning over me with one arm down on either side of my body. Both of us were wet and had been having our own private conversation without paying attention to our surroundings.

"Ok, I get what you mean. Let's go." Taemin sat up and offered his hand to me. I took it and together we stood up.

"Whoa." I lost my balance and fell into Taemin's arms. It was like one of those dramas where the lead actress falls into the lead actor's arms and then they stare intently into each other eyes. Except this wasn't a drama and Taemin wasn't staring at me lovingly. He was trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Looks like you won't be able to walk to the car by yourself," Taemin said and before I could protest, he lifted me up right off the ground as if I weighed nothing and carried me through the crowd of screaming fans. The security team was doing their best to make a path for us that led to the car but it was hard given the large number of people there. Most of the crowd had their phones out and were trying to take photos of us. We were being sandwiched between everyone and Taemin held me tighter hoping that by doing so, I'd be less likely to get hurt. I looked up at Taemin''s face and saw that he was still smiling and nodding to the fans while trying to escape.

"Must remain calm and collected and be nice to the fans in all situations," Taemin whispered to me.

"Ne, sunbaenim." I rolled my eyes at him.

We eventually reached Taemin's amazing car and with the click of a button, the doors flipped up. He placed me down gently in the passenger seat and then walked around to the other side of the car. With one last smile and wave at the fans, Taemin revved the engine and drove through the gap in the crowd. Away from the chaos and away from the ferry which I never even got to step a foot on.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"This has got to be a record right? Admitted to hospital TWICE in only like 3 days?" I complained. "At least this time I didn't faint."

Amber laughed at me and shook her head. "Well this time you're not staying here long. They just needed to check that you were ok after um...diving into the river for a bath."

From the other side of the hospital bed, I heard Taemin laugh. "Yes, because diving into the river was exactly what she was trying to do."

Sulli chuckled and started muttering about my clumsiness while Krystal sat on a chair, staring out the window. She looked really tired.

*BANG!*

As if I was getting deja vu, Victoria ran into the room just like last time. Except UNLIKE the last time, she was carrying her laptop instead of a bunch of flowers. It was Nickhun, who strolled in behind her, who carried the flowers.

"Hey Luna," Nickhun smiled at me. On a normal day I would've replied but this was not a normal day and Victoria had more important things to say.

"No time for hello's Nickhun oppa. Luna and Taemin must see this."

Victoria flipped open her laptop and we leaned in to see what she was talking about. The screen showed a large picture of me and Taemin. I was lying on the ground staring up at Taemin who was leaning over me. The exact position we'd hoped nobody would get a picture of. Underneath our picture was another of Kai and the model he'd gone on a date with.

IS SOUTH KOREA'S FAVOURITE COUPLE MOVING ON AREADY?

It seems that not only has EXO-K's dance machine Kai moved on from his relationship with f(x)'s Luna but Luna has also done the same. And with none other than Kai's well known best friend, SHINee's maknae Taemin. Luna and Taemin were captured on camera at Yeouido Dock earlier tonight where the two were to embark on a private ferry cruise down Hangeng River. Although the exact details are unknown, it seems that Luna and Taemin fell into the river before even making it onto the ferry. Witnesses claim to have seen Taemin pulling Luna to safety and later carrying her to his car. Representatives from SM Entertainment were unable for comment.

"That's only the intro of the article," Victoria stated. "There's more about how you two may have been secretly dating before the divorce and that Kai finding out was the reason for it." We all knew how exaggerated such articles could be and didn't want to read anymore so Victoria put the laptop away and took one of my hands. "You'll get through this. We're all here to help you Luna."

Suddenly, Taemin stood up. "I've got to be somewhere now. Hope you feel better Luna. Bye." And with that, he strode out the door.

"Perhaps I'll leave you guys too," Nickhun said. "Bye everyone." He kissed Victoria on the cheek and then followed Taemin's footsteps. Amber went to shut the door and then turned to face me.

"Well?" she said. "This is good right? Operation Make Kai jealous and guilty is under way!"

We all looked at Amber blankly until she explained.

"Well. We wanted to make Kai jealous right? We wanted to make him feel guilty right? We wanted to have him crawling back to you RIGHT?!"

"Um, yeah," I said. "But creating a big story and scandal wasn't exactly what I had in mind."

"Wait, Amber is right," Sulli agreed. "What better way to make Kai believe that you're really over him and going for Taemin than making a big story out of it? THIS IS TOTALLY GONNA WORK!"

*knock knock*

The door opened and the same nurse from last time walked in with a trolley of food.

"Back again Luna-sshi?" she said. It was almost as if she'd expected me to be back. Almost.

"Yeah, I guess so. Please tell me there's something good on that trolley."

The nurse smiled at me and said, "this one's a special request," before glancing quickly at Amber. She placed a bowl in front of me and my entire face lit up.

"2 minute noodles!"

 

Meanwhile, in Taemin's car...

문자 왔숑. 문자 왔숑.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfewcbc0k0

Taemin pulled out his phone and found one unread message

YAH! HYUNG! WE NEED TO TALK NOW! GET OVER HERE! -Kai

Taemin sighed as he knew he couldn't avoid this meeting. He swerved to the next lane and took off towards EXO-K's dorm.