First Date

What happens when you accidentally divorce your hot husband Kai

"For the thousandth time, stop moving Luna!" Amber said. "You're making me nervous and it's not even my date!"

"Sorry," I said again, hoping that my knees would stop shaking. I couldn't believe how nervous I was. It's not like it was my first date. It wasn't the first time I'd seen Taemin either. But it was the first time I'd be going on a date WITH Taemin. No matter how hard I tried, my knees just wouldn't stop shaking and to make things worse, I felt like I'd need to visit the toilet...again.

Ok. Let's walk towards the toilet one step at a time WITHOUT doing anything embarrassing that could spoil my day.

As if thinking about it had gotten my bowels excited, I realised that I couldn't hold it anymore and if I walked slowly I'd soon have an embarrassing mess on the floor.

Ok, plan B. 1, 2, 3, RUN!

I made a dash towards the toilet, pushing a surprised Krystal out of my way, and slammed the door.

"Ahhh," I sighed. "If only this didn't happen all the time."

*Ding Dong*

O_O It can't be! What horrible timing!

"Coming!" I heard Amber yell.

Please don't be Taemin. Please don't be Taemin. Please don't be Taemin. Please don't be Taemin.

But it was no use, because 5 seconds later, I heard his voice.

"Annyeong Amber! How are you? Is Luna ready?" Taemin said.

I definitely wasn't ready and Amber knew it so she tried to cover for me.

"Er...she's...um...p-putting on her m-makeup. So um...it's not right for you to come into a g-girl's dorm so if you could wait outside for a b-bit...um...that would be b-better," she nervously stammered.

"Yeah, she'll be out soon. I guess she just wants to look perfect," Victoria confidently stated, saving Amber.

Oh how I love our fearless and amazing leader.

"Oh, ok. I guess I'll go wait in the car then. Tell her she can take he time," he said.

When the door finally closed, I breathed a sigh of relief and decided that I wasn't going to be nervous anymore. 5 minutes later I was off the toilet and ready to go. Or at least I thought I was...

"Luna, why are you bare faced?! Were you nervous enough to forget makeup? We just told Taemin you weren't done because you had to look perfect and here you are without even eyeliner!" Amber frustratedly said.

I ran to a mirror and realised that she was right. "Amber help me!" I said. She made me sit down on a chair and started putting on foundation as Victoria and Krystal also rushed out to help. I felt like I was preparing for a music video shoot with make up artists surrounding me while I sat and did nothing. A very sleepy Sulli walked out not long afterwards and simply poured herself a glass of (banana) milk before grabbing another chair and sitting down to watch the f(x) members work their magic. Within minutes, my make up and hair was all done. As were my nails. Sulli had even gotten out of her chair to put my shoes on for me.

"All done!" Victoria announced.

They all stood back to admire their work and gave satisfied nods.

"Taemin's probably getting restless now. It's been like 15 minutes!" Amber pointed out. "Go Luna! GO!"

I picked up my bag and ran as fast as I could in heals out the door, which wasn't very fast. Before turning the corner to where Taemin had parked his car, I slowed to a medium paced walk so I didn't look like an idiot. He was leaning against his bright green Lamborghini with his hair perfectly styled, as if shooting a CF and I couldn't help but admire his utter hotness.

lamborghini-murcielago-02.jpg

"Taemin oppa!" I said happily as I jumped in front of him.

"Annyeong Luna." He smiled at me the way he always did and then opened the car doors. I loved the way they flipped upwards. It was so cool!

"So where are we going later oppa?" I asked curiously. When he agreed to go out, Taemin had said that we'd go shopping first and then the rest was a secret.

"You'll see," he said, giving me a wink. Then he revved the engine and drove off towards our first stop,

20 minutes later...

We donned face masks and caps to cover our famous faces but it was too hot in summer to wear scarves so we tried keeping our heads down as we walked into Times Square to do some shopping.

"Ooh! That's nice," I said, pointing at a silver bracelet with many charms on display. It had little red hearts, some stars and a snowflake hanging from it although the sign said you could add any of the charms on display. I practically had my face pressed up against the window.

"Yes it's beautiful," Taemin agreed. "Like you."

I felt my face turn a light pink colour and was grinning under my face mask but I made sure Taemin couldn't see. Besides, I wasn't sure that I was meant to have heard that because he'd half mumbled half whispered it. The more I thought about it, the more unlikely I thought that he'd actually said it until I convinced myself that it never happened. I didn't want to waste any money on something I didn't need so I sighed and started walking away. But soon I found a shadow over me and looked up to see Taemin's tall (hot, irresistable, mind boggling, muscular) figure standing before me.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"Um, toilet?" I replied and I ran off before he could stop me. I ran into a cubicle and banged the door shut, breathing so heavily that the person next door probably thought I was having an asthma attack.

That was so unexpected! Why did he have to stand so close. I feel like I'm going to faint now.

It took a while to settle myself down and when I couldn't stay in there any longer without raising suspicion, I left the toilet and went back to Taemin. He was leaning against a wall waiting patiently for me.

"All done. Let's go!" I said. But he pulled me back and turned me around to face him.

"Before we go, I want to give you this." He handed me a blue velvet box that had been tied with a silver bow.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it and you'll find out," he said mysteriously.

I pulled off the shiny silver bow and lifted the lid of the box to find the bracelet I'd been staring at before. Except the charms were different. In fact, there was only one charm hanging off it. The snowflake. It was simple, but beautiful.

20091017145351796.jpg

"Wow," was all I could say. I was so happy. But for some reason I felt guilty too.

I feel like I'm cheating on Kai. Even though he started this. What if I really fall for Taemin? What will happen to the two of them?

But there was no time for me to think about anything because all of a sudden I heard my name. And it wasn't Taemin's voice.

"LUNA! OMG IT'S REALLY LUNA! And is that Taemin? It can't be...LOOK EVERYONE IT'S LUNA WITH TAEMIN!" yelled a man in his twenties who was standing only 5 metres away from us. He grabbed his phone and tried taking photos but Taemin's experience with fans gave him ninja like reflexes in these situations and he quickly grabbed my hand.

"Run Luna, RUN!"

And we did. We ran down the escalator, across the shopping centre, out one of the entrances, across the road, through a pack of students, up a hill, into a train station and onto the first train we saw. Both of us were breathing fast and laughing at the same time. Only when the doors closed and the train started moving did we finally relax.

"Whew, that was close. Gwaenchana?" Taemin asked. He fixed his hair in the reflection from the window and then fixed mine. I blushed and bit my lip but of course, he couldn't see it because of the face mask. "I left my car at Times Square so we'll have to go back there but I guess we still have time. Is there anywhere you want to go now?"

I thought about this for a moment and then my eyes lit up. "ICE CREAM!"

After taking another train which led back in the general direction of Times Square, we found ourselves almost drooling over the amount of ice cream before us. Taemin went with 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream while I settled with a bungeoppang (the usual). We sat at one of the tables and happily our own ice creams while staring at the people walking by and occassionally stealing a glance at each other. Whenever we happened to stare at each other at the same time, we'd look away quickly and pretend it never happened. Although we enjoyed each other's company, it still felt slightly awkward. I mean, I was the ex-wife of his best friend. How much more awkward could it get?

"Time to go," Taemin eventually said. "Phase 2 of our day out." He grinned at me through his face mask and stood up. "Kaja!"

Another 20 minutes later...

"Ferry cruise?"

We were standing in front of the Hangeng River at Yeouido dock where many people were boarding a ferry for tonight's cruise.

"Not quite," Taemin said. "Unlike those people over there we get a private ship for ourselves." He pointed towards another much smaller looking ship. It was just as beautiful, if not better. The sun was just beginning to go down and I knew that once it had set, the lights would turn on. I couldn't stop staring and took no notice of anything happening around me. If I'd been a bit more alert, I would've sensed that Taemin was staring at me like I was staring at the ship. Taemin took my hand again and steered me towards the ship while I continued to be mesmerized by it.

My trance was broken when I did the most embarrassing thing in public ever. While staring off into space, I stepped on a rock and couldn't keep my balance due to the heels i was wearing. I didn't even have time to react before I started falling...falling over the edge.

"Luna!" Taemin yelled. He was still holding my hand and tried pulling me back upright but the laws of gravity wouldn't let that happen and soon he was falling with me.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

*SPLASH*