101 ways to kill Kai

What happens when you accidentally divorce your hot husband Kai

"LUNA! COME OUT HERE AND LOOK AT THIS!" I heard Krystal yell. Something about her voice told me that she was angry but I couldn't move yet.

Stupid nerves! Why must I get diarrhoea every time I'm nervous?!

I finished doing number 2's as quickly as possible and flushed the toilet. Before I left, I opened the window as wide as it would go to get rid of the horrible smell.

Sorry guys, but you've got to be used to this by now. It's not like I want this to happen.

I rushed out to find Krystal on the couch reading the paper. Well, not quite reading. More like glaring.

"What's up?" I asked anxiously.

*whoosh* Krystal chucked the newspaper at me and I caught it with my ninja reflexes. But I had no time to boast because the headline of the cover story immediately caught my eye along with a photo of someone I knew too well.

 

EXO-K's Kai spotted on a date only 3 days after his sudden split with F(x)'s Luna

 

"THAT JERK!" I screamed, before throwing the newspaper at the TV. Krystal must've expected my outburst because she was very wisely standing in the kitchen, far away from me. Slowly she inched back towards me while I stood still and glared at the pile on the floor.

Just wait till I get my hands on that jerk. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!

*click* The front door opened and Victoria, Amber and Sulli walked in wearing scarves, beanies and sunglasses after their short shopping trip. They did a quick survey of the room and relaxed when they found no intruders.

"What's going on? We heard you from across the street Luna," Sulli said. "Did you break a nail?"

She soon realised that I was not movingor talking, only glaring at something on the floor. Little did they know that I was going through 101 ways to kill Kai right at that moment. Amber nudged Sulli and she apologized quietly. Krystal seemed to have read my mind and grabbed my favourite SHINee fan to cool me down. The sight of Taemin's angelic face helped calm me enough to sit down on the couch but I still had not said anything.

"Deep breaths Luna. Deeeeeeeeep breaths," she said.

From the coner of my eye, I saw Amber and Victoria exchange worried looks while Sulli had spotted the newspaper and picked it up. Her expression changed immediately when she saw the front page but she managed to control herself and show the others without setting me off again. Amber and Victoria's expressions slowly changed from confused to disgusted. After about 2 minutes of complete silence, Sulli spoke.

"So how are we going to make him regret this?" she asked as calmly as possible. She went to the pantry and grabbed a box of chocolate flavoured pepero before finding a notepad and pen. "Shall we brainstorm ideas?" she asked, as an evil grin spread across her face.

Hm...Is this the best way to approach this situation? What if we take things too far? Actually, scrap that. What if I take things too far? *sigh* I guess he'd deserve it though.

"Ok then Sulli. Let's hear your ideas," I said.

"Well...I was thinking we should go over to EXO-K's dorm tonight and jump Kai. We could wear balaclavas and kick his sorry !" she declared. But one look at all our shocked faces told her that we were considering taking her to a psychologist. Not that I should've been shocked though since I'd been going over similar scenarios in my head only 5 minutes earlier.

"Er...I THINK that would be illegal Sulli," Victoria remarked. "Besides, physically hurting him won't change his personality. We need to plan ways to make him seriously regret the way he has treated Luna all this time. And then maybe he'll see the error of his ways"

"I guess you're right Victoria," Sulli said.

As always, our fearless leader is the wisest of us all.

Another 5 minutes of brainstorming still got us nowhere and we were starting to run out of ideas. The notepad was covered with writing but nothing was decent.

Jump Kai

Write an anonymous note telling him to stop being such a player

Call his mum and tell her what a horrible person her son is so she can deal with him

Fake Luna's death to make him feel guilty

Graffiti his car

Kidnap his cat

...

...

Then I had the most brilliant idea.

"You know what? How about we give him a taste of his own medicine!" I suggested. "He was always flirting with other girls when we were together and even now, he's making it look like I meant nothing to him. How about I do the same thing and embarrass him back by dating someone else?"

While  basking in the awesomeness of my idea, Amber suddenly brought me some 2 minute noodles and said, "I thought you'd need this." I smiled.

"I think your idea is GENIUS," she exclaimed. "It's the only way to make him really jealous and it's not something that'll get us in any sort of trouble. We just need the perfect guy for you. Someone who has preferably had a crush on you before, or still has a crush on you. Someone with a sweet personality and is just as hot and famous as Kai, if not more."

Almost as if it was a sign, my fan suddenly fell of the table and as I picked it up, I began grinning uncontrollably.

"Hm...I think I know EXACTLY who to call." Picking up my phone, I dialed the number of someone I'd known since my trainee days.

*Ring ring*

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Taemin oppa? Annyeong! It's Luna. What would you say if I asked you out on a date?"