2minute noodles are amazing

What happens when you accidentally divorce your hot husband Kai

"Is she gonna wake up soon? Why isn't she up yet? WHAT IF SHE'S DEAD?!"

"Sssh! Shut up Sulli. She's not dead. Just wait!"

I smiled at Sulli's comments. She was always so random.

"Did she just smile?" I heard Kystal say.

Oops, better stay still if I don't want them know I'm awake.

"Are you sure Krystal? She still seems out of it to me. Maybe you're imagining things. I just hope she wakes up soon."

Hm...I wonder where Victoria is. At least the others love me enough to come see me.

*BANG!*

"I'm here guys! I'm here! It took Nickhun oppa and I AGES to escape the reporters. What'd I miss?"

There she is. Of course she'd been with Nickhun.

"Omo Victoria. Could you bang that door ANY louder? It's a hospital!" Amber complained.

Victoria apologized and I heard her place a bunch of flowers on the table beside me.

"Is she ok? What are we going to do when she finally comes to?"

"She didn't take the news very well...obviously. Did you hear how Kai's holding up?" Krystal asked.

"No, I haven't hea-"

Electric, electric shock, e-e-e-electric, e-e-e-electric shock.

I opened one eye and laughed silently at Amber's ringtone. Who sets their own song as their ringtone? Clearly the others had the same idea as they were all giving Amber weird looks. I closed my eye again and resumed eavesdropping.

"Don't look at me like that! It's catchy! Besides, I think you'll all be pretty interested in the caller..."

"Yobosaeyo? Taemin? Hang on I'm putting you on speaker."

"Ok, cool. Is Luna there? Her phone is off and Kai really wants to talk to her."

So Kai wants to talk to me hey? Pfft, Maybe he should actually come in person.

"Yeah, she's here. But she's still sleeping. Besides, if that babo Kai really wanted to talk to her he'd call her himself or come over."

That's right Amber, you tell him!

"Uh yeah...he's just in shock right now and was worried about her reaction."

"DAMN RIGHT HE SHOULD BE WORRIED! WORRIED THAT WE'RE ALL GONNA JUMP HIM TONIGHT FOR NOT LOOKING AFTER LUNA PROPERLY AND GETTING HER DRUNK!" Sulli yelled suddenly.

"Whoa Sulli, calm down. He already feels terrible about it. No need to threaten him," Taemin said.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I HOPE HE REALISES HOW STUPID HE IS A-"

"Aish! Shut up Sulli!"

I heard some muffled noises and banging against the wall so I opened one eye to find Amber, Krystal and Victoria holding Sulli up against a wall. Amber had her hand over to keep her quiet. Sulli fought at first but couldn't overpower 3 people and sighed in defeat.

"Look Taemin. Perhaps right now isn't the best time. We'll call you back when Luna wakes up alright?"

Amber seemed eager to finish the call before Sulli embarrassed us all any more. Not that I blamed her. Sulli was acting crazy. But that was normal.

"Araseo. Annyeong."

After several seconds watching Sulli's every move, Victoria, Krystal and Amber let her go and sighed with relief when she didn't yell. Then Sulli saw my open eye and pointed at me.

"SHE'S AWAKE! SHE'S AWAKE! Kwenchana???" she asked after rushing to my side.

The others crowded around my hospital bed just as a nurse walked in.

"Oh, she's awake. Would you like me to bring in some food Luna-sshi?" she asked.

"Yes please," I answered.

The nurse walked back out and the girls helped me sit up.

"Are you alright now Luna?" Krystal asked.

"Mm...I'm ok I guess. But I don't know what to do now. Are there reporters outside the hospital? Is Kai going to be ok?"

"Pfft, who cares about Kai," Sulli exclaimed. "He failed to look after you last night and it's all HIS fault that you're divorced."

I flinched at the 'd' word and looked down.

How could I have let myself get so drunk last night?

"Just stop talking Sulli," Victoria said. She used her intimidating leader's glare to make Sulli sit down before turning back to me. "There are reporters outside but when you're ready, we can go out the back door and you can come live in the dorm again with us."

I sighed. "I don't want to think right now. I just need food."

Once again, the nurse walked in at the perfect time with a trolley of food and drink.

"Here we go Luna-sshi. Roast beef with mashed potato and vegies. What drink would you like?"

"Diet coke please."

She poured out a glass of diet coke, bowed and left.

"So when are you planning on leaving the hospital Luna? The doctor said you'll be fine now and can leave whenever you want," Krystal said.

I thought for a moment and ate a piece of beef.

"Ewww. This tastes...weird," I complained.

"Hahaha," they all laughed.

"It's hospital food Luna. They probably give you bad tasting food to encourage you to leave sooner," Victoria said.

"Ok then. I've decided I'm leaving now. Please tell me there's some 2minute noodles and chocolate at home."

"2minute noodles? Really?" Victoria shook her head. "I will never understand your obsession with 2minute noodles."

"2minute noodles are amazing!" Amber argued. "It's ok Luna. I understand your love for them."

I smiled. And that was one of the reasons that Amber was my best friend.

"One day you will understand Victoria. One day."

I took another look at the food in front of me and made a face. "Ok, I'm craving my 2minute noodles now. Let's go! Kaja!"