Did he just say...divorced?

What happens when you accidentally divorce your hot husband Kai

~Luna~

"Naww, you're so cute," Kai said. He gave the model one of his killer smiles and slid his arm around her waist.

So he thinks he can just flirt with other women when I'm not around?

I felt my face burn with anger and embarassment.

"KIM JONGIN! GET YOUR AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW!"

Kai looked up and his eyes widened (to half the size of D.O.'s) before he seemed to relax.

"Hey babe, I thought you had a schedule with f(x). What are you doing here?"

How can he be so relaxed when I've caught him flirting behind my back AGAIN?!

I glared at him menacingly and slowly walked up to him as I spoke.

"Amber hurt herself *step* and we had to cancel *step* the mv shoot *step* so I thought I'd *step* see how you *step* were doing."

By now I was right under his nose and I could smell his cologne. My stomach flipped at the familiar and addicting scent and I felt myself leaning towards him. He was posing half today for a magazine shoot. That perfectly sculpted body and chocolate abs of his had me captivated-

NO! I must not get distracted!

"Oh," he said. "That's sweet. I'm fine babe. This is-"

"I DON'T CARE WHO THAT IS! YOU'RE LEAVING RIGHT NOW!"

I grabbed him by the ear and half dragged him towards the exit sign.

"Owwww, ah, ah, OOOOWWWWWW! Let go of me, this is embarrassing!"

He flailed his arms like a chicken but my grip was too strong.

"Embarrassing? Embarrassing??? Did you think that maybe having other people see you flirting with someone else wasn't embarrassing for me? Huh? HUH???"

He picked up on my heavily sarcastic tone and tried calming me down with his puppy dog face. It started to work but I tried not to let it show.

"Look, I'm sorry babe. You know that the only one I love is you."

"Well other people don't know that do they?" I retorted. "I am your wife! You are married! You can't just go out with a billion other girls like you're still single while I'm sitting at home waiting for you to get back!"

I bit back tears and turned away from Kai's irresistable face. He put both his hands on my shoulders and then gave me a back hug.

"Mianhe Luna. It won't happen again. I promise."

Kai spun me back around, lifted my head up and smiled. He knew that I couldn't stay angry at him and leaned in for a kiss.

"Luna. Luna? LUNA!"

 

 

Suddenly I opened my eyes and jumped up.

"OW!" I yelled as I banged my head into the wall.

Whoa, why is the whole world spinning? I'm clumsy, but not THIS clumsy.

Amber helped me keep my balance and I sat down on a chair I'd never seen before, in a room I'd never seen before.

Where the hell am I? How come I don't remember anything?

"Whoa," I exclaimed as my head spun in circles. "What's going on Amber? Where are we?"

"At a hotel Luna. You got REALLY drunk last night. You'll probably feel the hangover for a while. But you can recover from that later. You need to see something first."

A hotel? Couldn't Kai just take me home?

"But my head hurts. Can I sleep now? You can show me later." I stood up and crashed down onto the warm and comfortable bed.

"NO Luna. You have to see this NOW," she yelled and propped me back up in the chair. Amber made sure I could sit up without falling over before turning on the TV.

Just to recap, it has been revealed that Kai from EXO and Luna of f(x) have just signed divorce papers after only 6 months together. The reason is yet uncertain however rumours about both being drunk at Luna's 25th last night have been surfacing online. We will bring you updates as soon as more information about this shocking split is uncovered. This is Lee Minhyuk reporting for SBS news.

Everything went quiet after Amber switched off the TV. I could only hear my own breathing and feel my own quickening heart beat. I was frozen on my chair. My brain wasn't working and none of my limbs could move. I couldn't feel my arms, or my legs, or anything. I couldn't fall out of my chair now even if I wanted to. "Divorced? Did he just say divorced? That's impossible. I don't remember signing any papers. It's not true. It's just reporters making up rumours again. Andwae andwae andwae. It's not true. This must be a dream. It's not true."

I didn't realise that I'd been speaking out loud until Amber spoke.

"It's true Luna. I don't know how the reporters found out so quickly but both you and Kai signed those papers last night and I couldn't stop you. You were completely drunk and had no idea what you were doing."

My body finally started responding and I looked up from the ground to Amber's face. Yep, she was telling the truth. I could tell from the look on her face. She was tired, but serious and sober.

"Luna, are you alright?" she asked. Amber waved her hand in front of my face a few times while I kept staring ahead blankly.

"No, I don't think I am," I replied and then everything went black.