CHAPTER 2 -- Hurt

Lucky I'm inlove with MY BESTFRIENDS[on hold]

 

JIN KI

 

*beep. bepp*

1 message received

fr: ChanSung

hyung! I'll be meeting Yu Jin. the one that I told you. She's waiting for me. and i think I can't manage to come back. Just explain it to Ji hyo. i'll be counting on you hyung. tnx. enjoy! make Ji hyo enjoy the night even though I'm not around. tell her i'm sorry. tnx hyung. i'll make it up to her, I promise.

 

AISSSH!!! I know this would happen. It's the third time Chansung did this kind of thing. He always make promise to Ji Hyo the he'll come back, but in the end he did not.

 

"oppa! wae? is there a problem? Who's that?" Ji Hyo asked. Waaaaah!!! I don't know what to answer.

 

"Ahm---

 

"is it Chansung oppa? did he tell you that he wont make it again because he go to that "YU JIN"girl?" she said.

 

"oh! You knew about Yu Jin? did he told you?" I asked her. Did Chansung already told Ji Hyo his relationship with Yu Jin?

 

"see, I'm right. I knew this will happen. Aisssh!!! What kind of relationship do Chansung oppa and Yu Jin have  that he left us for that girl.? I'm going crazy. He always do this. He's always lying to us just to meet that girl. I hate him." she said.

 

"Ji Hyo ah. maybe I should tell you. Chansung is dating Yu Jin and he's damn serious this time. He likes Yu Jin so much. Ahmmm. I think he already love her. so as his friend we should understand him and support him" i said to her.

 

"j-jinjja?(really)" she said. maybe she's shocked from what he heard. "Ji Hyo gwaenchana?(are you ok?)" I asked her. "Ahm. O-oppa I'm ok." she said then she walked away. I grab her hand "hey! waegurae(what's the matter?). Are you sure you're ok?" when she look at me I'm shocked because she's crying. Then I hug her " Yah! you're scaring me. waeyo? Why are you crying? Uljima(don't cry) Ji Hyo-a" I said.

 

"Oppa, is it true that Chansung oppa is dating that Yu Jin? Jinjja!!! Nappuen yeoja(bad girl)" she said while crying.

 

"Waeyo? What's the problem with that? Do you know Yu Jin? I asked. "Oppa. that Yu Jin. Kim Yu Jin was the reason why Minhyuk  oppa left me. She's the one who stole my Minhyukie. And now  She's stoling Chansung oppa. My God oppa. Eottokae(what should I do?)" she said. So its Yu Jin? the reason why Ji hyo wanted to ends her life after Min Hyuk left her. Min Hyuk was Ji Hyo's boyfriend for almost 3 years. Kang Min Hyuk. He is the drummer of CN BLUE.

 

               

 

"jeongmallo? Are you sure its Yu Jin? I asked.

 

"yes. I'm sure oppa. do you remember when we watched movie. Chansung oppa said he'll just go to the Comfort Room, then I follow him, then I saw that he's not really going to the CR, Yu Jin was waiting for him at the parking lot and then when I saw the face of the girl it was Yu Jin. the girl who seduce Minhyuk. that's why I'm really sure that she's the nappuen yeoja." she said.

 

After our conversation we decided to just go home. Coz I know that we wont enjoy it because of what happened. When we arrived at her house she invites me to have a drink. Ji hyo open two bottles of SOJU.

 

"Ji hyo I wont drink too much coz I will still go home. So I shouldn't be drunk." I said to her. "Arasseo oppa. But you can stay here. You dont need to go home. Lets just drink tonight, ok?" She said. I just nod to her.

 

Then as time passes she almost have 4 bottles of soju while I only finished 2 bottles. "Yah. We should stop. Its getting late ji hyo." I said to her. "Oppa youre so Kill Joy. lets drink more...." she said.

 

Then she suddenly cried and said "oppa, know what? Honestly I'm still hurting. Everytime I remember what Minhyuk did to me it still hurt. I wish someone could help me forget the pain. I want to fall inlove again but I'm afraid that I will love a wrong person again and he might do the same thing . I'm so scared oppa." Everytime I saw her crying I don't know what to do.

 

"Ji hyo a. Don't cry. Don't worry I'm always here for you, I will never leave you and I promise not to make you cry. So stop crying now. I'm also hurting whenever I see you like that." I said while hugging her.

 

"Oppa" she looked at me. "You're so good to me. Can you help me forget this pain? Can I love you? Can you be the one who will make me happy for the rest of my life?" She asked me.

 

!!! I don't know what to say. I'm so shocked with her questions. What should I answer?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Feel free to comment. Hope you like it. :)