CHAPTER 1 -- LOTTE WORLD

Lucky I'm inlove with MY BESTFRIENDS[on hold]

JIN KI

"Ji Hyo-a, please move a little, I can't breathe here." I said. We're in a bus right going to LOTTE WORLD to celebrate our friendship. Yeah, Majayeo! We're gonna celebrate it, actually we're doing it every month, it's Ji Hyo's idea.

 

"ye, ye, ye." Ji Hyo said sarcastically. "Aishh! Jinjja! what's with that attitude oppa? You're so sensitive." then she looked at Chansung "yah! deo, neo ttaemunae(because of you), we're riding a bus coz you didn't bring your car. tss" she said while pouting.

 

"AIGOOOO! kyeopta(so cute). Mianhae Gongjunim(princess). Don't worry I'll make it up to you later. so don't be angry ok?" said Chansung while pinching the cheeks of Ji hyo.

 

"Yah! Chansung, stop it! You're always treating her like that, thus she always acts like she's really a princess." I said.

 

"And so? is it bad if I act like a princess? wae? am i not pretty? oh Jin ki oppa am i ugly to you?" she ask. Oh no! this is bad. i should not make her angry coz I'm so dead if I will. Ohhhh.. Jin ki yah think,, think... oh.(bright idea : THE MAGIC WORD)

 

"anio(No). YOU'RE PRETTY, FOR US you're THE PRETTIEST AMONG THEM ALL right Chansung?" I said while looking at Chansung giving him a sign that he should agree because Ji hyo will be angry. "Ahhh! haha. of course. you're THE PRETTIEST Gungjunim :)" wew. Chansung said

 

"hehe. I know right. hmmm, for me, you two are the most handsome oppa in the whole universe. that's why neomu neomu neomu saranghae oppa" she said then kiss us on our cheeks. We're used to it. She always kiss us. Friendly kiss, brotherly kiss.. oh. i wish that she will kiss me not because she treat me as her brother/best friend, i want her to see me as a man. A man that is inlove with her.

 

 

JI HYO

 

 

"Were here" I said with full of excitement . It's been a long time since I go to a place like this. Its all thanks to my two bestfriends.

 

While we're deciding on what will we ride first I suddenly saw the headbands with cute animal ear design. "Jangkamanyo(Just a sec) oppa..." i said then go to where it is.

 

"Yah. Where are you going? " I heard Jin Ki oppa calling me but i didn't stop. I have to buy three cat ear headbands. I want the three of us wear that while we are here in lotte world.

 

"tenen.. this is for you and one is for you ." I said while placing it to their head. " WOW. Perfect Youre so handsome." I said but Chansung oppa remove it. "Yah oppa! Wae? Don't you like it?" I said.

 

"Ji hyo. Its so childish. Stop it ." Chansung oppa said.

 

"Shiro(I don't want).. You said you'll make it up for me for not bringing your car. This(while pointing the cat ear headband) i want you to wear this. If you wont I'm gonna hate you" i said to him, but i dont mean the "im gonna hate you" part. kekeke

 

"Chansung a. Wear that. If you want to make it up to Ji hyo wear it. Besides it will make us cutier right Ji hyo?" Jin ki oppa said then he wink at me. OhMyGosh. He's so handsome. Jin ki oppa was so handsome.."ji hyo whats wrong?"

 

"Omo. Kamjagi(you scared me). Hmm. nothing oppa. Chansung oppa wear it please" i said then i do some aegyo. Chansung oppa really loves my aegyoness(cuteness). hehe. He cant resist it.

 

"Ok.ok. arasseo. You two win. I'll wear this. Aigoo youre really cute ji hyo. Can you be my girlfriend?" Chansung oppa said... wait. What did he say??? "ha oppa?" I asked. " i said can you be my girlfriend? Coz youre sooooo cute"

 

"WHATTTT?" Jinki oppa and I said in chorus.

 

"Y-yah oppa. Michaeso? Want me to punch you?" I said. Why did i buckled?

 

"Ohhh.. of course i don't want. I'm just teasing you coz youre too cute.. but if you want to be my girl just say it and i'll be yours." He said then give me a killer smile..

oh my Goodness. He's so hot.. aigoo. Waegurae?(What's this) Whats happening to me. Aissh..

"yah oppa.. in your dreams.. it will never gonna happen. Hmp" I said. He is so mean..

 

" ok. Ok. Stop it. Lezzgo. Lets ride the ferris wheel first. Kaja?" Jin ki oppa said. " yeah. Lets go!" I said.

 

" wait you guys go first i'll just call the office ok." Chansung said. " ok. Lets go ji hyo." jin ki oppa said.

 

" yah oppa. Make sure you'll follow. We will wait for you." I said.. aissh. I have a bad feeling that chansung oppa will do it again.. tsk

 

"ok. I promise.." he said. "Lets go oppa" i said to jin ki oppa. "Uhm." He nods. Then we wait in the line waiting for our turn.. i hope Chansung oppa will make it before its our turn.

 

 

CHANSUNG

 

 

"Chansung oppa wear it please"  Ji hyo said then I saw that she do some aegyo. Oh . This bad girl. She know how to convince me.. aissh. I love her aegyoness(cuteness). When she do that I can't even resist her.

 

"Ok.ok. arasseo. You two win. I'll wear this. Aigoo youre really cute ji hyo. Can you be my girlfriend?" I said. haha. even me was surprise with my question. haha. "ha oppa?" she asked. " i said can you be my girlfriend? Coz youre sooooo cute"

 

"WHATTTT?" Jinki and JiHyo said in chorus. 

 

"Y-yah oppa. Michaeso? Want me to punch you?" I hear Ji hyo said. Oh hoh. she's blushing. My goodness. she's so cute. 

 

"Ohhh.. of course i don't want. I'm just teasing you coz youre too cute.. but if you want to be my girl just say it and i'll be yours." I said then give me her a killer smile.. she blushed again, kekeke. I loe teasing Ji hyo.

"yah oppa.. in your dreams.. it will never gonna happen. Hmp" She said to me..

 

" ok. Ok. Stop it. Lezzgo. Lets ride the ferris wheel first. Kaja?" Jin ki said. " yeah. Lets go!"Ji hyo agree.

 

I felt that my phone vibrates. then i check it.

 

1 message received

from: Kim Yu Jin

Chansung a. Wazzup? Are you busy? Can we meet? I need to tell you something. Its important. Same place. I'm waiting :)

 

ASSA! sShe wants to meet me. haha. I know she wants me too. I replied to her.

 

to: Kim Yu Jin

ok noona. just wait. I'm on my way. see you a bit.

message sent!

 

this night will be going to be a Hot one. kekeke.

 

" wait you guys go first i'll just call the office ok." I said. " ok. Lets go ji hyo." jin ki said.

 

" yah oppa. Make sure you'll follow. We will wait for you." She said.. 

 

"ok. I promise.." I said. Oh. mianhae Ji hyo. I always Lie to you. I promise this will be the last.

 

"Lets go oppa" she said to jin ki. "Uhm." Jin Ki nods. Then they go. I decided to send a message to Jin ki.

 

to: Jin ki

hyung! I'll be meeting Yu Jin. the one that I told you. She's waiting for me. and i think I can't manage to come back. Just explain it to Ji hyo. i'll be counting on you hyung. tnx. enjoy! make Ji hyo enjoy the night even though I'm not around. tell her i'm sorry. tnx hyung. i'll make it up to her, I promise.

message sent!

 

aissh. I'm a bad friend. Anyway. I'm on my way to where Yu jin is.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

p.s: Kim Yu Jin is UEE(afterschool)

 

FIRST UPDATE :)

hope you'll like it.

feel free to comment.

saranghae <3