CHAPTER6 -- TRUE FEELINGS

Lucky I'm inlove with MY BESTFRIENDS[on hold]

JIN KI

 

"Yah! Chansung what happened?" I asked. "Hyung, we saw Yu Jin noona and Minhyuk, the ex boyfriend of Ji hyo. I didn't know that he was noona's boyfriend." He said. Wait. He should also be sad. Coz he caught the girl he's currently dating was already had a boyfriend but as I can see he's not even affected.

 

 

"Hey Chansung. You sure you're alright?" I asked him. "Ne hyung. I'm OK. I'm much worried with Ji hyo. After what Minhyuk said, she never told me anything. We just drink" he said. "Maybe she's just so shocked of what happened. What about you and Yu jin?" I said.

 

 

"Honestly hyung we're just friends, yes I like her but I knew that she already has a boyfriend but I didn't know that it's Minhyuk, so I was really surprise when she told me." He said.

 

 

"Huh? Why did you told us that you're dating her?" I asked. Then I noticed his expression become serious.

 

 

"Hyung. I'm just using it as an excuse, coz I don't want to celebrate our friendship." He seriously said. "Waeyo? Did we do something that you didn't like?" I worriedly ask. "Eopseoyo(nothing) hyung." He said. "Then why? Why did you lie?" I asked him again. 

 

 

"HYUNG I'M INLOVE WITH HER! I'M IN LOVE WITH JI HYO. I'M IN LOVE WITH OUR BEST FRIEND. I know. I know I shouldn't be but I did. I fell in love with her. That's why I'm staying away from her." He said while crying. Whoah! I'm so shocked with what Chansung said. 

 

 

 

HYUNG I'M INLOVE WITH HER! I'M IN LOVE WITH JI HYO. I'M IN LOVE WITH OUR BEST FRIEND.

 

HYUNG I'M INLOVE WITH HER! I'M IN LOVE WITH JI HYO. I'M IN LOVE WITH OUR BEST FRIEND.

 

HYUNG I'M INLOVE WITH HER! I'M IN LOVE WITH JI HYO. I'M IN LOVE WITH OUR BEST FRIEND.

 

 

 

Its still echoing in my mind. it Keeps Replay-ing.

 

 

"Hyung. Eottokkaji?(what should I do?) What's the right thing to do hyung?" I heard him asking me, but I'm still shocked. We feel the same. We're both In love with Ji hyo. What now? What we will do? I don't know the answer.

 

 

"Hyung, gwaenchana?(are you OK?)" He asked again. " Ahm. Yes I'm fine. I'm just surprised with what you had said. Well, I also don't know what to do. But follow your heart, with what you really want. Its up to you. Besides you're the only one who'll decide what to do. " I said to him.

 

 

"You're right hyung. Actually I already decide on what will I do. And I choose to do the right thing. I will not going to confess to her. Because I don't want to ruin our friendship. But.... its just that....I'm not happy with my decision. I know its the right thing to do but I'm not satisfied with my decision hyung." He said.

 

 

I sighed then said "what if you ask for a sign. Hmmm. For example if she eat vegetables, you will confess to her" I said. "Vegetables? Oh! Come on hung, we both know that Ji hyo's not eating vegetables." He said.

 

 

"Haha. Ara(i know) its just an example." I said laughing. I can't imagine that Ji hyo will eat vegetables. Wahaha.

 

 

"Wait hyung, That will do." He suddenly said. "What did you mean by that?" I asked. "Ahm.. I'll used it as a sign. If Ji hyo will eat one order of vegetables, I will confess to her." He said. "Uh... hmmm. Ok. If that's what you want." I said. Waaah! MALDWANDAE!!!(impossible)!! Maybe Chansung does n't really want to confess to Ji hyo. He's asking for a sign. He choose the most impossible thing that Ji hyo will do. Ji hyo doesn't like vegetables. She hate it.

 

 

"Ahm. Chansung are you sure its the sign you want?" I asked him again. "ne hyung." He seriously said. "Ok. If that's your decision. Good luck." I said.

 

 

Then the next day, Ji hyo woke up early and ask if we want to go to the mall with her. Then Chansung and I both agree.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

sorry for the super late update. i'm so busy with soooo many schoolworks.. so jeongmal mianhaeyo chingus!! tnx for waiting.. hope you like it. feel free to comment :)