CHAPTER 5 -- MOVING ON.....

Lucky I'm inlove with MY BESTFRIENDS[on hold]

Ji hyo

 

"Ji hyo let's go to the park." Chansung oppa said.

 

"waeyo? Why do you want to go there?" I asked. "hmm. I just want to go there. and..I want to make it up for you. Sorry if I did not come back." he said. "arasseo. but make sure that it'll never happen again oppa." i said."ok. don't worry. it won't happen again. let's go?"he said. 

 

Then we go to the park. While walking I saw many couples. They're so sweet. "tss." I smirked.

 

"Why? What's the matter?" Chansung oppa asked. "Hmm. nothing oppa. Its just that, allthe people here are couples. Its not that I'm jealous , I feel that we go in the wrong place oppa." I said. "It's not a problem Ji hyo. then let's pretend that we're also a couple" he suggested, then he holds my hand. I like it when he said that we should pretend like a couple. When he hold me, there was a spark that I felt. I don't know but it's the same feeling when Jin ki oppa kissed me, but this time I liked it more. I don't want him to let go of my hand. I just want to stay like this a little longer. I look at him smiling then I said "kurae oppa. Let's pretend so that we'll not be out of place. hehehe".

 

 

CHANSUNG

 

"kurae oppa. Let's pretend so that we'll not be out of place. hehehe". She looked at me smiling.

 

While we're walking, Ji hyo suddenly stop. "Why?" I asked her but she did n't answer me. Then I noticed that she's already crying. "Minhyuk?" She said. Then I saw a couple , I was shocked because the girl...... it was Yu jin noona.

"Ji hyo?" The guy said. The guy looks familiar with me.

 

"Noona?! What are you doing here?" I asked. "Chansung this is Minhyuk my boyfriend-- "BWO?(what?) He's your boyfriend?" I did n't let her finish. I remember, Minhyuk was ex boyfriend of Ji hyo. I looked at Ji hyo and said "Ji hyo gwaenchana?" 

 

She nodded. "Uhm. Gwaenchanayo oppa." She said, then look at Minhyuk "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Minhyuk ssi, long time no see. By the way how are you?" She said then looked at Yu jin noona then again look at Minhyuk "Oh. My bad.. I can see how happy you are with this girl." She said with full of sarcasm.

 

"Ji hyo stop it. Let's go." I said. "wae oppa? Are you also hurt? Because the girl you are dating is unfortunately had a boyfriend?" She said. "I said stop it Ji hyo. I'm not dating Yu jin noona" i said.

 

"BWO?! Bworago oppa?(what did you say?) But Jin ki oppa told me you're dating this girl." She said. "Ahm I lied to you. We're just friends. Let's go. I'll explain it to you." I said then grab her hand but Yu jin noona suddenly said "Ji hyo ssi. Just listen to Chansung first. He had a reason why he told you that he's dating me. So just listen to his reason."

Then Minhyuk also speak "Ji hyo a... I want to say sorry. I'm asking your forgiveness. Sorry for what happened to us. I'm just saying sorry now coz there might be no other time. So I hope you can forgive me. It's not that I did n't love you. God knows how much I had love you. But there are things and people that are not really meant to be.  And it happened to us. Don’t that Yu Jin took me away from you, coz  I’m the one who choose to be with her. I know that you’re still hurting because of what had happen to us. But please move on, coz I already did. And I hope you’ll be able to forgive me soon. Jeongmal mianhaeyo Ji hyo.” Minhyuk said then I saw that Ji hyo’s wiping her tears.

 

“It’s good to hear that you already moved on, maybe you really love Yu jin ssi that’s why you left me. I admit I’m still hurting every time I remember what you did to me, but you’re right maybe we’re not really meant to be and don’t worry I’m sure that the one who’s meant for me was much more better than you Minhyuk ssi. And yes I also hope I can forgive you soon.” She said. “let’s go Chansung oppa”. Then we walked away from them.

 

While walking Ji hyo suddenly said “Oppa Let’s drink!”I just nod then we go to Neoraebang to drink. We almost have 5 bottles of SOJU each. We both have high tolerance when it comes to alcohol. So I know that Ji hyo’s still not drunk. No words are coming from both of us. We just drink.

5hours have passed, I decided that we should go home, It’s already 4 in the morning.  Maybe it’s not yet the right time to say what I really feel. I’ll just say sorry to her for lying, but  I won’t tell Ji hyo that I’m inlove with her. I call Jin ki hyung. “Hyung, open the gate we’re here. Ji hyo was drunk.” I said. “What? Why? Ok I”m coming.” He said. When he open the gate he ask what happened. Then I told him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

UPDATED :D

--WEW. this update made me sad because of minhyuk kissing scene. huhuhu. I wish I was Oh Yeon Su.. Aigooo. :((( anyway hope you like my update. feel free to comment <3