CHAPTER8 -- CONFESSION

Lucky I'm inlove with MY BESTFRIENDS[on hold]

 

 

 

CHANSUNG

 

 

"Jangkamanyo. I have to go. Minho sent me a message. He want to meet me now. I'll go ahead." Jinki hyung said. "Kurae? Ahm. Arasseo oppa. Bye Bye" Ji hyo said to hyung. Then Jinki hyung looked at me. I smile and said "hyung. Gwaenchana. Don't worry. I'll be fine. Thanks hyung." I know he's worried. "Ja, Annyeong. I'll go first"

 

 

 

Then He already left. I look at Ji hyo. She's enjoying the vegetable salad. "Ji hyo a... I have something to tell you." I said. "Uh.. What is it oppa? I think its important coz you're so serious. Uhm... tell me " she said. "Actually its about why I told you I'm dating Yu jin noona." I said then I noticed her expression changed. She stop eating. "Okay oppa. Tell me. Why do you have to lie? What's your reason?" She asked.For 5 seconds, I was like am I really going to tell her my feelings? aissh!! I already decide that I will tell her. "Oppa. Oppa. hey. answer me. why did you haveto lie? what's the reason?" she asked me again

 

"Coz... I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU." I said with a loud voice causing other people to look at us. I looked at Ji hyo she was laughing. "HAHAHAHA!!! OPPA! BWORAGO?(what are you saying?) Aissh Jinjja. What kind of joke is that. Haha." She said.

 

"But... Ji hyo I'm serious. I'm not joking. I'm really in love with you." I said. But she's not really believing me. "Oppa! Stop it. What's this? Is there a hidden camera? Are we in a variety show? Haha. You're really funny----- I did not let her finish what she's saying. I grab and kissed her on her lips. I hear some people murmuring because of we're doing but I don't care. I really don't care, what important is I'm kissing the girl I love. I can feel that she's responding to my kisses, I can't help but smile.

 

Then suddenly she stop kissing me then said "Yah!!!! Oppa! What did you do?" GEEZ! She was blushing. "Ji hyo. Sorry. I'm not sorry for what I did. Yeah I'm not sorry that I kissed you. I feel sorry because our first kiss should be more special, but I didn't control myself. That's why I'm saying sorry." I said.

 

"O-oppa. Can you hear what you're saying? I'm you're bestfriend oppa." She said. "Kuraesso?(and so?).. So what if you're my best friend? Can't I love you? Is it really impossible if we become more than best friends?" I said but I was so surprised when she slap me. "Yes oppa! Because I want us to remain as best friends. I don't want to ruin our friendship." She said.

 

WHOAH!!! She slapped me. But what she said to me was a lot more painful. "Ji hyo. Nadeo(me too). I don't want to ruin our friendship. But what can I do? I fall in love with my best friend. I fall in love with you." I said. But she walked away. I was left there alone. I feel like crying.

 

Then suddenly the old woman in the other table told me. "Its ok. Sometimes You really can't get what you want. But it doesn't mean that you should give up. Especially in your situation. I can see that she also have a special feeling for you but because of the fact that you both are best friends she turn you down. A little piece of advice, for now let her think. Don't rush. Just wait. Coz I know she's worth waiting for." I looked and smiled at her "kamsahamnida. You're right. Thanks for your advice." I said then I left the restaurant to go somewhere.

 

 

JI HYO

 

 

OH MY GOD!!! I was so shocked with what Chansung oppa said. I don't know what to say or do. Mixed emotion is what I'm feeling right now. Aisssh! I don't know. I'm going crazy. Tsk. What am I supposed to do? And why did I slapped Chansung oppa? And I also respond to his kiss. "Aisssh! Eottokaji???" I said to myself. Then suddenly an old woman asked me "gwaenchana?(are you Ok?) She said. Oh! Its the old lady beside our table. Maybe she saw and heard what happened a while ago. Hmm. Not maybe.. definitely she saw and heard it. "Ahm. Ne, sorry if I suddenly shout." I said. "Its ok" she said. "I will go first." I said.

 

Then suddenly the old lady call my name. "Ji hyo..... Ji hyo ssi right? If you want I can give you a little piece of advice. Sorry I accidentally knew what happen a while ago." She said.

 

"Ne, I'm Ji hyo. Ahm sure. What is it?" I said. "You can call me eomoni. Ahm I just want you to follow your heart. Its not a problem if you two are best friends, in fact its a good point. You already know the bad and good sides of each other." She said to me. "But I'm scared eomoni. I'm afraid that if we take our relationship to the next level it will just affect our friendship. It might not work out. And when it happen I know in the end both of us can never be friends again. I want Chansung oppa to stay at my side forever." I said.

 

"But why? Why did you respond to his kiss? Did you know that the moment you respond to his kiss, you give him an idea that you also love or like him." She said.

 

"I know. But I don't know why did I do that.. I'm so confused." I said to her. "Do you love him? I mean not as your best friend." She ask. "I don't know. I don't want to ruin our friendship." I said. My tears began to fall.

 

"Ji hyo ssi. I know you love him. You're just afraid to admit it. You're afraid because you think it'll just ruin your friendship. But how will you know if you won't give it a try?" She said.

 

"But.. But.. what about Jin ki oppa?" I suddenly asked. "Who's Jin ki? Is he your boyfriend?" She also ask me. "Anio. He's also our best friend." I said. "Oh I see. But why are you worrying about Jin ki? Did he also confess to you?" She asked. "No. But I know he had a special feeling for me. I know that he loves me more than a friend." I said. I started crying again... Omo! What will I do now? Tsss. Then suddenly she hug me. "Its ok. I know everything will be alright. Not now. But eventually it will be alright. Just cry. Let it out. I'm here." She said. I continue crying. It's really hard to decide. I hope everything will be alright.

 

After I cried, eomoni insisted to drive me home. "Eomoni. Komapseumnida. and Sorry if I caused you a trouble. Thanks for your advice." I said to her. I'm really thankful. Because she was there to comfort me. "It's OK. Ja, here's my contact number. If you need a shoulder to cry on just call me. And I'm here for you. You're like a daughter to me so don't hesitate to call me if you need help OK?" She said smiling. I hug her and said "thank you so much eomoni." Then she left.

 

I was left here standing at the front of our house. This house belongs to me, Chansung oppa and Jin ki oppa. The three of us decide to buy our own house. and we're staying here for almost 5 years. But Chansung oppa and Jin ki oppa also have their own house. Twice a month they're visiting their family, actually its also my family. they already treat me as a part of their family because my mother already left me. I have no more family. That's why Chansung oppa and Jin ki oppa are always there for me, coz they don't want me to feel alone. We're very close with each other. But I didn't know that our closeness will bring us to this situation. They fall in love with me. Actually I'm not sure if I'm right that Jin ki oppa also have a special feeling towards me. But it is so obvious that I can't stop thinking that he also love me more than a friend. AIGOO!! What will I do? Why is this happening? I'm so afraid of what I'm feeling right now.... It really bothers me. What if Jin ki oppa will also confess his feelings?? WAAAH!!! Etteokhae?!

 

   

 

Then Suddenly "Yah! What are you doing there? Go in! It's cold. You might catch a cold if you stay longer.! Kaja" Oh. It's Jin ki oppa. "Arraseo oppa. K-kaja." I said. Then we go in.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AIGOOO!!

here's my update.. :) tnx for waiting

hope you like it. tnx for your comments.

again pls. feel free to comment.

hope that you'll support my story until the end..

thank you very much!

I'll update soon for you my readers and my subscribers

MARAMING SALAMAT!! MAHAL KO KAYO :p

HWAITING!!!!! SARANGHAMNIDA