CHAPTER 3 -- First Kiss

Lucky I'm inlove with MY BESTFRIENDS[on hold]

JIN KI

 

Then suddenly I heard her saying "oppa, oppa. Arayeo, I know what will be your answer. I knew it. I know that you will refuse because you only see me as you're little sister. Just forget what I said a while ago. Just---

 

I didn't let her finish I grab and kiss her. The kiss was so passionate. While kissing her I felt my tears kept falling .Then I looked at her, she's also crying. When I saw her I stop kissing. Then I hug her and said "keojong hajima (don't worry). I'm here. I will never leave your side. I know you're just drunk that's why you're acting this way. Don't worry I'll help you forget the pain that Minhyuk had caused you. Even if you don't say it, I will be here for you until you ask me to stop." I said to her.

 

Then when I looked at her she already fall asleep. I heard her say "gomawoyo oppa". I carry her to her room. Then I go to the balcony o have some fresh air. OMO!! I kissed her. I'm really happy but also worried. What if she remember that I kiss her. She might hate me. Ugh! I'm going crazy... I hope she won't remember anything. Besides she was so drunk, so she might not remember it. I laughed at myself. I'm so happy that finally our FIRST KISS happened. Haha. It felt so good. I promise starting tomorrow I will not let Ji Hyo cry and I'll make sure that she will always be happy.

 

JI HYO

 

"!!!! My head hurts....." I said as I open my eyes. "OPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I shouted. "yah! Do you have to shout? I'm just here. Aissh jinjja." Jin Ki said while lying on the couch. "Hehe. Mianhae I thought you left. By the way oppa, I don't remember anything, did I do something stupid last night? I can only remember was that I'm crying then I told you about Yu Jin then...then.. UGH!!! So frustrating... I can't remember.. I was so drunk.. So oppa, did I do something naughty?" I asked him, then I notice that he's smiling. "Waeyo oppa? What did I do?" I asked him again.

 

"Aahm. eopseoyo(nothing). After you told me about Yu Jin you fell asleep then I carry you here, in your room." He said.

 

"Jinjja?! Then why are you smiling like I've done something naughty?" I asked. "A-ah. hehe, W-wae? I just want to smile." he said. "then why are you mumbling? Yah oppa, did you do something to me? Oh hoh, did you kiss---

 

"YAH!! Ididn't kiss you. I didn't do something bad. You're overreacting. HMP. I'll just make you breakfast. Maybe you're just hungry that's why you're imagining things. Aissh!! Jinjja. You're crazy" he said then leave my room. "OPPA!! I'm just kidding, why are you so defensive. Hahahaha!!!" I shout.

 

When oppa left to make our breakfast, I can't stop smiling. I can't forget the face of Jin ki oppa. He was blushing. Haha.

 

Honestly, I remember what really happen last night. I touch my lips then smile "tsk. daebak oppa. You're my first kiss. well not bad. Hehe Infact I love it." I said to myself. I don't know but when he kissed me, I felt secured. I felt that i'm safe with him. I felt that he really cares for me I even saw him crying, that's why I responded to his kiss. I felt his sincerity. Omo! What's happening to me? I admit I really enjoy the kiss, but i shouldn't feel this way. "Aissh! Ji hyo wake up. He's your bestfriend." I said to myself.

 

"JI HYO!!! breakfast is ready, let's eat!" Jin Ki oppa shout. "Arasseo oppa. I'll be right there." I said to him.

 

When I saw the food I hurriedly go down then said " WOW oppa, You are really  the best. Thanks for the food. Let's eat" then he only nod. "Ahm oppa, are you angry?" I asked. "Ani(no)," he answered. "Yah oppa! you're not a good liar. I know you're angry with me because I teased you a while ago. Mianhae oppa. I promised I won't do that again." I said to him, then I saw  him smile..

 

"I'm not angry Ji hyo. You know I can't be angry to you, coz you're my princess." he said then looked at me.

 

OMO. I felt that my cheeks are burning, I'm blushing because of what he said. "O-oppa. W-what do you mean that I'm your princess?" I said. "Yes Ji hyo, you heard it right. From now on You'll be my princess and I'll be your Prince. I'll protect you from being hurt." he said.

 

"Oh. oppa what are you saying? Why did you suddenly changed? For all I know you didn't like treating me a princess. You always prevent Chansung oppa from treating me like a princess? so what are you saying now?" I said. "I just want to treat you as a princess. You don't want that?" he said. Maybe because of what I said last night. Maybe he just feel pity on me.

 

"oppa. is it about last night? is it about what I said that's why you suddenly treat me nice? If you're answer is yes, then don't do it. don't be nice to me if you only feel pity." I said. "I thought you already knew me. but well, guess I'm wrong. Do you think I'm that kind of person? I'm treating you nice coz I want to help you forget the pain. I want you to be happy Ji hyo. That's why I said that from now on I'll be your prince, I'll protect you and I'll do whatever just to make sure you're safe and happy. I don't wan you to be hurt again. But I guess you don't want me to do it." He said then left me.

 

I ran to him and give him a back hug....

    

 

and said"oppa, sorry. sorry if I misunderstood what you have said. It's just that I'm not used to it. but I'm so happy for what you have said. thank you oppa. jeongmal gomowoyo oppa. I promised to be happy for you. " I said then he faced me, he's smiling. Aishh. there he go again with that killer smile.

"Don't worry. I'll be here for you always. So you don't need to be sad Ji hyo." he said. "Gomawoyo oppa" i said. Then we go shopping. I felt that something has changed with our relationship. It bring us closer with one another. And I liked it. but one person is still my problem. Chansung oppa. I need to tell him about Yu jin before it gets too late, and before that bad girl stole chansung oppa from me.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

tnx for reading my fanfic

comment and subscribe.

kamsahamnida