Chapter 9

Because you're my love!

Haneul pushed Chunji's shoulder, "move away. The professor will be coming."

"I'm moving my place to here. This place is empty Rt??" He said n three of them stunned.


As they were studying, Chunji listened to his heartbeat.

*I'm not falling for her, Rt?? This can't be.* he thought n glanced at Haneul who is writing notes.

*stay calm, Yoon Haneul. He is just a trash.* Haneul thought. She even didn't know what was she writing n sometimes glanced at him.

Then Haneul sneezed n Chunji looked at her worriedly.

'Are u ok??' Chunji gave her a note.

'Fine I think.'

-ringggggg!!!-

Haneul kept her things n got up.

"Cafeteria??" Chunji asked n she nodded.

"I think u don't go with me coz I'll go to Hyunsik sunbae first." She said.

*Hyunsik sunbae?* he thought.

"I'm definitely going with u. I've things to tell u." He said n beamed.

"But-" she was cut off as he is grabbing her wrist n going out.

"Did u see jealousy in Chunji oppa's eyes??" Hoyoung said.

Hanah said, "of course. Let's go."

"Yah. Let go." Haneul said n Chunji noticed that he kept holding her hand all the time.

"Ok. Take foods n come to me. I'll be waiting u." He said n went to the table at the corner.

"Am I his servant??" Haneul said to herself.

While having their lunch, Chunji said, "actually, I wanna ask u to do favours for me."

"What??" Haneul said n he said, "there are many things that I wanna do with my girlfriend. But as u know, noona n I can't date openly."

*he is talking about his noona in front of me?? There must be something wrong with my heart!* she thought sadly.

"So can u do that things with me??" He asked.

"Why with me?? I thought u hate me." Haneul said n he smiled, "no, I don't hate u. I really wanna u to be my friend but u always think me as ur rival."

*friend??* she thought n said, "ok. I'll be ur friend. So we r now friends or .. u know...lovers??"

"Lovers. But after one month, we r friends. Ok??" He said n she nodded.

Then Haneul sneezed.

"I think u r not ok." He said as soon as he put his palm on her forehead.

Haneul blushed to the touch n blinked in surprise.

"Haneul ah, u should take some medicine n take a nap. It'll make u feel better." He said n his palm moved to her cheek.

"I-I left the medicine in my car. I'll go n take it." She said shyly n got up.

"Ok. I'll follow u after buying water." Chunji nodded n left.

Nana who saw everything thought angrily, *Chunji, u never take care of me that much when I'm ill.*

"Do something, Nana ah. They r so lovey dovey." Lizzy said n Nana took out her Ph.

*brrr brrr*

Chunji takes a look at his Ph n sees a msg from Nana.

'Chunji ah, I've heard the news. It's ok coz that's just a bet, Rt?? Noona is missing u so much. Can u come to me now?? I'll wait u at our regular place.'

Chunji sighed n watched his waist watch.

*to whom should I go first?? Noona or Haneul??* he thought n paid for the water bottle.

Hanah n Hoyoung went to Hyunsik n said that Haneul couldn't come bcoz of Chunji. Since that time, Hyunsik can't know what to do.

*what is he planning?? Is he tryin to get Haneul?? Does he know that I like Haneul??* Hyunsik thought.

Then he pressed Haneul's number n called.

"Hyunsik sunbae, Anneyonghaseyo." Haneul answered with soft voice.

"Haneul ah, are u ill?? Why is ur voice so pale??" He asked immediately.

"Yes. I got a cold, sunbae. But It's not serious." She said n coughed.

"Gwinchana?? Where r u now?? I'll come to u." He said n came out of the room.

"I'm now on my way to parking lot coz the medicine is in my car." She said n he said, "aren't u with Chunji??"

"A-annyi but-" "ok. I'm coming now!!" He said n hang up.

"But he will come ..... later." She said while looking at her Ph n tilting her head.

Back in the cafeteria

Chunji still can't decide where to go. He looks at his right way, the way to the acting department. He then looks at his left way, the way to the parking lot.

*can noona understand me if I go to Haneul??* he thought.

*so can Haneul understand me if I go to noona??* he thought again.

Finally, he moved his steps.

Haneul took out the medicine n waited for Chunji beside the car since he told her that he would come after buying water bottle.

*Lee Chan Hee, he is not that bad.* she thought n smiled happily.

*what if sunbae n he meet??* she thought n watched her watch.

"Why isn't he coming?? It won't take long for buying a water bottle." She said to herself.

"Haneul!!" Someone called out from behind n she thought, *u r here.*

She turned around while saying, "Lee Chan Hee, I have to give u a punishment. I've been waiting for u more than a minute."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

chapter 9 is up!!! i hope you'll like it!!! ^^ sorry for my mistakes!!!