Chapter 13

Because you're my love!

Chunji holds his phone wanting to call to Haneul but at the same time, he doesn't want to.

*what's wrong between us, Haneul ah?* Chunji thought and sighed.

He knows that he likes her even though he doesn't want to admit it. And he knows that Haneul and he can't be together because of their parents, he wants to covers his feelings.

*should I apologize you, Haneul??* Chunji thought and drifted to sleep.

====================

After two days, neither Haneul nor Chunji called to each other.

"Unnie, are you sure that .....??" Minyoung stopped.

"I promised him. Well, this is just a date. Not saying 'I love you' to him." Haneul said and smiled.

Hanah said, "but unnie, are you really not going to contact Chunji oppa??"

"Did he send me a text or give me a call??" Haneul said and felt sad.

"I really feel empty without him, friends. I've never thought that I will fall in love with him. DEEPLY!" Haneul said and sighed heavily.

Tears are about to come out of her eyes.

Hoyoung said, "well, you love him and you want him to be happy, right?? He is happy now, Haneul ah. You did a great job. By letting him go."

"He pushed me away. He's bad." Haneul said.

Minyoung and Hanah looked at each other. They can't make her feel better.

"I have to go now. Bye. See ya later." Haneul said and went out of the room.

"Can't we help them??" Minyoung asked.

"But Chunji oppa has Nana." Hanah said.

"We can't do anything." Hoyoung said and sighed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Wow! You're so beautiful!" Hyunsik said and smiled at Haneul.

She smiled and said, "thanks, sunbae. So where do we go first??"

"Let's watch movie first and then go to have dinner." He said.

She nodded, "that's good. Let's go, sunbae."

At the cinema

"This movie is interesting. I hope you'll like it." Hyunsik said to Haneul.

"Dae." She forced a smile and thought, *Lee Chan Hee, I wish we could come to cinema together.*

The movie is quiet interesting but Haneul's mind is not set on movie.

*stop thinking about him.* she said to herself.

After 3 hours, Haneul and Hyunsik came out of the cinema.

They were talking happily until Haneul saw Chunji in front of them.

"Chunji! Hi!" Hyunsik said and Chunji looked at her.

"What are you doing here??" Chunji asked.

Haneul said, "I'm on a date with Hyunsik sunbae."

"Are you happy??" Chunji said and she stared at him.

*how can I be, Lee Chan Hee!?* she thought and said, "yes. I'm so happy. Sorry. We have to go."

Haneul held Hyunsik's hand and walked to the car.

Chunji looked at her going away and sighed.

"But I can't be happy. I love you. Why can't you know that?" Chunji said alone.

Haneul can't think anything but Chunji.

*did I see sadness in his eyes??* she thought, reminding his beautiful eyes.

"Don't you feel well, Haneul ah??" Hyunsik made her got out of her thoughts.

She shook her head, "I'm fine, sunbae."

"Stop calling me sunbae. Just call oppa. Can't you do that??" He said.

"Wae? You're my senior." Haneul smiled.

"I love you." Hyunsik said suddenly.

Haneul smiled and said, "I love you too, sunbae."

"I'm not joking." He said and she giggled.

"Let's talk about that later." She said.

"Do you love him?" Hyunsik asked and she shook her head, "no. I really hate him. He is ... I don't know."

"So will you think about me??" He smiled sweetly.

Haneul thought, *what should I say??*

"I have been loving you since we first met. I'll tell you the truth." He said.

"Nana was my girlfriend but that was long time ago." He said and Haneul shocked.

"Really?? She dumped you for Lee Chan Hee???" She asked.

He smiled bitterly, "maybe. But It's more complicated than what you think, Haneul ah. I'll tell you about that later."

"You're not my first love but you're my last love. Believe that, Haneul ah." Hyunsik said.

"Dae. I'll think about that, sunbae." Haneul said.

"Not sunbae. Oppa." He chuckled.

"Oh! I forgot it! He he! Sorry. Dae, oppa." She smiled brightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*what are they doing now?? Did she accept his feeling??? What if they are now lovers???* Chunji thought and walked back and front.

"Andwae!" He shouted and all of his friends looked at him, shocked.

"What's wrong??" L.Joe said.

"Do you know that Yoon Haneul is on a date with Lim Hyunsik?? It's impossible!!" Chunji said.

Niel laughed, "hyung, you're jealous!"

"I'm not!" Chunji said and Changjo said, "admit that!"

"Ok. Fine! Yes! I'm jealous like hell right now!" Chunji said and sighed.

"Great! You finally have your true love!" Ricky said.

"So how about noona?? I love her too." Chunji said.

"It's just temporary love. Not real love." C.A.P said.

Chunji nodded, "But what should I do now?? I mean Haneul is angry at me. I said that we were done and she never contacted me."

"Just confess her." L.Joe said and winked.

"No. Things won't be easy. Noona is still my girlfriend, and I can't break up with her so suddenly. She will hurt." Chunji said.

He can't do that to Nana and even though he doesn't love her, there's still some feeling as a friend.

"You need to apologize Haneul first. Then go back to normal life again, break up with Nana noona after a while, then confess Haneul. Happy ending!!" Niel said and smiled.

Chunji smiled, "that's good. So I have to apologize her! Bye! I'm going!"

Chunji quickly ran out of the room. He feels so happy and he won't think anything more because right now, Haneul is the only think he can think of.

"It's late! Does flower shop open this time??" Chunji said to himself as he ran faster.

Chunji went to many flower shops but all are closing. Fortunately, he found one is still opening.

"Give me red roses as much as you have!" Chunji said.

"What are you going to do with many roses??" The shopkeeper asked.

"To apologize my soon-to-be girlfriend." Chunji said and smiled.

"Good luck, boy. I have 20 roses and that's all." She said.

Chunji nodded, "thanks a lot." and bowed.

"When I confess you, I'll give you 1000 roses." Chunji said to himself and while waiting Haneul near her house.

Meanwhile

"I have a nice dinner, Hyunsik sun-. Ah, sorry. Hyunsik oppa." Haneul said and laughed.

"Me too. Let's walk from here." Hyunsik said.

She smiled, "why don't we go by car??"

"Because I wanna walk with you." He said and got out.

"Do you believe me?" Hyunsik asked.

She nodded, "yes. I'll think about your confession. Don't worry."

"So we are here. Go back now." Haneul said and waved her hand.

"Can I kiss you??" Hyunsik said and her eyes widened.

"Waeyo?? Oppa, we are not-"

His lips touch hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wow!! It's been long time, right???!! Sorry that I didn't update for a long long time!! :)

I apologize for my errors!! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!!

Those mean a lot to me!! Really mean to me!! ^^

I've been working on another fanfic and I'm busy between two fanfics!! I'm sorry and I promise that I'll update one a week or twice a week!! :)

Thanks for reading!! I love you all! ^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~