Chapter 8

Because you're my love!

As soon as Haneul gets home, she rushes into her room n locks the door.

"U r so dead, Yoon Haneul!!" She said to herself while lying down on the bed.

"How should I tell omma about this??!" She said n sighed heavily.

Then her Ph rang continuously from her bag n she looked at the caller.

'Hanah'

"Wae, Hanah ah?? Unnie is now so upset! If it is a plan to go out, forget me." Haneul said with the most upset voice.

Hanah said, "jinja?? I just called to ask u about the date. It's ok if u don't wanna talk, unnie."

"I'm sorry. I'll tell u tmr. Ok??"

"Dae unnie. So bye." She hang up.

Not in a while, she felt asleep.

"Haneul ah! Haneul ah!!" Someone knocked the door n called her name.

"Who??" Haneul said while rubbing her eyes.

"Omma. What r u doing in the room??" Her mom said.

"I was sleeping, omma." She said.

"Ok. Come down at 7:30 to have dinner." She said.

Haneul looked at the clock n shouted, "Arrasso, omma."

*ahh! I think I'm having a headache.* Haneul thought n touched her temple.

Haneul took a bath. She came down to have dinner with her family without drying her hair.

"Why don't u dry ur hair??" Her dad asks n she said, "It's ok appa. I like to stay like this."

"Ok. Let's eat." Then they have dinner.

While having her dinner, Haneul's Ph msg Ringtone rang n she took out to see who.

'Hubby~^_^'

She gasped n blushed lightly.

"R u ok??" Her mom asks n she nodded.

'Anneyong, Goma! I have something to tell u. So I'll call u later.'

'Andwae!! I'm now having dinner with my family. Call me at night!!' She typed n pressed the send button.

After that, she has her dinner again n thought, *what's wrong with him?? We had enough talked today.*

In a minute, the reply arrived. She hissed n read the msg.

'Hubby~^_^'

'Shiro. I'll call u in a minute. Just Listen To Me!!'

Her brother noticed her face became uneasy n he asked, "noona. What's wrong??"

"Ann?? Annyi. Nothing is ... " before she finishes her words, her Ph rang loudly.

"Let me talk to my friend." Haneul said n went out of the dining room.

"Yah! What is wrong with u??! I told u that I'm having dinner!!" She said to Chunji.

Chunji said, "shut up!! I'm going to tell u about our date!"

"What?? Do u wanna break it??! It's ok. I won't against it!" Haneul said happily.

"Don't even dream about that!" Chunji said n smiled.

"Ok. I have to hang up now. I'll call u back later. Ok?? Pls!!" Haneul said n Chunji said, "Arrasso. Bye. Have a nice dinner."

"Because of u, I can't have a nice dinner!" She said while looking at her Ph.

After having dinner, she took some medicines since her headache becomes worse.

Then she called to Chunji.

"Have u finished ur dinner??" He asks as soon as he answered the call.

"Yes. Just get short!" She said.

"Arrasso. Listen carefully. So first rule. U can't have another date behind me." He said.

"Yah. I'm not ur real girlfriend."

"Whatever u r my girlfriend for a month."

"Ok. So next." "U have to come to me whenever I tell u to."

Haneul said, "whenever?? I need to think about that."

"Wae??" He asked n she said, "what if u tell me to come at midnight!?"

"Yah! Have a sense!! Why do I have to call u to meet at midnight!! Let's move on! Next one is as u r my girlfriend, u have to pick me up to n from the school." He said.

"Mwo??!! Yah!! This doesn't make sense!! Actually, a boy comes to a girl!!" She shouted.

"Shi~ro~!" He said cutely.

*what's wrong with me suddenly??* Chunji thought n smiled by his own action.

"R u trying aegyo??" Haneul asks n giggles.

"I can do more aegyo than u." Chunji said n she nodded, "that's true. I'm really bad at doing aegyo."

"That's why u don't have boyfriend." Chunji said n laughed.

"So who r u?? U r my boyfriend!" Haneul said unknowingly.

Then two of them become silent for a while.

Haneul thought, *did I just say he is my boyfriend?*

*she said I'm her boyfriend.* Chunji thought happily but he doesn't know the reason.

"So...so what's next! Tell quickly!" She said first.

"That's all. So don't forget to pick me up tmr morning." He said.

Haneul said, "Arrasso!! But what if ur parents see me??"

"It's ok coz they r not here. I think they won't arrive till next month." He said happily.

"Ok. This is all u want to tell Rt?? I'll hang up now. Don't be late tmr!! I won't wait u!"

"I know!! Hey, Goma!! Have u tried that??"

"Tried what??"

"To call me Chan Hee Oppa!! Call me now!"

"Mwo?? No! What's wrong with calling ur name??"

"I'm older than u, Goma ah!"

"Aish!! Don't call me Goma always!!"

"Goma, u r Goma!! So I have to call u Goma!!"

"Shut up, Lee Chan Hee!! I'm going to sleep!!" Haneul said n hang up without waiting him says.

"Yah!! Yah!!" Chunji shouted.

*what a short temper!* he thought.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Haneul got up from her bed n went to her study table. She took out a green book which looks like a diary book.

"It's been long time that I haven't took a look at this book." She said n smiled.

She flipped the papers with photos of her, her family, n her friends. When arrived to one paper, she smiled brightly.

'Things I wanna do with my lovely boyfriend' the title is it is.

1.go to school together
2.walking around the campus while holding hands
3.skip classes together to watch movie
4.go to amusement park for weekend date
5.study together

"Why did I write these crazy things??" She said to herself.

"No.1, I'll do it tmr but not with my real boyfriend but still he is my boyfriend." She said n put the book in her bag.

Night passes n day comes

"Omma, I'm about to get cold." Haneul said while sneezing continuously.

"Really?? So take medicine. If u r not ok while studying, take ur brother n go to hospital." Her mom said n she nodded.

"Noona, can u take me to my school??" Her brother came in n said.

She shook her head quickly, "andwae!!"

"Wae??!" He said n she said, "coz .... Coz Hanah!! Rt!! Hanah!! I have to pick her up! OMG!! I'm already late!! Bye, my lit bro!!"

She took her bag, wore her heels n rushed to her car as fast as she can.

"Hmm. Noona looks really strange. I have to figure that out!" He said to himself.

Haneul blew out a heavy sigh n thought, *Lee Chan Hee, because of u, I have to lie my brother.*

'I'm now in front of ur house.'

Haneul sends msg to Chunji as she is waiting him out from the car.

'Do u wanna come in?? It's still early to go to school. Rt??' He replies n looks at her expression through the window.

"Mwo??! Yah!!" She shouted while reading the msg.

"Ha ha! So funny!" He said to himself.

"Come in. Let's have breakfast together." Chunji calls to her n says.

"No. I already had my breakfast. Let's go now. My friends will be waiting for me." She said.

"Arrasso. I'm coming." He said n took the backpack.

Chunji came out of the house n waved his hand at her.

"Anneyong, Yoon Haneul." He beamed.

"Drive the car." She said n pointed to the driver's place.

"Wae??" He asks n blinks.

"Coz u r my boyfriend." She said n got on the car.

Chunji smiles n also gets on.

"We r dating openly, Rt??" Haneul said with pink shy cheeks.

"So??" He said n she said, "what if our parents know about us?? Omma will kill me."

"Don't worry that much. U can explain her." He said coolly.

"Pabo Lee Chan Hee." She pouted n whispered.

"I heard it." He said n she smirked, "hmph!! Who care??"

"Will u continue treating like this to ur newly boyfriend??!" Chunji said impatiently.

"Do u really wanna date me?? I mean u have ... Nana." Haneul said n lowered her head.

"That's my business. Don't care that." He said n after that, they become silent until they got to parking lot.

Before she gets out, he says, "wait! We r now lovers. Don't forget that."

"Arrasso." She said n thought, *u don't need me, Lee Chan Hee. Why r u doing this to me?*

*did I say wrong thing to her?? Why does she look sad n unhappy?? Because of the date??* Chunji also thought.

"Hey!" He said to her n she turned around.

"Everyone already knows that we r dating. Let's go together." He said n lead the way.

As they walked side by side, people whispered to each other n gossip about both good n bad things.

Haneul then starts coughing n sneezing.

"What's wrong??" Chunji said n she said, "gwinchana."

"I got-" she sneezed, "a small fever."

"So why did u wear short sleeved shirt with shorts??" He said.

"Can't I wear as I want??" She said n walked ahead.

Chunji took off his jacket n put over her shoulder. She blinked in surprise n looked at him.

"Don't look at me. Wear it." He said n looked at her.

She said, "thanks, Lee Chan Hee."

"If u thank to me, call me oppa." He said n she chuckled, "shiro. Quickly come. Class is about to start."

Chunji also smiles n thinks, *Yoon Haneul, staying near u makes me feel happy.*

"Tell me if u r not ok." He said n she nodded.

While talking, they went into the room. And then they saw every eyes were glued on them.

"R u two really dating??" One of them asks.

"Since when??" Another girl said.

Chunji said, "yes, we r dating."

"OMG. He really did it." Hanah said to Hoyoung.

"That's so true. Maknae, how do u think?? I think Chunji oppa is really mean about the date." Hoyoung said.

Hanah said, "Rt unnie. Does he fall for Haneul unnie??"

"Maybe." Hoyoung said.

"Anneyong, my friends." Haneul said n sat at her place.

"So u two r really dating." Hoyoung said n Hanah asked surprised, "unnie, r u wearing his jacket??"

"Yes. Wae??" She answered n Hoyoung said, " 'Wae' is the question that we have to ask."

"Coz I'm not feeling so well." She said n they nodded.

Just then, Chunji arrived to them n sat beside Haneul.

"Anneyong, Hanah n Hoyoung." Chunji flashed his killer smile.

"Anneyong, Chunji oppa." They said.

"Haneul, u heard that Rt?? They called me oppa." Chunji said n turned his head to her.

"I don't wanna call u oppa." She said n pushed his shoulder, "move away. The professor will be coming."

"I'm moving my place to here. This place is empty Rt??" He said n three of them stunned.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

I can't update this chapter well! Internet connection is so bad here! I'm sorry! :( i wish my silent readers to subscribe and comment me!! thank you everyone!! Love you all!! >.<