chapter 4

Because you're my love!

Haneul and Hyunsik came back and he walked her to her homeroom.

"Thank you, sunbae." Haneul said.

"For what??" Hyunsik asked and she answered, "for the lunch."

"You're welcome." He said.

When they arrived to her class, Chunji came out of the class and saw them talking happily.

*what the hell?? They meet also here??* Chunji thought and glared at them.

"Haneul ah, if you're bored, come to our practice room. I seldom invite people to us but you're the special one." Hyunsik said shyly.

"I'm glad to. Actually, I like to listen you singing. The song that you sang today is my favourite one." She beamed.

*Yoon Haneul!! Are you that happy???* Chunji thought angrily.

"Really?? Thanks a lot." Hyunsik said.

"Hanah said your band perform at the cafe house. Is that true??" Haneul asked.

He said, "sometimes. Do you wanna come?? I'll tell you when we go there and perform."

"Yes. Pls tell me. I'll give you my number so that you can text me." She said and took her Ph out.

After exchanging the numbers, he goes back and Haneul goes into the class. The one who can't stay silent is Chunji.

"Yoon Haneul. Who is that guy??" Chunji asks.

"Lee Chan Hee. Don't interested about me." She said and went to her friends.

Chunji follows Hyunsik quickly.

"Lim Hyunsik!!" He said.

Hyunsik said, "what?? I didn't come to you, Chunji."

"What are you doing??? If you're trying to get a revenge on me, don't use Haneul." He said.

"What a good rival. Worrying about your biggest rival in the world??? I know the relationship between you and Haneul. Rivals since childhood and always fight if you two meet. Right??" Hyunsik smirked.

"I'm not worrying about her." Chunji said.

Hyunsik said, "just worry about Nana."

Chunji just walked away angrily.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Mwo???!! Hanah ah, what did you say???" Haneul shouted but a smile is on her face.

"Calm down. Ok. I'll from you again. Chunji oppa has a girl and she is older than him. So older than us. And she maybe from act department. She is really Chunji oppa's type." Hanah said.

Haneul is so happy and can't stop smiling since she knows that is the jackpot to win Chunji.

"I know her name. She is Nana~~." Haneul sing sang.

"How do you know??" Hoyoung asks.

She took the handkerchief out and showed two of her friends.

"Wait! How do you get this??" Hoyoung looks at Haneul.

"Uh....that's not important. Forget it! The professor is coming." She said and went to her place.

*Lee Chan Hee. You're dead!* she smiled like a fool and thought.

After all periods, Haneul is about to go but their professor came in and asked Chunji and Haneul to come to his room.

"This is the key of the room. Clean every mess in that room and lock it after you two finish. One of you keep the key and give it back to me tomorrow. Understand??" He said.

"But professor, I'm not involved in this case....." Haneul said but she stopped.

"So what?? You and Chunji are the ones who can't give exam report. Rules are rules. Go now coz there are many things to clean up."

Then two of them came out of the room.

"Lee Chan Hee, as I told, I can't do. I'll go with you to there but you have to do all the works and I'll do my study." Haneul said and went to the play costumes room.

Chunji and Haneul went into the room and Haneul coughed bcoz of dust.

"Are you okay??" Chunji asks.

"I guess." Haneul said with sad face.

*why did you forget the reports?? You're so bad.* Chunji said to himself.

"BTW, Lee Chan Hee, I have something to tell you." Haneul said.

Chunji nodded and she said, "did you notice that you gave me wrong handkerchief??? Why didn't you know that this is from your girlfriend??"

"What??" Then he took and saw the writing.

"Who says she is my girlfriend??" Chunji said with red face.

"Don't lie. Hanah saw you kissing Nana." She said with winner smile.

"Ok. I admit it. But don't tell anyone about this." He said.

She smirked, "it won't be that easy."

"What do I have to do for you??" He said and she said, "ok. I'll tell you this coz you ask me."

Chunji just sighed and she said, "give me your car."

"What!!" He shouted.

"The latest car that you got from your parents." She said again.

"Why that??" He said angrily.

"Coz that's your favourite." She said.

"It's ok if you don't agree my deal. I'll just tell everyone about your relationship especially to your parents." She added.

Chunji thought, *if appa and omma know, my life is gone. Car is just a car. But still It's my favourite.*

His parents warn him not to have gf coz he already has a girl to marry after graduation. And if he has, they will force him to go to America and get married.

"Arrasso. Arrasso. Take it!!" He said with annoying face.

"Good!!" She said and took the car key.

"BTW, Yoon Haneul, are you a stalker?? How do you know everything about me??" Chunji said and smiled.

"Stalker?? No!! But you know about me too. Isn't it??" Haneul blushed and said.

"To be honest, yes. I'm not lying like you, stalker." He pouted and cleaned the mess.

"Actually, about my marriage is secret. How do you know??" He said.

Haneul said, "coz her parents and my parents are friends."

Then Haneul's Ph rings and she answers, "Dae, omma."

"I'm still at the campus. Yes. With........Lee Chan Hee." She lowered her voice.

"I'll explain you later. And don't worry about me. I'll be late." She hang up quickly before her mom said.

"She is scolding you, right??" Chunji asks.

She nodded, "asking the reason why I'm with you."

"You can go back. I'll do all of these stuffs." He said.

*I'm not blaming you.* Haneul thought.

"I'll help you." She said.

When Chunji and Haneul finish works, it is too late.

"Keep the key." Haneul said and gave it to Chunji.

"Lee Chan Hee, how will you go back??" She asks when they arrived to the car parking.

"Right. It's really late right now. Can you drive me off??" He smiled and said.

"To your house?? No!!" Haneul shouted.

"Pls~. Just to my street. Ok?? Help me! I gave you my precious car." He pouted.

She said, "you're really a trouble maker for me."

"He he!! Rt, I'm a trouble maker!"

Then he gets on the car and she drives to his street.

"My baby, bye. You have to leave me." He said to his car.

Haneul giggled and looked at him.

"Are you insane??" She said.

"Yes!" Then he quickly walked away.

*that girl may be very important to you. But why can't I so happy to have this car and win over you??* she thought and sighed.

When she arrived home, her mom went into her room.

"Haneul ah, whose car is it??" She said.

"That's Lee Chan Hee's car. Mom, don't worry. I got it from his as a bet." Haneul said quickly.

"Are you sure??" She asks.

"Yes, mom." She said.

"Okay. But Haneul, if I heard something strange about you and him, ........ " she said.

Haneul sighed and said, "stop studying and get ready to run our business. That's you'll tell, Rt??"

"Mom, pls let me live away from that businesses. I'm still young to manage these things." She added.

"I won't force you yet you are listening to us well." She said.

"Yes. I promise you. I wanna take a rest now." Haneul said.

Her mom smiled, "Arrasso. I'm going."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Next morning, Haneul goes to school with Chunji's car.

When Hanah and Hoyoung saw her, they stunned.

"Yoon Haneul, how do you get that from Chunji oppa??" Hoyoung said.

Haneul smiled, "that's easy!! BTW, I'm something tell you two."

And she dragged them to the class.

"Hoyoung unnie, you have told us about your Sungjae, right???" Haneul said and Hoyoung nodded.

"Is he studying here???" She asks.

Hoyoung said, "how do I know, Haneul ah?? I haven't had any contact from him since his graduation."

Hanah said, "wae, Haneul unnie?? Have you met him??"

"I don't know how he looks like. But I met a guy whose name is Sungjae." Haneul said.

"If Sungjae oppa is here, ...... " Hoyoung said and they saw sadness on her face.

The professor came in and three of them stop talking. But Hoyoung still list in her thoughts.

Two years ago, Hoyoung met Sungjae for the first time. Since that day, she unknowingly fell in love with him. They usually hang out together. But when her parents knew, they stopped meeting but still had contact. One day, he proposed her. Unfortunately, the day when Hoyoung decided to give him answer, he have to moved to abroad and he never made contact her. Hanah and Haneul wanted to meet him but they never had a chance.

Hoyoung let out a heavy sigh and thought, *are you really here??*

Lunch time

"Unnie, let's chuck him." Hanah said to Hoyoung.

"Shiro!" Hoyoung said.

"Wae???! Unnie, pls!! I wanna know!" Haneul said.

"Shut up or I'll be angry." Hoyoung said and went to the cafeteria.

"I know that she wanna meet him." Hanah whispered and Haneul giggled.

"Hanah ah, I've got an idea!" Haneul said.

"..............." She whispered to Hanah.

Hanah said, "okay, unnie."

"What are you two doing??!! Quickly come!!" Hoyoung shouted and they went to her.

After lunch, Hanah went to her professor room coz she calls her to come to her.

"Mrs. Yang, I'm here." Hanah said.

"Hanah ah, can you give me these profiles to Professor Min??" She asked.

"It's ok. Aren't they our profiles??" Hanah said.

"Yes. We have festival for the coming month. So we decided to present a play by combining music major's and acting major's students." She said.

Hanah said happily, "jinjayo?? It'll be interesting."

"Yes. So go now, Hanah ah. I'll announce the news later." She said.

Hanah took the files and went to her class.

"Someone help me. I have to go to acting department right now. Who will come with me??" She said to Hoyoung and Haneul.

"Me!! I wish to meet Chunji and his girl." Haneul said and followed Hanah.

When two of them arrived to the professor room, they gave the files and then went to the roof top.

"Wow!! So beautiful here!!" Haneul said.

"Right, unnie. Why don't our building have garden like this??" Hanah pouted.

"Hanah ah, it is so long that we didn't take photo together. Let's take photo." Haneul said and Hanah nodded.

While they are having fun with taking photos, Jr and his friend, JB, is lookin at them.

"Jr ah, isn't she the girl you talked ytd??" JB said.

"Who?? Hanah??" Jr said and looked at Hanah.

"Right. You remember her name??" JB said with wide eyes.

"Man, always remember that Jr is not a normal guy." Jr said and smirked.

"Forget that. She is really cute. Why can't be your girl, Jr??" JB said.

Jr said, "she looks so pure. I don't wanna break her heart."

"Okay. If you don't wanna do, I'll do." JB said, winked and walked to them.

But Jr grabbed his collar and said, "you can't."

"So go to her. I won't do if I see you talking with her." JB said.

"Arrasso." Jr then walked to them.

In the same time, Haneul's Ph rings and she walked away to answer the call.

Hanah then alone made to take photo with her selca. When she pressed the capture button, Jr appears from behind and automatically took photo with her.

"Thanks for that cute photo, Hanah baby." Jr smiled.

"Jr oppa! You scared me." Hanah said.

Jr said, "sry. I wanna take photo with you. Let me see."

Then he grabbed her Ph and looked the photo.

"So cute!" Jr said.

"Both of us!" Hanah smiled.

He sends that to his Ph and said, "Hanah ah, this is my Ph number. Call me if you need help or if you don't need help."

"huh?? Jr oppa, you're really funny." Hanah chuckled.

"Hanah ah, I have to go to the library." Haneul came and said.

"Do I have to go with you??" Hanah said.

"Wait. Who is he??!" Haneul said and Jr said, "hi. I'm Jr. Nice to meet you."

"She is Haneul. My bff." Hanah said.

"Nice to meet you." Haneul said.

"Hanah ah, so I'll go first." She said.

Hanah nodded, "Dae unnie."

When Haneul left, Jr said to Hanah, "Hanah ah, can I be your friend??"

"Dae oppa. No problem." Hanah beamed.

"Where is your homeroom?? I'll walk you there." Jr said.

"Ok. Let's go." Hanah said and then they walked to her class.

Jr showed 'okay' sigh to his friend, JB and winked.

"That's my friend." JB smiled and said.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%