Chapter 15

Because you're my love!

No one's POV

"Haneul ah....." Chunji called Haneul while back hugging her.

"Hmm... wae?" She tilted her head and looked at Chunji with eyes filled with love.

Chunji couldn't help but pecked her lips.

"Yah! Lee Chan Hee!!" Haneul blushed hardly and surprisingly.

He chuckled loudly, "Yoon Haneul ssi, you're my GIRLFRIEND. I can kiss you whenever I want. Pabo... you don't need to be shy." and emphasised the word 'girlfriend'.

"Puff! You ert!" Haneul pouted but smiled.

"There's no class till next month. I'm going to miss you." Chunji sighed and held her tightly in his arms.

Haneul smiled happily and said, "so do I. Btw, Lee Chan Hee, we have to go on a trip this week. Remember?"

Chunji brightly smiled, "right! I forgot that! Yessssss!!! I can be with you during the trip."

Then, Haneul's phone rang and it was from her mother.

She hesitantly answers, "o...om..omma..... I-"

"Come back now! I know who you are with. Before I become really angry and tell your dad, quickly come back."

"D..dae... I- I'm coming....." Haneul bit her lower lips.

Chunji heaved a sigh and nodded, assuming that he understands.

"Let's go. I'll send you home." He said and two of them came back.

"Goodnight, Haneul ah. I'll call you." Chunji said.

Haneul sadly looked at him, "okay. Goodnight!"

"Don't worry too much." He gave a supporting smile and held her hands.

Haneul nodded and went inside the house.

Haneul's POV

I found my mom inside my bedroom, sitting on my bed.

She glared at me and I automatically got on my knees.

"Omma, I'm sorry. I really am sorry. It's not what you think, omma. Lee Chan Hee-"

"Shut up!" She said coldly.

I look into her eyes and her face is so emotionless.

"Your mom isn't an idiot." She continued.

I stayed silent but actually I didn't dare to talk back.

"You've been grounded for a month. And give me your car key. I'm going to give that car away!!" She said.

My eyes got widened, "omma!!! No. Please don't!!!! Please don't give that car away!! Please omma!! I'm begging you! Please!"

That car is like another Lee Chan Hee for me. Both of us love it so much. And most of our time were spent on this car together. It reminds me of my memories with him.

"Omma, I won't go out for 2 months. Or 3 months???? You can ground me as much as you want. Please, don't let anyone have this car." I said and cried.

She frowned, "you do promise me that Lee Chan Hee will always be your rival."

"I hate it when people lie." She added.

We were silent for a while and then she said, "it won't help even if I ground you."

"From now on, I'll manage everything so don't try to embarrass me." She said as she went out of my room.

I don't understand what she means. So am I not grounded? How about the car? Is she going to do anything about me and Lee Chan Hee?

I know my mother won't forgive me easily. Yeah, this is so strange.

Just then, he calls me.

I answer, "Lee Chan Hee, omma is strange."

"Umm?? Wae??" He asked.

"She didn't do anything. She first said that she would ground me. But later, she said it won't help even if I'm grounded." I explained.

"Yes. It's odd." He said.

He continued, "Maybe she doesn't know that we are dating. She was angry because you lied to her and came to me. Right?"

I sighed, "maybe. It's good that I'm not grounded. We can meet."

"Yeah. Btw, will you keep calling me Lee Chan Hee?" He asked.

I giggled, "wae? Don't you like it?"

"Yah, I'm your boyfriend." He said.

I smiled happily, "just kidding. Chan Hee oppa, don't be mad~~"

"Haneul ah, I love you." He said out of blue.

"I love you too oppa." I said.

"It's late. Go to bed now, Haneul."

"Okay. Bye. Sweet dreams." I said and hang up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next morning

I call Hoyoung unnie as soon as I wake up.

"Haneul ah, wae? It's too early." She answered with her sleeping voice.

I chuckled, "It's 10 o'clock, unnie. Just get up and come to my house right now. I have something to tell."

"Okay. Bye. See ya soon." She yawns and says.

I then called Hanah, "hey, come to me right now. I got a news to tell you."

"Unnie, I'll guess. About your love triangle, right?" Hanah said.

"I won't tell~~ just come to me. I'll reveal everything." I said happily.

She laughed, "to hear your voice so happily, yeah, it must be something about you and Chunji oppa."

"Haha!!! Yah, Min Hanah, stop guessing and prepare to come. I have to call Minyoung." I said and later hang up.

After calling Minyoung, I took shower and changed my clothes. Even though I'm happy, I'm still worrying about my mother.

I went downstairs to check her but she wasn't at home.

"Where's my parents?" I asked one of the maids.

"Master goes to America. We don't know where Mistress goes." She said.

I nodded and sat on a sofa. While I'm waiting for my friends, he calls me.

"Good morning~" I answered.

"What are you doing?" Chan Hee oppa asks.

"I'm waiting for my friends. I told them to come to my house. I have to tell them about us." A smile found on my face.

"Right! I need to tell my friends too!" He chuckled.

"Have you had your breakfast? If not, how about we go for brunch?" I asked.

"Sure! I'll treat you and your friends."

"Jinja?! Okay. Meet us in a restaurant near your house in an hour." I said.

Without noticing Minyoung is behind me, I said, "saranghae, Chan Hee oppa."

"Saranghae Haneul ah~" he said and hang up.

"MWO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANEUL UNNIE!!!!" I jumped a little when I heard Minyoung's voice.

"You! You! Yah!! I'm lost for a word!!!!" Minyoung was much more happier than me right now.

I'd explained three of them about me and Chunji.

"Congrats~!" Hoyoung said.

Hanah hugged me tightly, saying, "unnie, you've finally made it!"

We then went to the restaurant to meet Chunji.

While having brunch

"Haneul ah, since you're already out of your house, can we go on a date?" He asked.

I nodded, "yeah! Sure. Let's watch movie oppa."

"You lovebirds! Are you happy?" Hoyoung asked.

I giggled, "of course, unnie! We're really happy."

"But....." my smile faded when I think of my mother.

"Your mom won't do anything bad. Don't worry too much." Hanah said.

Minyoung also said, "right unnie. Maybe she doesn't think that you and Chunji oppa are dating."

"Let's stay happily while we are meeting, Haneul ah!" Chunji held my hand and smiled beautifully.

I smiled back and totally tried to ignore what my mother said but I didn't know it would cause me so much trouble in the later time......

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Right, I know!!!!! It's been very very very long time that I didn't update but please understand me! I have many things to do with my university! T_T

This is just a short update but I'll try to update week by week even though it may be short updates!! :)

Please Read, Subscribe & comment!!! Thanks for waiting for my update!!! ^_^ I love you all~~~~ <3 <3 <3



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>