Chapter 6

Because you're my love!

As Haneul walked down the street, she met Hyunsik.

"Hyunsik sunbae, Anneyong!" She said cheerfully.

"Anneyong, Haneul ah. Where r u going??" He said.

"To the cafeteria." She said and they went to there together.

"Haneul ah, I wanna ask u something." Hyunsik said while they are having their breakfast.

Haneul nodded n he asked, "u n Chunji r.....?"

He asked it on purpose coz he saw Chunji sitting next to their table. But Haneul didn't since she is facing her back to him.

"Lee Chan Hee. We r rivals, sunbae. Almost everyone knows that." Haneul said.

"Why do u call him by his real name??" He said with wide eyes.

"Arr. Coz it becomes a habit. I call him that name since we were young." She said.

"Why r u asking me??" She asked.

Hyunsik said, "coz u seems jealous when u saw him with Nana."

"J..jea..jealous??! Sunbae, this can't be!" She said shyly.

"He is just a ..... thing ..... to play ..... when I'm bored." Haneul said with sadness coz she thought about him with Nana.

*Mwo??! I'm just a thing to play when she's bored. Yoon Haneul, Aish!!* Chunji who heard it all thought.

"Arrasso, Haneul ah." He chuckled.

"So he is not important for u." He said and she nodded slowly.

*Rt, Yoon Haneul. Lee Chan Hee is not important for u.* she thought.

"How about me??" Hyunsik suddenly asked.

Haneul said, "Dae??" n he said, "how do u think of me??"

*what is he asking??* Chunji thought.

"Hmm. Sunbae is daebak. U r good at singing, playing guitar, writing songs, n u r handsome." She said cheerfully.

Chunji thought, *Mwo???? R u a girl without shame??! Handsome?? Aish, Pabo ah.*

Later, Hyunsik went back and Hanah n Hoyoung arrived.

"What did Sungjae oppa say??" Haneul asked.

"He said he will help us finding song but not today." Hoyoung said.

"It's ok if he would help us." Haneul said.

"So what r we gonna do now???" Hanah asks.

"I have class. Sorry, guys. I have to go." Haneul said n got up.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

When she entered the class, she saw Chunji was already at his place. Haneul sat down n peeked at Chunji who is next to her.

"Am I just a thing to play when u r bored??? U always think me like that??!" Chunji said suddenly.

"Mwo?" Haneul said.

He smirked, "yes. I heard everything u said to Hyunsik hyung."

"What r u, Yoon Haneul??! Are u clinging to him??? Shameless girl." He said n looked at her.

"Shameless girl??" She flinched at the word.

"Yah! I'm not!!" She shouted.

"Don't tell if u don't know anything. I'm not that kind if girl. U r so annoying." Haneul said.

Chunji laughed, "annoying??"

"Yes, annoying. I wonder how Nana accepts u as her boyfriend. If I'm her, I will reject u!" She said n stuck her tongue out.

"Re...reject me??! Yah!" He yelled.

"Fine! So let's make a bet." He said seriously.

She nodded, "anytime!"

"About this festival. If I was the winner, u have to date with me for a month." He smirked.

*wait! What did I say??! Date with her??! Lee Chan Hee, u r crazy!!* he thought.

*Mwo?? Date with him??? No way!! But It's ok if I win.* Haneul thought n said, "date..date with...u??"

"Y...Ye..yes." Chunji said n looked away.

"Ok..okay. but what will u do if I win??" Haneul said.

"How about reveal ur relationship with Nana .... n beg me on ur kneel in front of the whole students???" She said with smirk.

"I have to kneel u???" Chunji said n she nodded happily.

"Unfair! The thing u have to do is only date with me!! But why I have to do that!?" He pouted.

"Aish!! Date with u is not easy!! Besides, that will be my ...... first date." She said n made him laughed.

"First date??! So funny!! Ok, deal!! But if u lose, our date will be official coz I'll announce it." He smiled n winked at the same time.

"But only one month!" She said.

*I have to go practice now!!* Haneul thought n got up to go.

"Where?? Class is about to start." Chunji said.

"Class is now second to me. Practice is the most important thing." She said n he chuckled, "oh, like that!! So I have to practice too~." n he also went out of the class with her.

"Lee Chan Hee, u r more than annoying!" Haneul said.

He smiled n thought, *am I crazy or r u really cute when u r angry??*

Haneul walked to the practice room n Chunji is following her.

She turns around n makes him stops, "why r u following me?"

"Yah, Pabo! I'm going to the practice room! We r in the same building!!" He said n poked her cheek.

"Mwoya!! Don't touch me." Haneul said while slapping his hand.

"So what if I touch u!" He stuck his tongue out n touched her cheek again.

"You!!" She said n hit his head.

"Arr!! It's hurt!" Chunji pouted n touched the place where she hit.

"Jinja?? Sorry sorry." She beamed n patted his head.

"Oh!! U touched me first!" Chunji laughed.

"Annyi!!" She said.

Then two of them went to the practice rooms while teasing each other.

"Oh my god!" Hanah said.

Hoyoung said, "Hanah ah, do we need to check our eyes??? Did I see something that is not natural??"

Hanah n Hoyoung who r also on their way to the room saw Haneul n Chunji. They couldn't believe their eyes.

"Are they in love??" Hanah said n Hoyoung shook her head, "I don't know. But one thing is sure. The moment before is like what couple does."

"Haneul unnie said she has class but now she is with Chunji oppa." Hanah said.

"Can't be that they r dating behind us??" Hoyoung said n Hanah nodded.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

'Unnie, where r u???' Hanah texted.

Haneul watched her Ph n typed.

'At the practice room. Come to there right now if u don't have anything to do. I have emergency thing to tell!!!' She send.

"I'm going now. Bye." Haneul said to Chunji.

"Ok. Bye. See you soon." He said n went upstairs.

*date with u?? I must win.* she thought n looked at Chunji.

Later, Hanah n Hoyoung went into the room.

"U guys r so fast!" Haneul said.

"Of course. We r on the downstairs when we texted u." Hoyoung said.

"Jinja?" She said.

Hanah said, "unnie, what r u doing with Chunji oppa??"

"Nothing. Wae??" Haneul said.

Hoyoung laughed, "nothing?? We saw u happy with Chunji oppa. That's nothing??"

"That's nothing. Just talking." She said n blushed.

"See. She is blushing." Hanah whispered to Hoyoung.

"BTW, unnie n dongsae, I made a bet with him." Haneul said.

"It's not emergency thing." Hoyoung said.

"Yes, that's not emergency but do u know what we do about our bet??" She said, worried.

Two of them shook their heads n Haneul explained what had happened in the class.

"A DATE!!!!" Hanah shouted.

"Yah, how do we do?? If any of us do a mistake at the festival, u will be in danger." Hoyoung said.

"That's why I skipped my class. So pls, two of u, u guys must help me. If our group loose, I'm totally gone." Haneul said almost cry.

"Arrasso. Calm down. But, u n Chunji oppa don't like rivals. If people saw the moment before, they could tell that u r dating." Hoyoung said.

"Stop talking about that, unnie. Pls call to Sungjae oppa quickly n tell him to find a song for us." Haneul said n Hoyoung nodded, went out of the room.

Hanah said, "Haneul unnie, I have something to ask u."

"Ok. Tell me." Haneul said n Hanah asks, "how is ..... Jr oppa??"

"Jr oppa?? Eo! That sunbae from act??" Haneul said n Hanah nodded.

"Why r u asking?? Hanah, why?? What r u two??!" Haneul shouted.

"Annyiyo!! We r nothing!!" Hanah said n her cheeks become red.

"U r blushing like a tomato!" Haneul said n giggled.

"Just answer me!" Hanah said n Haneul said, "ok ok. He is indeed handsome. He looks kind n good to u. But Hanah ah, u shouldn't believe him easily. Coz he is a bit like a player."

"Player. Hmm. Maybe." Hanah pouted.

"Wait wait wait!! Hanah ah, I can see love in ur eyes!" Haneul said n looked carefully at her.

"Aish!! Haneul unnie, just care ur own feelings! Hmph!" Hanah said n later she lost in her thoughts.

*flashback*

Last night

Hanah went out of the house to meet Jr.

"Anneyong, Jr oppa." Hanah beamed.

"Can u go out late at night??" He asked.

"Waeyo??? I can if I'm with Haneul unnie n Hoyoung unnie." Hanah said.

Jr smiled, "so let's go. I'm taking u somewhere." and grabbed her hand.

"Wait!" Hanah shouted in surprise.

Jr looked at her.

"I can't go if unnies r not with me." She said.

"It's easy, Hanah ah. Just lie ur parents. Let's go. I wanna be u there with me." He said and grabbed both of her hands.

Hanah told her mom that she'll be with unnies at the cafe.

"Jr oppa, where r u taking me??" She asked n he said, "to the club."

Hanah got eyes wide n jaw dropped, "Mwo???!"

 

"Come out." He opens the door for her.

"Shiro. Aish, Jr oppa, what r u doing??! Pls take me home now." Hanah pouted.

"Andwae! Hanah ah, this is my birthday. Pls celebrate my birthday with me." Jr said with his cute aegyo.

"Dae! Arrassoyo!" Hanah said.

Jr chuckles, "so cute! BTW, when u arrive there, just follow my flow. Ok??"

Hanah nodded.

Hanah n Jr r now at the VIP section with other Jr's friends.

"Is this ur first time coming to club??" Jr asked n Hanah said, "no. But for the first time without my friends."

Jr smirked, "so u mean I'm not ur friend?? what am I to u??"

"Aish! Jr oppa, I mean my unnies. U r my friend, of course." She said.

Just then, Jr's friend said, "Jr, introduce yr girl to us."

"Ok. Everyone, this is my cutie girlfriend, Min Hanah." Jr said happily n hugged Hanah's waist.

Hanah gasped n looked at Jr with worrying face.

"Baby, they r my friends n their girlfriends or boyfriends." Jr said.

"Dae, Anneyonghaseyo." Hanah bowed slowly.

"Jinyoung, u finally made it!!" JB said n gave high five with Jr.

"Anneyong, Hanah ah. Enjoy the party. We come to club every Friday." JB said to her.

"Isn't this Jr oppa's birthday party??" Hanah said surprisingly.

"Man, u did it again!" JB laughed.

"Wae?? I can't understand anything. Oppa, tell me." She said.

Jr said, "actually, this is not my birthday. I lied it. Sry. Don't be mad. Ok??" Jr said n pinched her cheeks.

Hanah nodded shyly n thought, *what's wrong with Jr oppa today?? His gazes r something weird. N he also told that I'm his girlfriend.*

Then they drank but not Hanah.

"I don't drink, Jr oppa. Since u r drunk, I have to drive the care." Hanah said.

Jr smiled n thought, *she is really cute.*

"Arrasso." Jr said.

"Hey, come on. It's dancing time!!" His friends said n lead to the floor.

"U can dance, Rt??" Jr asks n Hanah shook her head, "yes but I'm not so good."

"It's ok. I'm here for u. Come on. They r waiting." Jr said n dragged her.

*I'm here for u?? Aish! What r u thinking Min Hanah!!* Hanah thought n followed him.

While dancing, Hanah noticed that It's so late n she said to Jr, "Jr oppa, I must go now."

"Wae?? Don't like to be here??" Jr asked.

Hanah said, "Annyi. But It's too late. Let's go, oppa. Pls."

On their way back

"I'll drive u home first then I'll take ur car. Is that ok?? I can't go home without ur car." Hanah said while Jr is only staring at her.

"Jr oppa!" Hanah said.

"Wae?? It's ok." Jr said n smiled.

When they arrived to his house, Hanah said, "Jr oppa, get out."

"Hanah ah, look at me." Jr said n Hanah turns around.

He leans in to kiss her but she covers with her hand.

"Jr oppa! I think u drank too much. Go now." Hanah said.

Jr smirked, "Aish! No, I'm not. I know what I'm doing now."

"Oppa, I must go now. Pls get out of the car." Hanah pleaded.

"Ok. But, good night, my girlfriend." He said and pecked her lips n got out.

*what?? Did he kiss me?? On lips??!* Hanah thought n blushed madly.

"Yah!! Min Hanah!!!" Haneul shouted n Hanah's thoughts vanished.

"Arr!! Wae!!" Hanah shouted back.

"Do u know how many times that I call ur name??" Haneul said n Hanah pouted.

"Stop!! Let's practice now! Come on." Hoyoung said n they started to practice.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

i'm sorry about my errors!! thanks for reading my fanfic!! please comment and subscribe!!! :)